Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Bad body language causing issues?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34

Found this interesting. Thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Corey Wayne is a clever salesman who targets gullible men to buy his shiet.

Stop listening to this noob man.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313

Found this interesting. Thoughts?
This man only have good titles for his videos, however the contents is useless , I didnt hear this particular video , but in general he is beta who try to play alpha and pretend he know how things work. He keep talking non-stop without any useful points
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Corey Wayne is a clever salesman who targets gullible men to buy his shiet.

Stop listening to this noob man.
Well, no doubt he is trying to sell. Nothing wrong with a man trying to make money. I just had many thoughts from what was discussed in this video and wanted to see if others had a similar take.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well, no doubt he is trying to sell. Nothing wrong with a man trying to make money. I just had many thoughts from what was discussed in this video and wanted to see if others had a similar take.
Of course there's nothing wrong in making money.

Business is business.

If I can sell horse shiet, call it the greatest mouthwash for men and get gullible men to buy it, I see nothing wrong with my skills, in fact I'd think I'm one great motherfvcker.

And then when gullible men the world over starts spreading word of how great my horse shiet is in whitening their teeth and giving off great smelling breath that has women swooning - I'm even happier.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Of course there's nothing wrong in making money.

Business is business.

If I can sell horse shiet, call it the greatest mouthwash for men and get gullible men to buy it, I see nothing wrong with my skills, in fact I'd think I'm one great motherfvcker.

And then when gullible men the world over starts spreading word of how great my horse shiet is in whitening their teeth and giving off great smelling breath that has women swooning - I'm even happier.
I wouldn't exactly call improving posture and getting rid of tension horse shiet.

I will agree on the chiropractor solution being horse sheit. Fly to Florida and book a session? Lmao
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I wouldn't exactly call improving posture and getting rid of tension horse shiet.

I will agree on the chiropractor solution being horse sheit. Fly to Florida and book a session? Lmao
Let me tell you something and listen real well for it will change your life when you decided to accept this then do something about it.

How a man's body language displays itself comes from a man's personality.

How you get that personality is simply by how you think.

So if you don't display that traits you so eagerly want then it's not you not knowing the moves - it's you not having the personality.

And when you get down to it, it's you not thinking right all this while.
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
Can't stress the importance of exercise/putting on muscle to improve your body language. As long as you don't walk around like a jackass with invisible lats like a lot of guys do you'll appear better to the eye. I like to think of confidence as silently knowing you can handle things when they come your way- if you're working out & putting on size, you'll feel good about yourself, more in control, & at ease. All those things will project in your body language over time. But I agree with Spaz's post above- your mindset will largely dictate your body language. The inside will manifest outward.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
AMS > CW and it's not even close.

CW has some good points but his delivery is beta. And he is coaching relationship chasers. Chasing relationships ends up working about the same way as a dog chasing cars. You'll get ran over.
AMS is good. I think Locario is more socially savvy and gets the job donr without being as harsh.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
AMS > CW and it's not even close.

CW has some good points but his delivery is beta. And he is coaching relationship chasers. Chasing relationships ends up working about the same way as a dog chasing cars. You'll get ran over.
I highly agree although, I suggest the Tony Robbins approach; intake everything, test and review approach based upon outcomes. I listened to Jordan Peterson and Rsd Tyler. I will read Rollo Tomassi and RooshV then read crucial conversations.

Grown men do grown men things.

I can listen to Steve the Dean, married dating coach lulz but I can't trust anybody who says that the game hasn't changed even though they play house before the tinder and social media era.

You pick your poison. Let the chips fall wherever they may. Put best foot forward.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I highly agree although, I suggest the Tony Robbins approach; intake everything, test and review approach based upon outcomes. I listened to Jordan Peterson and Rsd Tyler. I will read Rollo Tomassi and RooshV then read crucial conversations.

Grown men do grown men things.

I can listen to Steve the Dean, married dating coach lulz but I can't trust anybody who says that the game hasn't changed even though they play house before the tinder and social media era.

You pick your poison. Let the chips fall wherever they may. Put best foot forward.
The thing that most of these guys all have is 1.) confidence 2.) Abundance mindset 3.) Personality 4.) Outcome indifference

All go and in hand.

Correct outcome indifference mindset: I WANT to date/smash this chick. I will not hid the fact that I am a MAN with grown MAN intentions. However, the world doesnt revolve around this one woman and if it doesnt work out, so be it. There will be another one around the next corner.

Their personalities spin it in different forms but the message is the same.

I totally agree that the game has changed. Although women are still women, OLD, social media, etc has given them a super power barrier (they think) that men must be able to penetrate before getting to their sweet spot. That super power barrier is a false mindset that they have an overflowing abundance of relationship available guys. Meanwhile they only have a lot of options of guys that want to fvck and toss them and have no interest in them LTR wise. Real men will still be real men.

AMS has a very valuable mindset that I think a lot of guys miss. That mindset is:

Gold diggers, AWs, women who want relationships and the casual dating women- we fvck them all to sleep. We must have that mindset in order to have abundance. We are the manipulators or the manipulated...the choice is ours as a man.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The thing that most of these guys all have is 1.) confidence 2.) Abundance mindset 3.) Personality 4.) Outcome indifference
Which guys. Be specific? Rollo married epiphany phase. Tanner married a woman who cucked him.

RSD Tyler has kids but the stripper is bpd or so i hear.

So few men are the 1% who "get it" but they have a blind spot.

All go and in hand.

Correct outcome indifference mindset: I WANT to date/smash this chick. I will not hid the fact that I am a MAN with grown MAN intentions. However, the world doesnt revolve around this one woman and if it doesnt work out, so be it. There will be another one around the next corner.
#nextset

Its why i don't fully trust married men especially married dating coaches lol

Ability to walk is key to game. Its the jackknife power bomb of game.



Even if botched, done poorly, it is a game changer.



Lulz

Their personalities spin it in different forms but the message is the same.

I totally agree that the game has changed. Although women are still women, OLD, social media, etc has given them a super power barrier (they think) that men must be able to penetrate before getting to their sweet spot. That super power barrier is a false mindset that they have an overflowing abundance of relationship available guys. Meanwhile they only have a lot of options of guys that want to fvck and toss them and have no interest in them LTR wise. Real men will still be real men.
Real men are a rarity like feminine women.

AMS has a very valuable mindset that I think a lot of guys miss. That mindset is:
He also called out that cuck steve. Married dating ciach.. Gtfo.

Gold diggers, AWs, women who want relationships and the casual dating women- we fvck them all to sleep. We must have that mindset in order to have abundance. We are the manipulators or the manipulated...the choice is ours as a man.
Plating is the best yet process. Plating everything no matter how hawtttt.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I like AMS. Tony Robbins promotes self improvement which is vital. Improve yourself = more options= take no shyte and walk away.

Walking away is the most powerful negotiation tool on this planet. Not that it should be used to cry wolf and done in a beta mentality, but done as in you have too many options to put up with disrespect or low/mild interest from any one chick.

He who needs it the least has the most power. Period.
 
Top