redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
Found this interesting. Thoughts?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
First impressions are everything. How a man moves and his stature are very noticeable to anyone. Corey is trying to set some guidelines regarding that for self improvement in that video…Found this interesting. Thoughts?
This man only have good titles for his videos, however the contents is useless , I didnt hear this particular video , but in general he is beta who try to play alpha and pretend he know how things work. He keep talking non-stop without any useful points
Found this interesting. Thoughts?
Well, no doubt he is trying to sell. Nothing wrong with a man trying to make money. I just had many thoughts from what was discussed in this video and wanted to see if others had a similar take.Corey Wayne is a clever salesman who targets gullible men to buy his shiet.
Stop listening to this noob man.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Of course there's nothing wrong in making money.Well, no doubt he is trying to sell. Nothing wrong with a man trying to make money. I just had many thoughts from what was discussed in this video and wanted to see if others had a similar take.
I wouldn't exactly call improving posture and getting rid of tension horse shiet.Of course there's nothing wrong in making money.
Business is business.
If I can sell horse shiet, call it the greatest mouthwash for men and get gullible men to buy it, I see nothing wrong with my skills, in fact I'd think I'm one great motherfvcker.
And then when gullible men the world over starts spreading word of how great my horse shiet is in whitening their teeth and giving off great smelling breath that has women swooning - I'm even happier.
Let me tell you something and listen real well for it will change your life when you decided to accept this then do something about it.I wouldn't exactly call improving posture and getting rid of tension horse shiet.
I will agree on the chiropractor solution being horse sheit. Fly to Florida and book a session? Lmao
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Rollo recommended Joe Navarro following a RMG podcast with respect to game.
Found this interesting. Thoughts?
AMS is good. I think Locario is more socially savvy and gets the job donr without being as harsh.AMS > CW and it's not even close.
CW has some good points but his delivery is beta. And he is coaching relationship chasers. Chasing relationships ends up working about the same way as a dog chasing cars. You'll get ran over.
I highly agree although, I suggest the Tony Robbins approach; intake everything, test and review approach based upon outcomes. I listened to Jordan Peterson and Rsd Tyler. I will read Rollo Tomassi and RooshV then read crucial conversations.AMS > CW and it's not even close.
CW has some good points but his delivery is beta. And he is coaching relationship chasers. Chasing relationships ends up working about the same way as a dog chasing cars. You'll get ran over.
The thing that most of these guys all have is 1.) confidence 2.) Abundance mindset 3.) Personality 4.) Outcome indifferenceI highly agree although, I suggest the Tony Robbins approach; intake everything, test and review approach based upon outcomes. I listened to Jordan Peterson and Rsd Tyler. I will read Rollo Tomassi and RooshV then read crucial conversations.
Grown men do grown men things.
I can listen to Steve the Dean, married dating coach lulz but I can't trust anybody who says that the game hasn't changed even though they play house before the tinder and social media era.
You pick your poison. Let the chips fall wherever they may. Put best foot forward.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Which guys. Be specific? Rollo married epiphany phase. Tanner married a woman who cucked him.The thing that most of these guys all have is 1.) confidence 2.) Abundance mindset 3.) Personality 4.) Outcome indifference
#nextsetAll go and in hand.
Correct outcome indifference mindset: I WANT to date/smash this chick. I will not hid the fact that I am a MAN with grown MAN intentions. However, the world doesnt revolve around this one woman and if it doesnt work out, so be it. There will be another one around the next corner.
Real men are a rarity like feminine women.Their personalities spin it in different forms but the message is the same.
I totally agree that the game has changed. Although women are still women, OLD, social media, etc has given them a super power barrier (they think) that men must be able to penetrate before getting to their sweet spot. That super power barrier is a false mindset that they have an overflowing abundance of relationship available guys. Meanwhile they only have a lot of options of guys that want to fvck and toss them and have no interest in them LTR wise. Real men will still be real men.
He also called out that cuck steve. Married dating ciach.. Gtfo.AMS has a very valuable mindset that I think a lot of guys miss. That mindset is:
Plating is the best yet process. Plating everything no matter how hawtttt.Gold diggers, AWs, women who want relationships and the casual dating women- we fvck them all to sleep. We must have that mindset in order to have abundance. We are the manipulators or the manipulated...the choice is ours as a man.