Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balding problem...

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
People, I've got this problem: I'm rapidly losing hair on the front part of my head... I would have shaved my head completely, but my cranium is not shaped simmetrically and I would look horrible...

Do you think having less hair on the head (on the sides I've got lots of hair) is making me a lot less attractive? I'll post pictures soon just to show you my condition.

Make me know what you think.

By now the only temporary solution I found is giving my hair a little more volume using a hair dryer once I wash them... :eek:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad had a balding problem as well. He took all these products to save his hair. Surprisingly he still has some hair on his head. The products can at least slow down the lost of hair. (really its genetic in causes of hairloss)

I know there has been a few hair loss formulas based on something around hormones but at most your grow peach fuzz. You can only slow down the lost. Unless you go for hair transplant which can be expensive.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll consider a transplant as soon as I'll actually have a job. I'm relying on my parents to finish my studies and take a degree by now.

Are there any other solutions?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are some products over the market. Some are complete frauds but some do work. At most it will slow down the lost until you get a good job.
My dad still kept a good portion of his hair in his 50's so I would think you could do the same with the products.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to a stylist and get his/her recommendation.

Wolf

Aerospace said:
People, I've got this problem: I'm rapidly losing hair on the front part of my head... I would have shaved my head completely, but my cranium is not shaped simmetrically and I would look horrible...

Do you think having less hair on the head (on the sides I've got lots of hair) is making me a lot less attractive? I'll post pictures soon just to show you my condition.

Make me know what you think.

By now the only temporary solution I found is giving my hair a little more volume using a hair dryer once I wash them... :eek:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Talk to a stylist and get his/her recommendation.

Wolf
Second that.

There's all sorts of cool hairstyles to mediate that kind of thing. But some $10 barber isn't going to help you.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on Avodart ASAP. Or at the very least Propecia. Shampoo with Nizoral a few times a week.

-=Ice-T=-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair cloning will be out, hopefully within 5 years. They say it will be the cure for baldness.

What they do is extract a follicle from the back of your head, a follicle which isn't susceptable to DHT and would not fall out due to male pattern baldness. They then clone that follicle in vitro (in a lab). The cloned follicles are then reimplanted back into your scalp where needed.