Bad sex, what do I do

Strangertx1

Reaction score
I met a 29 year old married girl online, talked to her on the phone for 2 days and had sex with her Friday night. I went over to her house and we had to do in on the floor behind the sofa so that her kids did not see us in case they work up. She is # 21 now on my list. Unfortunately for me, I did not have a good session sex wise. I am usually extremely good but this was not one of those times. It is not the first time this happens though. She did give me some compliments about how thick my thing is and she told me not to worry about it. But still.

I want to continue having sex with her but do not know if I should call her or not. I dont want a relationship but I do want another chance at reediming myself. lol. When I talked to her on the first day, she told me that she hated guys who were needy and that she had a good vibe that I was not. I had sex with her 2 days later. So I dont want to come off as needy. I told her that all I wanted was to have sex. she understood. She has not called me back but then again she also told me the first time we talked that she does not like to talk to guys unless she wants to have sex. I am the 4th guy that she has had sex with. Please advice on next move. I am talking to other girls at the moment. Again, my main objective is to make sure that she knows I am not a lousy xxxx and that Friday was an anomaly.
Thanks!

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first, stop having sex with married cheating *****s with multiple kids. Are there no quality women around?

For your actual question though, hard to say. If your arrangement is based purely on sex and the sex you gave her sucked, there's not much there to attract her. All you could do is really blow her mind if you do get another chance.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you need to get better options.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a blessing in disguise to me!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on another date. Then, get her in the mood and say you know the other night I was off so get ready for this!!

Or act like nothin happend and prove to her how good you are without words.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... nothing good ever happens when you mess around with married women... especially when she has kids...

Come on man... don't make us slap you!

$kUrOkAnG$

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Autobahn said:
Dude... nothing good ever happens when you mess around with married women... especially when she has kids...

Come on man... don't make us slap you!
lmao but it pretty much sums up my thoughts...but if all she wants is sex you may need sumthing else to make her come back