Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baltimore/Washington DJs?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Ever make it up to B-more? I'm thinking about riding up to PowerPlant tonight...looks like the rain let up. There are a bunch of clubs and usually a lot of hotties running around.

I never have much luck there, though, for some reason. :(

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in College Park dude, moving into a new place next weekend. I've been to Hammerjacks a few times, lots of sluts there, haha. Also hitting the DC clubs too. But I find plenty of opportunities to meet chicks going to school with over 30,000 people. :)

I haven't been to PowerPlant before. Do you live close to Perry Hall? I've been around that area.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live IN Perry Hall...that's my 'hood. :)

College Park would be a good meeting place for the BW area...especially once school starts and the bars are teeming with drunk sorority chicks.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Arlington, Virginia -- 5 minutes outside of Washington, D.C. Unfortunately, with a 60+ week professional job and an attention-seeking girlfriend, my ability to play wingman are few and far between.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Adams Morgan. If you are interested in U St., 18th St., or downtown hit me up.

A1

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will be back in Maryland in December until January. Might not be much help, but ah well...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone feel like doing B-more tomorrow night? I'm seriously considering going to Powerplant Live...it's like 6-8 clubs packed into a small area, plenty of women if the weather's nice.

I could use a wing. :)