"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Baldness can destroy a man's life

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
442
Reaction score
289
Age
42
An article saying Baldness can destroy a man’s life. Allegedly:

Donald Trump, ex-President, worth $2,300,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and taking hair loss drug, finasteride.
Rafael Nadal, #1 athlete in world, worth $450,000,000 US dollars, was unhappy about his appearance and did hair transplants.
Tom Brady, #1 athlete in the world, worth $512,000,000 US dollars, is rumoured to have hair transplant surgery


Medical doctor: “I have seen many men who have become clinically depressed as a result of starting to lose their hair, and several have tried to kill themselves because it made them so low and desperate”

Personally, I’ve never seen an article saying men are low and desperate because they don’t know how to “dress well” or how to “have fun with girls and let things flow naturally.”


Thoughts?
Shaved my head a good couple of years ago.

It bothered my for ****ing years, even when I had a decent full set of thick hair.

Weird a hell because when I shaved it. I loved it. Don't think I look any better, probably the same as I did with hair.

Personal preference though. I prefer it shaved.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2022
Messages
90
Reaction score
41
Age
33
If you are in good shape and can grow a decent beard it's a non issue.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
The Last place I would take professional advice from on any finasteride side effects would be on an ophthalmologists site.
Maybe you should read the part about why before saying that.

Having hair apparently is more important than having vision to some people.

Here are some more long lasting issues as well...

 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Maybe you should read the part about why before saying that.

Having hair apparently is more important than having vision to some people.

Here are some more long lasting issues as well...

The sexual side effects in Some men are well known since Propecia was approved for prescription use 31 years ago, frequent exercise and sexual performance drugs are available to counter that effectively …

I’m not very likely to take an eye doctors advice that I will go blind taking finasteride or dutasteride after having personally done so for the last 14 years.
Show us some main line medical research and pharmacology reports to make us believers.
Every profession has a bush league
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
414
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
As a counter argument,iv used Fin for years with zero issues. Finisteride side effects are overstated,any and all medicine`s can have side effects for the unlucky few,thats just how medicine is. a few of my mates have used it also without going blind,dropping dead,or not able to gain wood. OK,so a sample of me and a few friends proves nothing,but its been cleared worldwide as effective and safe by the regulators who deal with such things...you only ever hear about,as with most things,the cases who suffer reactions to it,not the many satisfied users..thats life I guess
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
As a counter argument,iv used Fin for years with zero issues. Finisteride side effects are overstated,any and all medicine`s can have side effects for the unlucky few,thats just how medicine is. a few of my mates have used it also without going blind,dropping dead,or not able to gain wood. OK,so a sample of me and a few friends proves nothing,but its been cleared worldwide as effective and safe by the regulators who deal with such things...you only ever hear about,as with most things,the cases who suffer reactions to it,not the many satisfied users..thats life I guess
In general you should never take lifelong medications for cosmetic problems, IMO. Not a wise choice for your long term health.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Shaved my head a good couple of years ago.

It bothered my for ****ing years, even when I had a decent full set of thick hair.

Weird a hell because when I shaved it. I loved it. Don't think I look any better, probably the same as I did with hair.

Personal preference though. I prefer it shaved.
Single blade like me,?
 
Top