Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad headaches/migraines after track practice

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first time ever running track and I have been to two practices so far but after both practices I have gotten a bad headache after. I even took a Tylenol before practice today and I still have a banging headache. I do have a history of getting migraines when I was younger but I never found out the causes. I am leaning towards not getting enough sleep.

I think I am drinking enough water but I am not so sure. Any ideas? Is this normal? Do I just have to get used to the intense workout in the sun?

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've only got 2 practices in your entire life under your belt, I'd say for now keep at it. You probably just aren't used to intense physical activity in the sun like you said. Drinking more water every day and during practice would be helpful.

But if you go through half or all of the season, and still have these issues, there could be something else that you'd want to get checked out.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you able to breath clearly? Lack of oxygen is usually the culprit. Lack of water or air. It seems like you're drinking well. Lack of minerals (sodium, magnesium, potassium) is another possibility. Finally, if you're not eating enough. Not enough fuel can cause that as well.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ yup.exertion headache.its grouped as an indomethacin responsive headache.mild and harmless. look it up on wiki.

take some indomethacin and the pain will def go away :D
If u r so worried tat u mite sh1t ur pants at walmart then visit an OMF surgeon.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress yourself physically without the proper BASE of nutrition and relaxation.