Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad hair days?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious do you guys ever get bad hair days and if so what do you do about it?How important is it to have a a good hair style in attracting women? What products do you use? I get a bad hair day every other day so I'm thinking my barber isn't that good or im not using the right product.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those that experience no hair days may be bothered with this question.

Bust out the Soul Glo
“Beautiful, sexy, easy as 1, 2, 3”
”Just let your soul glow, just let it shine through”

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never use any product and I only shampoo 2-3x a week, sometimes less. If you let natural oils build up in your hair it'll be more pliable and hold its shape more.

I always get #1 or #2 buzzed with a fade on the sides and back, and get the front and top trimmed down. Very practical and easy to maintain. And I only need to get it cut once every couple of months.

If you comb your hair right after a shower and let it air dry, it is a lot easier to get it to do what you want and it'll stay in place fairly well especially if you don't use shampoo.

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never use any product and I only shampoo 2-3x a week, sometimes less. If you let natural oils build up in your hair it'll be more pliable and hold its shape more.

I always get #1 or #2 buzzed with a fade on the sides and back, and get the front and top trimmed down. Very practical and easy to maintain. And I only need to get it cut once every couple of months.

If you comb your hair right after a shower and let it air dry, it is a lot easier to get it to do what you want and it'll stay in place fairly well especially if you don't use shampoo.
so true

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wash and condition every other day. My hair always looks better on day 2.
I wear a beanie at work every day on account of working ion a giant refrigerated warehouse.
Hair is shoulder length now, this years Joker costume will be epic come Halloween.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO glad I started shaving my head 11 years ago. Haven't been in a barber shop since.

From what I've seen, wild unkempt hairstyles seem to be popular among the younger crowd. Worrying about how your hair looks comes off as insecure. I chose low maintenance and I am grateful every day. Well my mustache is getting to be a little more work though....