Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baked thoughts

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda don't give a fvck about alpha or beta or sex or girls, just want to talk to people to make useful connections for my survival.

Been through redpill years ago.

"Don't give her attention for no sex"
"Don't be a nice guy or she'd cheat with chad"
"Be the guy she cheats with"
"Check out boom of book"
"Open-Attract-Comfort-Logistics-Confort-Bang"

Awesome methods to rack a high lay count or get your virgin azz some exposure to how pvssy works but soon enough the experience gets hollow

The only thing that redpill helped my life was self improvement. The social dynamics got me laid but it completely sidelined who I am as a person.

I've had hundreds of lays but now when it's done with, I should've been more selective, curious, qualifying with regards to helping my survival ability instead of acquiring random chicks' sexual ability.

The purpose of my social interactions should be to add an advantage to the survival of my future self.

Men and female alike.

That includes
- Actually being curious about people and their experiences
- Listening better
- Cultivating plates instead of spinning them
- Knowledge or acquiring knowledge sources

Considering both men and women as connections instead of "friends" or "plates".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not like your life stopped during that phase. And your still pretty young so bit early for regrets. Your a different person for those experiences so don't reject parts of yourself. RP is a broad church and a bit of a tool box. Most men reach that generative phase when they want to have their kids and be involved in community. Take those tools you learned and build what comes next.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had hundreds of lays but now when it's done with, I should've been more selective, curious, qualifying with regards to helping my survival ability instead of acquiring random chicks' sexual ability.

Yes, welcome to the next phase. I'm not so entirely sure anyone can get to this point without having experienced it though. That's the ugly catch 22 about it unfortunately...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps it is because you focused too much on how hot the woman was or how quickly you could bang her instead of on how compatible you were from other standpoints?

Honestly nothing is worse for me than banging a woman I can't stand to be around outside of the bedroom.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been good with people and cultivating relationships since I was young. But as I took my red pill journey I realized just how much I had let bitterness build up over the years that tainted that original ability to have relationships.

The next step was letting go of the baggage and the prejudice that the red pill tends to bring if you allow yourself to judge and hate women for something that is simply in their nature. It certainly doesn't help your social abilities to talk about these matters outside of SS, I found that out the hard way.

Letting go of the ego is the way to go, but most people are not willing or capable of doing that in this modern age, but letting go does help people be more open to you since it incentivizes all the social interactions you're talking about.

Yes, welcome to the next phase. I'm not so entirely sure anyone can get to this point without having experienced it though. That's the ugly catch 22 about it unfortunately...
This is very true. The true blue pill is having a mind so closed that it can't tolerate being wrong

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Kinda don't give a fvck about alpha or beta or sex or girls, just want to talk to people to make useful connections for my survival.
The only thing that redpill helped my life was self improvement. The social dynamics got me laid but it completely sidelined who I am as a person.
That includes
- Actually being curious about people and their experiences
- Listening better
- Knowledge or acquiring knowledge sources

Considering both men and women as connections instead of "friends" or "plates".
That pretty much describes my outlook on it as well. I'm not really into the useless robotic <buzz beep>Must have<beep beep>sex with<buzz> the chick<beep buzz>. I'd rather it be part of something bigger than just an indoor sport. The only real reason it exists is to start families and make babies, and I am way past the age of starting families and making babies. So other than a little self validation and a few minutes of "ooh ahh", it is kind of empty.