Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balance

I should post screenshots of the conversations for future generations.

• No, you may keep your dignity for now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after reading The Rational Male and Game by Roosh I felt as though I had reconditioned my mind to be more effective. A few days I found woman who had high attraction for me. She messaged me first online and she was about a 7 on my radar and had a cheerful attitude.
In less than 24 hours she told me to go die. An impressive feat even for George Costanza
Now that look back on this in the past I realized my defenses were unconsciously lowered and I slipped into a beta mindset because I thought the battle was already won or no battle would take place.

On the opposite end of the spectrum another woman, also a 7 with high initial attraction(again she messaged me first), showed interested but then began to pull way suggesting she might not make it. Then I countered with the canceling the whole meeting and then she made the joking (I think) comment of F***ing My brains out at my house instead.

Both girls were about the same level of beauty. Attitude about the same as far as I can tell, but vastly different reactions based on how I treated them.
So I guess my question is how can I better adopt the alpha mindset and keep it there because my beta keeps creeping back in.
I also have trouble with finding the right balance of knowing when and how much to insult/devalue when necessary. I have trouble determining what would pass a sh*t test and what would be interpenetrated as a genuine insult causing disinterest.(Or maybe the act of worrying is my problem in the first place and I should not give a flying F***)