Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baldness can destroy a man's life

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An article saying Baldness can destroy a man’s life. Allegedly:

Donald Trump, ex-President, worth $2,300,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and taking hair loss drug, finasteride.
Rafael Nadal, #1 athlete in world, worth $450,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and did hair transplants.
Tom Brady, #1 athlete in the world, worth $512,000,000 US dollars, is rumoured to have hair transplant surgery

Medical doctor: “I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate”

Personally, I’ve never seen an article saying men are low and desperate because they don’t know how to “dress well” or how to “have fun with girls and let things flow naturally.”

Thoughts?
Shaved my head a good couple of years ago.

It bothered my for ****ing years, even when I had a decent full set of thick hair.

Weird a hell because when I shaved it. I loved it. Don't think I look any better, probably the same as I did with hair.

Personal preference though. I prefer it shaved.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in good shape and can grow a decent beard it's a non issue.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch that stuff. The side effects can be very serious and can persist even if you stop using it. Not worth it for something cosmetic
What are the side effects?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The Last place I would take professional advice from on any finasteride side effects would be on an ophthalmologists site.
Maybe you should read the part about why before saying that.

Having hair apparently is more important than having vision to some people.

Here are some more long lasting issues as well...

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe you should read the part about why before saying that.

Having hair apparently is more important than having vision to some people.

Here are some more long lasting issues as well...

The sexual side effects in Some men are well known since Propecia was approved for prescription use 31 years ago, frequent exercise and sexual performance drugs are available to counter that effectively …

I’m not very likely to take an eye doctors advice that I will go blind taking finasteride or dutasteride after having personally done so for the last 14 years.
Show us some main line medical research and pharmacology reports to make us believers.
Every profession has a bush league

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a counter argument,iv used Fin for years with zero issues. Finisteride side effects are overstated,any and all medicine`s can have side effects for the unlucky few,thats just how medicine is. a few of my mates have used it also without going blind,dropping dead,or not able to gain wood. OK,so a sample of me and a few friends proves nothing,but its been cleared worldwide as effective and safe by the regulators who deal with such things...you only ever hear about,as with most things,the cases who suffer reactions to it,not the many satisfied users..thats life I guess

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As a counter argument,iv used Fin for years with zero issues. Finisteride side effects are overstated,any and all medicine`s can have side effects for the unlucky few,thats just how medicine is. a few of my mates have used it also without going blind,dropping dead,or not able to gain wood. OK,so a sample of me and a few friends proves nothing,but its been cleared worldwide as effective and safe by the regulators who deal with such things...you only ever hear about,as with most things,the cases who suffer reactions to it,not the many satisfied users..thats life I guess
In general you should never take lifelong medications for cosmetic problems, IMO. Not a wise choice for your long term health.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaved my head a good couple of years ago.

It bothered my for ****ing years, even when I had a decent full set of thick hair.

Weird a hell because when I shaved it. I loved it. Don't think I look any better, probably the same as I did with hair.

Personal preference though. I prefer it shaved.
Single blade like me,?