Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban Elite Womanizer

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see anything ban-worthy there. What is with this trend of wanting everyone banned who disagrees with our opinions? I've been seeing that a lot lately.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I don't really see anything ban-worthy there. What is with this trend of wanting everyone banned who disagrees with our opinions? I've been seeing that a lot lately.
Gio, read that thread and tell me what "opinion" he disagrees with. You see, he has no views of his own that he is willing to put up for scrutiny, he just takes his potshots at others.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Gio, read that thread and tell me what "opinion" he disagrees with. You see, he has no views of his own that he is willing to put up for scrutiny, he just takes his potshots at others.

-PDX
For starters, the opinion that laying one out of "hundreds" of women makes you anything other than an average PUA... or the opinion that these so-called techniques are any better than no technique at all when your success rate is about on par with someone with no technique and average game.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
For starters, the opinion that laying one out of "hundreds" of women makes you anything other than an average PUA... or the opinion that these so-called techniques are any better than no technique at all when your success rate is about on par with someone with no technique and average game.
If you could provide another example in the history of the community of someone getting a !close that quickly after learning a new method you might have a point but since it hasn't happened before, you don't. MTL_PUA took Mystery's workshop, approached a 7-set with 6 guys and laid her on the first meeting (which WAS a good job by him) but that's the closest instance there is to my knowledge.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
If you could provide another example in the history of the community of someone getting a !close that quickly after learning a new method you might have a point but since it hasn't happened before, you don't. MTL_PUA took Mystery's workshop, approached a 7-set with 6 guys and laid her on the first meeting (which WAS a good job by him) but that's the closest instance there is to my knowledge.
Well, by the Law of Averages you're bound to eventually get a yes if you run around asking hundreds of women if they'll f*ck you. I wouldn't exactly call that a technique, but the point is that Elite Womanizer is pointing out that your success rate is about the same as what one might normally expect from no technique at all.

Bottom line: he's done nothing banworthy so far in this incarnation.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still believe EliteWomaniser_NN to be the reincarnation/alter ego of Bashful, Wjboogy, Struggling:

It would be worthless to ban him as he would keep, on his own word, coming back...

But for those who think that there is NO reason to ban him, have a look at his answer in "Any backfires from waiting to call after 7 days? NEED ANSWER BY TONIGHT PLEASE!! " thread:

"And number two, I dont give a flying fvck if no one on here likes me. I didnt come on here to make freinds with anyone. No one on here has anything to offer me. 95% of the ppl on here suck, and are horrible with women. But yet becuase they read the DJ bible and post on here, they feel it certifies them as a so called "DJ".

number 3, all of the advice given on here is crap. If all of the advice on here worked, there would be no one on here posting for help. THey would all be success stories, and nothing but success stories. But its clear there are rarely any success stories on here... "

There is a place for criticism, argumentation and new toughts on the board... but that's not what i see there. I just hope that his bitterness and desillusional thinking (about the DJBible more precisely) will not disturb newbies too much.

SoSuave.com

Administrator
Reaction score
He was banned, once again, for the same reason he was banned last time -- he is unable to post without insulting people and starting stupid flame wars.

If EW could learn to post appropriately, he would be welcome here to disagree and debate and challenge SexPDX and others all he wants. But I have a feeling that's not in his nature.