"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bait and Switch

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I was just reading a guide to getting laid in different countries around the world. Somehow, halfway through the article "getting laid" gets twisted into "partying" i.e. spending time waiting in lines out in the cold at 2am and paying to go into crowded rooms where they sell expensive drinks.

It just seems like a bait and switch to me. The same is often true with online dating. The ads show pictures of happy couples pulling each others clothes off. The reality is people paying to swipe through photos of people they'll never meet.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I was just reading a guide to getting laid in different countries around the world. Somehow, halfway through the article "getting laid" gets twisted into "partying" i.e. spending time waiting in lines out in the cold at 2am and paying to go into crowded rooms where they sell expensive drinks.

It just seems like a bait and switch to me. The same is often true with online dating. The ads show pictures of happy couples pulling each others clothes off. The reality is people paying to swipe through photos of people they'll never meet.
The swipe apps are free, so I'm not sure I understand the analogy. Also, it's pretty easy to get matches/meet girls through swipe apps...how is that bait and switch?
 
Top