"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Balance

I should post screenshots of the conversations for future generations.

  • No, you may keep your dignity for now.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
So after reading The Rational Male and Game by Roosh I felt as though I had reconditioned my mind to be more effective. A few days I found woman who had high attraction for me. She messaged me first online and she was about a 7 on my radar and had a cheerful attitude.
In less than 24 hours she told me to go die. An impressive feat even for George Costanza
Now that look back on this in the past I realized my defenses were unconsciously lowered and I slipped into a beta mindset because I thought the battle was already won or no battle would take place.

On the opposite end of the spectrum another woman, also a 7 with high initial attraction(again she messaged me first), showed interested but then began to pull way suggesting she might not make it. Then I countered with the canceling the whole meeting and then she made the joking (I think) comment of F***ing My brains out at my house instead.

Both girls were about the same level of beauty. Attitude about the same as far as I can tell, but vastly different reactions based on how I treated them.
So I guess my question is how can I better adopt the alpha mindset and keep it there because my beta keeps creeping back in.
I also have trouble with finding the right balance of knowing when and how much to insult/devalue when necessary. I have trouble determining what would pass a sh*t test and what would be interpenetrated as a genuine insult causing disinterest.(Or maybe the act of worrying is my problem in the first place and I should not give a flying F***)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top