Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad Hillary

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But see now you have moved the goalposts again and have changed foreign to "foreign government".

I understand perfectly how these things work, which is why I clearly recognize your moving those goalposts in the order shown below.

1. Foreign.
2. Covert Foreign.
3. Covert Foreign Governments.

He has sworn a duty and now I EXPECT him to have meetings and discussions without running everything by the FBI. That is exactly the purpose of his position.
Cognitive disdonance
What you are describing is what Putin or Kim Jong UN does. 'Merica is built on a system of checks and balances so that no one has ultimate sovereignty.

Again, I'm not moving the goalposts, it's simply a lack of understanding concerning matters like these on your part.

Foreign contact that is not reported is a security violation. Foreign contact where a meeting occurs is considered covert foreign contact. Simple.

Again, I refer back to the article on Hillary and the 7 security violations and 3 security infractions . It would be very interesting to know the nature of those in order to understand how detrimental they were. Some violations and infractions are, for lack of a better word, simplistic, tho none SHOULD ever occur. But people are human and make mistakes. The media has portrayed this situation as if these occurred by design. It would be interesting to see if it was simple human error or not. But it's far more dramatic, and the media knows this, if they don't disclose that information to us so we can't really evaluate.

Thanks for the chat

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killary Klinton

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, uh, is she going to be arrested or what? Why does the government take so fukking long to do everything? Why are we even still talking about her?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You don't kill people who are following the prescribed agenda nor do you prosecute them. LOL

logicallefty

Reaction score
So, uh, is she going to be arrested or what? Why does the government take so fukking long to do everything? Why are we even still talking about her?
My prediction is that Hillary will not be arrested but some of other people who were involved in the Russia scam will. They will probably only arrest one or two people whose names we don’t really know just to make it look like they did something but the rest of them will walk.

Why won’t Hillary? Because she is a socialpathic snake and they have some way to get out of being accountable for their crimes. She will likely “charm” the investigators and they will downplay the facts and she will walk.

My ex, who has the same sociopathic mind as Hillary, committed two counts of bigamy, a class 4 felony in my State. She confessed to it in civil court in front of a judge. The confession was recorded my a certified court reporter. I took the official court transcript along with about 50 pages of other evidence and handed it to the sheriff and prosecutor and said “this will be the easiest felony conviction of your career. All of the detective work is done. All you have to do is go arrest her” When the detective went out there she ‘charmed’ him. She convinced him that I was this big abusive animal and that she didn’t know she was already married to two other men when she married me. Bottom line she confessed to a felony in court, in front of a judge, and walked Scott free. A witness who was around when she was interviewed by the detective said it sounded more like a social gathering than a police interview. Hillery will do something similar and won’t be touched. Mark my word. It makes me absolutely sick too.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Because calling people "conservative fvckface" aligns with the rules.
Yep exactly. He can take his complaints about me up with the boss who he has already mentioned in this thread. I’m not gonna argue with him. It’s pointless.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t recommend arguing with girls.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch the interview he essentially says he would absolutely listen to the information from a foreign source in order to gain a personal advantage. That is plannting his own personal interests above the interests of the United States of America.

The fundamental problem with this approach is that it puts him in a blackmailable position. The foreign source could then use the secrecy of the contact, agreement of contact, or the actual meeting, to extort the individual. In this case the individual is the president of the United States.

Not to mention, as the possessor of a security clearance he is REQUIRED to self report - i.e. report the contact ASAP
Yeah but that's the law. Who cares about the law? According to Mueller, it is unconstitutional to charge a sitting president with a crime. That means he can break as many laws as he wants, over and over again. You think Mitch McConnell is going to do anything about it? Trump hired Mitch's Chinese spy of a wife as Sec of Transportation. They don't want to mess up that sweet gig.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Hillary routine is getting as tired and old as Trump. It's been four years. Get some new material.

It would be a landslide loss for Trump if the election were today, and that is against virtually any of the Democratic candidates. People are tired of this clown.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Hillary routine is getting as tired and old as Trump. It's been four years. Get some new material.

It would be a landslide loss for Trump if the election were today, and that is against virtually any of the Democratic candidates. People are tired of this clown.
yes...is too many clowns

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was attacking me in the other thread because I’m a Trump supporter. He also used to be a moderator a year or two ago but he got booted off the team and still has some underlying hostility with myself and at least one other active mod that I know of.
Really? Who might that be?!?! ;)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so what law did Trump break here?

And does "information" count as a donation???

Trump didn't accept any information or assistance from foreign nationals.
Stop moving the goalposts!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking questions isn't moving goalposts darling.

My reference to "foreign nationals" is direct from the post Bible referenced. If anything, I am making a PERFECT example of NOT moving the goalposts from Bible's claim. ;-)
Only in your own mind

I'm having a really hard time believing you can't synthesize and make sense of all that's been said, that you are still questioning the basic premise of what he and I have been saying.

We started off discussing the fact that it was against policy when 45 said he would accept a meeting from a foreign source that claimed to have advantageous information for him.

You then henpecked me, yourself moving the goal posts, about the definition of covert as it relates to a meeting when national security could be involved.

Now you are henpecking on the idea, moving the goal posts again, of what constitutes a "value exchange". His post cites 'anything of value'. At the basic level I can tell you that what is typical is that gifts with a value over $25 must be reported (fact). Then we consider the idea - is information considered valuable? If it wasn't considered valuable Martha Stewart wouldn't have gone to jail for dumping stock when she got some insider information. Yes, information holds value.

There's a sh1t ton of guidelines, rules, regulations, checks and balances in place that the lay person simply doesn't know about.

For the record, I'm unclear why you consistently think that a normal, conversation - where information is exchanged and understanding increases - is always "moving the goal posts". That's your go to tagline in most conversations here - " you're moving the goal posts!" - and the other person isn't actually don't that, they are expounding and/or clarifying what they were saying or meant.

Anyways......

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have done bumped yo head. Trump is going to cruise to re-election.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible migrated the discussion to Trump breaking the law and my first and primary question to him remains.

What law did Trump break?
Taking anything of value from a foreign entity as a political candidate is illegal. Information is something of value. Perhaps Great Leader was too incompetent to actually accomplish getting anything of value, but attempting a crime is still a crime, so is conspiring to commit that crime with his nepotistic family. His best defense is his own stupidity, but even that isn't a good enough excuse.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have done bumped yo head. Trump is going to cruise to re-election.
Fox News, which is basically the propaganda department for Republican billionaires, puts Trump ten percentage points behind Biden. Trump's own internal polling yielded similar results, which were leaked before he then fired everybody. I don't remember a sitting president ever being this far behind in a poll. He is so far behind, that gap is..."yuge."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't put stock in any polling right now. It's summer, it's 2019, and there are so many Democratic candidates you could field a pro football team with them. And as we learned in 2016, even suppositions the day OF the election are worthless.