Bad Grade Embarrassment

Devon14465

Reaction score
There's this really cute girl in my English class who has been giving me little smiles every now and then, and I've been waiting for a chance to talk to her. But today we took a vocabulary test that I did VERY poorly on, we then exchanged the tests, and guess who got to grade mine... Needless to say I was mortified, the first impression she had of me was a terrible test grade. She seems to care a lot about her schoolwork, which is why I'm so concerned that this might make her lose interest in me.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W H A T A F U C K I N G C H U M P ! ! ! ! !

You got a lot to learn mofo, a lot to learn.

If you felt bad about it, she felt bad about it.
If you didn't give a sh1t, she wouldn't give a sh1t.

People react to you based on your reactions.

Also, if you were sarging hardcore (like you're supposed to be, if you wanna become good in this sh1t), you wouldn't have time to think for this kind of sh1t. You would just screen out little things like this one.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...yea I def agree this is extreme over analyzation and totally irrelevant. Just grow a pair and talk to her stop worrying about your grades making a bad impression.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
plus why are you getting bad grades? its not like school is hard or anything, and grades are actually more important than her right now. really if you can't even keep your grades up, you got bigger problems than girls right now. focus on paying attention in school first. im not saying become a nerd and start caring more about grades than a social life, or that theyre more important, even. im saying if you cant even keep at least C's or higher youre most likely gonna have problems getting girls also, especially the smart ones as she seems. get it together. both of those things are easy.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
grades are actually more important than her right now.

yes. high school is easy. a cake walk. you need to be beasting on pretty much everything, straight a's. my intellect in high school was where my confidence came from. in any situation that there was a possibility of failure, i ALWAYS knew i had my stellar gpa to fall back on. sports teams, class elections, getting girls, etc. get your sh1t together man. plus, it's just one girl. who cares really what she thinks?