Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad Habits

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, you know u gotta quit them. For example I have been smoking for about 2 years and jackin off for *cough* since like 13. Went 4 days w/o smoking, and its been surprizingly smooth. Now jerking off is a different story... wow this **** is HARD. I want to stop for 3 weeks, I tell ya'll about my progress haha. What about you guys? As men we should be overcoming obstacles and improving ourselves constantly.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit smoking is a good thing todo, quiting jerking off is alright as long as your ejaculating some other way through sex. If you want to go 3 weeks with out ejaculating your sex drive will plumet!

Seismos

Don Juan
Reaction score
why for hells sake do you call jerkin off a bad habit????? this sounds insane...

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seismos said:
why for hells sake do you call jerkin off a bad habit????? this sounds insane...
Maybe he has so much sex drive that he doesn't get out of the house to jerk off all day?
I do know that jerking off helps to keep oneitis away if you are just having sex with one gal. Which you shouldnt, but anyways.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can call your battles with the cyclops habitual, then yeah, you probably do need to cut back. I used to bite my nails, and it left them nasty looking. So 1 day I just decided to stop, and I haven't bit them for months. I clip them like every 2 days though now, but it's not biting :).

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive read a bunch of stuff on the benefits on stopping jerking off: i tried it. Matter fact, i tried it a couple of times, and never went over 5 days haha. And the thing is, by the third day my testosterone levels are through the roof, i become an animal pretty much.