Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BadmAnnaz 40HB Approach Journal ;-)

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wassup all...I figured it was about time for me to start a journal to kick in my Don Juan...

Recently i've lost about 50 lbs and i'm feeling and looking great..getting great feedback from the ladies and being the son of a don juan and don juanette also helps!!!! :D

Rules
1. I will not approach any girl worth F*&king (hb6 & up)
2. Never hesitate (i will try not too)
3. Log every approach
4. Go until kiss close #close F-Close
5. Approach up to 5 girls a week

Shout out to Shyryder...i hope im as good :woo:
P.S this is no knock-off approach journal everything i say is 100% true so plz don't question me....i'll try to remember my approaches as good as possible

OKAy les go!!!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay same day posting i've had two approaches!!!!

I'm at the mall and im walking around by myself...
attention
To me going sarging alone is extremely great...it's a rush and you also don't have to worry about criticizing friends....so all my DJ's in training do not be afraid to go to a club by yourself or mall and go sarging or any other places

1st approach
Okay i spot a group of two (One Hb7 other hb7.5)

Started like this
I'm downstairs there going up

BM: Hey wassup how you doing?

now i was actually going for the hb7 but she didn't seem that interested or she was scared...she really didn't talk
HB7's: no awnser

BM: Wassup?! we can't talk??

HB7.5: Your on the phone

BM: aight hol up slow down i'll get off

I get off phone and walk up to them..they stopped and waited for me...YES!! points for me:cheer: !!
I get up there..she had a nice slim figure nice pair of tits and nice ass :yes:

BM: so wassup was your name?
Hb7.5: #$#$## and you?
BM: Names BM
Hb:7.5 mmm (now examining me) How old are you?
BM: 18
hb7: o your 18?? o sorry im being nosy
BM: yea turn 19 ina month
hb7.5: mmm okay
BM: so wassup can i get ya numba or something? (whip out phone)

# close!!!!!!!!!! YESS!!!
BM: im N a rush but ima call you
hb7.5: aight

damn that felt eXtremely good...great way to start off i'd say :D i'll be calling her in a day or two..i gotta rule for never calling a girl on the same day...always have a life...even if you don't appear to have one. I'll let you guys in on how that goes

2nd approach

Walking around and i see this chick at work all by herself...
She was also a Hb7 no ass though cute face....

Walk in store
BM: How you doing??

Grab her attention she turns around then turns right back

Hb7: aight (keeps working)
BM: (walk n lean against the counter) Wass up turn around lemme see your face..
she turns around and then turn back again
BM: Wassup you kinda cute why you gotta be like this??
she smiles...yes
HB7: (turns around) how old are you??
BM: I'm 18
Hb7: your too young im 22
BM: AAAh foreal?? so your not tryna talk to me huh??
Hb7: (smiles) sorry i don't talk to toddlers but your cute
BM: (smile) ahhh im mad now..okay i'll leave you alone...you stay hott

pros:Great rejection i could have lied and said i was 20 and got the #
Confidence is the key...i now understand no women wants a timid guy
Never let her know i was nervous.

Cons: I stumbled on words a little
was nervous but not as nervous as the two set

when a approaching and your wanting to # close it's important to keep it nice and short... or when your forgetting and struggling for things to say just # close... open to feedback on 1st approaches

All in all FANTASTic way to start off the journal i'll be posting more on days to come...

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ketp them coming. I'm gonna be doing alot of reading and watching people with their field reports.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was utter ****...i felt terrible....

went back to the mall with friends..looking for new clothes..i forgot money in my bag at home....

saw no girls there...I tried to open this 3 set
BM: how old are you??
(all 3 girls looked at me crazy)
HB7: we're too young
BM: how old??
hB7: 16
bm:eek:kay thx bye

The ugliest one had the crazyiest look, for some reason these days every girl think she's the ****..even when there ugly...BTW the hottest one out of the 3 set talk to us so...i prob coulda got the # but i'm not into the under-age scene...

Tried calling ole girl met at the mall....she wasn't picking up..so i deleted her number off my phone...note don't get caught up on one girl keep it movin...i'm actually looking for a GF right now so i'm gonna keep approaching 3 down 37 to go

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're 15 Alright!?

Lol.. I think I have you beat. I was at an outdoor Hollywood mall two weeks ago in a Charisma Arts seminar. My instructor has me walk up two HBs and ask them what they thought of the live band playing behind me in the distance.

Both girls exchange weird glances at me, so finally I ask them

Me: how old are you girls?
HBBrunette: 15................
HBBlond: (rolls eyes)
Wing: (Looks down, mouth open..)
Me: Cool alright, I was just curious as to what you thought of the band, blah blah (eject).

HB's mom gets in my face before leaving "THEY'RE 15 ALRIGHT!!!" Keep in mind I'm 24.5..... Wow.. hardest approach yet.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man, keep pushing through.

Its hard to judge age now, I have approached quiet a few girls only to find out they are 16-17. :nono:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN!!!! lolz i felt like sh*t i was sick today so it took a toll on my approaches...i've noticed that i'm actually a natural when talking to women it's just in the past i let my mind get the best of me and i wasn't comfortable with myself....now after working out and feeling better everything starting to go my way
things i've noticed and excpecting from now on....

1. 50% of women have BF's 30% just arent interested leaving you with a good 20%...you have to read a women before moving in

2.Expect to get the (who are you/CRAZY) look from girls...for some reason they do it...i've noticed it's like a defense mechanism

3.A women knows she wants you from the moment she 1st see's you and makes it up in her mind if you have a chance w/ her or not it's up to you to catch the signs....

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK OK OK, stop please, please, you are going up to random girls and saying, "hey whats up?" which is a fine approach by all means. Of course you aren't really grabbing anyones attention, carrying on, why are you asking the age of these girls, and why are you giving a straight answer when they ask you. Try this, if a girl asks you how old you are, say, "why do you ask? you under age or something?" or just anything along those lines, bust her balls by accusing HER of not being old enough for YOU.

--Mission

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good day....back at another mall with a couple friends this time..sat down and ate something....and a set of 3 walk up

My friend ends up opening the group

Fr:I know your my future wife cm'ere!!

For some sick reason dey stopped.....
I cannot remember the convo but it ended with them leaving laughing....i ended up winging for him (just me and him) while 3 other friends watched...(if you would have caught me 3 months ago i would have never talked to them)

I knew that deleting one number meant i would be replacing another one
2nd approach -girl a shopping center...cookies aisle ;) HB8 looking by herself nice nice nice pair of tits and pretty nice butt great smile...

BM: so what should we eat today oreo's or keebler's???
HB8: (laughs) smooth noo i don't know what (I) should get...
BM: (i look in her eyes) Names BM and yours?
HB8: hb8 (shakes my hand)
BM: you from around here??
hb8: no i travel (starts talking)
BM: Cool i love to travel (smile with deep eye contact)
HB8: O Seriously i've been....(keeps talking)
BM: Well i was actually in a little hurry but would there be any chance i could leave my number in you call me up??? we can talk about cookies??
HB8: (laughs again) oooh i've got a boyfriend
BM: c'mon does he look better than me??
HB8:(smiles) idk your kinda cute
BM: so how bout it??
HB8: okay (give her my number and she gives me hers)

OMFG!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!...i've been smiling all day....i was kind of like f*ck it...what do i have to lose in this situation...she seemed like she was really into me...that really helps...i kept eye contact smiling and she was really easy to talk to not like all these snobby girls...we talked for a bit i forgot alot of the convo...going out tommorrow...another day on the field...i hope i find someone....I probably tried 10 girls today...and got lucky with 1... the more you get rejected the easier it is to talk to girls...

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing great so far!
Good Luck in becoming a better Don Juan
Remember paitence has it's virtue

- Dodgeball

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, tight opener. I like using the funny one liners too. Good stuff mayne but next time i think u shud talk to her a little more not just get di digitz or u might get more flakes.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i great in person but for some reason i always seem to sit and choke up when it's time to call....idk it's all in the mind....the phone convo can make or break it....im just nervous.....i may try to act confident alot of the time but i think we all are still AFC's deep down...and i guess that what i'm going to expierement with... the "i don't give a f**k" attitude.

if anyone has any good advice for a good phone ettiquette plz tell me...that's my weak spot...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Club night

The nightclub was packed...the ratio of guys over girls just by a little...walked around a bit met some friends and chilled out..decided to hit the dance floor..got a couple dances and i approached an hb7 convo went like this...

bm:hey

hb7:hey there sorry i was leaving the dance floor

Bm: but why i'm here now!!

hb7: ohh ok (smiles)

hb7 was pretty cute skinny though...wasn't the body type i like but i still worked it.....

BM: who you here w/??

hb7: some friends

bm: how old are you?

hb7: 19 and you??

BM: (i was going to lie but...) im 18

hb7: (she then looked at me and smiled)

bm: is that a problem??

hb7: no no (she thens start talking more i wasn't paying attention)

By this time convo was good i had her smiling so i go in for the # close

bm: so can i get your number???

hb7: i'm not giving out my number i have a boyfriend

Bm: ahhhh 4real?? well can i get a hug??

Hb7: (big smile) yea (she wraps her arms around me)

(she was f*ckin sweaty too, nasty):kick: :whistle:

i commence to walking...sat down and chilled...talked to a couple friends....i'm sitting and i see this hb7.5 look at me and she give me a big smile i'm like "come here" but her friend was pulling her away (DAMMITT!!) saw this other chick Ug-5 tried to dance on me and i kept walking

Alright night....just gonna keep working it...wasn't doing alot of approach cuz I haven't had any real free time so...welp ima keep on keepn on...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back at the mall again...laying low after today time to sarge other places...

go in a big fashion store n i c hb7.5 who's working i decide to move in...also had a friend along w/ me

BM: can i get some help on something

hb:7.5: what do you need help on

BM: trying to pick something out

hb:7.5: what is it

BM: i don't know? what should i wear you tell me

hb:7.5: (smiles) oh ok

i use this to open up more i'm seeing a green light so.....

BM: so what's your name??

hb.7.5:: hb (i forgot her name as soon as i walked out)

BM: names BM....

hb7.5: oh ok

BM: so you got a BF??

HB7.5: yea

BM: what's his name??

HB7.5: you don't know him

BM: try me

HB7.5: (smiles) trust me you don't...

BM: i know everybody (smiles)

i kind of just walked off after that b/c i didn't care anymore....wasn't nervous at all...:rock:

i was didn't see anymore approaches today but this one presented itself...i've noticed i'm getting less n less nervous talking to women...what i hate is that 50% of women are taken (and being cheated on) 30% aren't attracted leaving you w/ a solid 20% to look for...and only about 5% your willing to date but there hard to find...well i'll keep on trying..

6/40

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys back again...i've been working on my image and have dropped another 20lbs of my frame...i'm getting even more looks now and it feels wonderful...i have one today...and i didn't even know!! well it's not really one but it was more like an experiement...check it

in the book store with my friends and we are just reading up on some magz we sit down and there's a hb6 sitting down reading alone...

joking around with friends i spot her and decide to say something and see the reaction..btw i was looking good today!! :yes:

BM: whatcha reading??
hb6:(smiles) the dictionary
me n friends start laughing and talking to each other again
she then switches books
bm:now what you reading??
hb6: (makes another huge smile but looks like she's not paying attention)im reading blah blah blah blah

some time passes and she leaves...i said bye she said bye...i wasn't attracted to her so i didn't go over to mess with her...i was just having a little fun...

well recap on my life thus far
1.went to a club and did something i've never thought possible...i go in and end up dancing with every women on the dance floor...yes even the hottiez..guys were envying me n making huge circles looking at me...me n my wingman even got approached by these two chicks but we called a no go because i couldn't make out there faces

2.got a girl in my class who is extremely fVcking hott...i mean like "i have a boyfriend hott" but the thing is she shows characteristics of a single women...
a.not on the phone alot
b.looks bored not excited
c. seems she has alot of time on hands
plus she was eyeing me in class the other day hard...i looked her up and down and turned my head back at the teacher and she starred at me again...i'm approaching her tommorrow...i'm dead scared...i was going to approach today but she left too early... i will tommorrow..i've come to the conclusion a girl isin't taken until she says otherwise...i'm hotter now..it's time for me to get mine!!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
today was the day...decided to sarge both chicks n each of my classess
BTW today i was looking extremly DJ...very nice clothes with clean shoes
1st chick...easily hb8 very very sexy

BM:Hey how did you do on your test??
HB8:i got a %% what about you
BM: i got a %% yea it's bad
Hb8:so you don't have to work today??
BM:nope got to go to a meeting
hb8: o really
BM:yea, im kinda late so ima talk to you a little later bye
hb8: bye..

I've used this technique....i read her body language...i wanted to see how she opened up to me...and it was very great...she was willing to talk and i could see that if i would have kept going i could have gotten the number..
these are characteristics of an almost definate # close
1.she's smiling a little bit
2.she responsive...(ask a question she awnsers and then she ask's a question)
3. she's making eye contact

so i will be updating on that...i plan on getting the number next week sometime...
2nd class girl #2
#2 extremely stylish and ****ING HOTT hb8.5 if she had more ass she would definatley be a hb9 or 10 i've sensed ioi's from her
she's been making quick glances at me and i've been getting to know that when a girl glances more than 4 times at you then most likely she's waiting...ok so test #2
in cafeteria

BM: hey your in my Business class right??
HB8 then looks up at me with puppy dawg eyes as if she were a little kid on christmas day who just received his dream present:eek:
hb8.5: YEA!!
BM: yea do you know the 4 stocks we had to research today?
Hb8.5: YEA it's right hear(she smiles and oh how ****in cute it was :whistle: )
BM: thanx (i smile) so you seem like your good at this?
Hb8.5: yea blah blah blah (can't remember what she said)
BM: yea im not doing that good
hb8.5:(laughs)note-when a girl laughs at what you said smiling and you didn't even tell a joke clearly tells you that she is totally into you and probably has a crush on you
BM: well yea thx for the help me n you gotta get together so you can help me on my work

i left be4 i heard her say goodbye or anything...i've learned it's good to stay a mistery..now she's probably thinking about me...like "OMG he totally talked to me" i actually was going to go back and ask for the # but she had left..
The thing that kills me is i thought that there was no way i could ever get a girl like that...working out and good clothes plus a mix of good looks really help..right now i'm doing pretty good..i plan on getting numbers sometime next week and also going on the date..

also got a younger chick im calling up tonight setting up a date i'll b sure to give the report on that also..:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

8/40

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are doing great BM, but seriously, go for the number close!!! What are you waiting for if those two hotties from your class are showing so much interest? It is good to be mysterious but mystery can become "has no balls" if you wait too long to make a move.

Lately my game has been very direct and I just ask for numbers directly or ask if they are single. If done confidently it can work quite well.

But either way keep up the good work.

Regarding your weight loss: :up:

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrCode said:
You are doing great BM, but seriously, go for the number close!!! What are you waiting for if those two hotties from your class are showing so much interest? It is good to be mysterious but mystery can become "has no balls" if you wait too long to make a move.

Lately my game has been very direct and I just ask for numbers directly or ask if they are single. If done confidently it can work quite well.

But either way keep up the good work.

Regarding your weight loss: :up:
I was planning on getting the number but she had already left...i'm doing the mysterious patient guy...you look to desperate she will back away...im getting it tommorrow...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
night out!!

Decide to hit the local club with one of my wingmen (the other chickened out) my mission tonight: leave with a number...

After getting under the influence just a little i commence to the dance floor...my number of dances had declined from last time...but never the less i still was catching glances...i was getting rejected left and right...also was getting a couple dances...more rejections than dances though...by this time i'm completely chill just standing with my wingman till something EXTREmely unexcpected happened..a girl walks up to me (hint: not one girl walked up to any guy and just grinded on him) and she jumps on me starts grinding hard...she was an hb7.5 and then she just walks away...:crazy: :cool: :crazy:

she was with friends but i totally couldn't hesitate to go for that sh^t

BM:hey wassup??
hb7.5:hey cutie (smiles)
BM:was ya name
hb7.5: blah blah hb7.5
(i never told her my name)
BM:hey yea your kind of cute iz it possible i could get your number?
hb7.5: (stared for a sec) yea
BM:(i hand her my phone)
note* if she would have never put the name in i would have never remembered:rolleyes:

convo goes on a lil and i leave....
Call that an EGO BOOST!!
i plan on taking her out on a date i have a couple girls to pick from right now so im feeling good..:cool: but the number #'s was great...clubs aren't places to really conversate unless your drinking...but really good for picking up girls...i'll call her sometime in the week (you call a girl the next day to me you look desperate)...yea but more girls tommorrow :up: