Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bad girl poblem, need advice

Enforcer

Reaction score
hi, ive known this girl for over 6 months and the situation is very complicated. I first met her through a friend and we immediately clicked, however my best firend had a crush on her and they were really friendly with eachother. I tried to stay away from her for that reason but i kept meeting her while i was out and i got that 'buzz' while i was around her. A while later i was at a party, she was drunk, i was a bit.. She ended up getting off with some younger guy and she then admitted to liking me in a conversation later that night. Being a loyal friend i tried to dissmiss her by using the fact that she got off with a guy as an excuse.

later i found out my friend didnt like her anymore so.. i now wanted her.. badly. Unfortunately i didnt see her much anymore and talking to her was a probem. Then one night... in drunkiness i seen her, and clever old me thought it was a good idea to ask her out.. it got messy there. Anyway does anyone have any idea after all this time how to get her back? i really cant think of anything short of looking desperate

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/me gropes around. Starts panicking.... Sweat drips from every pore... Starts missing heart beats... Finds the glass... lifts it... hits the red button:

EJECT

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away for a while, change yourself and read the post by player_supreme. i think? on getting out of friend zone.

6 months, too long buddy, i reckon your chance will have gone unless she is a real persistant girl.

Remember alls fair in love and war, if your mate has a crush on her and so do you, why does he get priority, scope it out with him and basically say fair dos to whoever gets her first next time.