Well I started school once again last Monday (the 8th). This year is my senior year, and all summer I was generally siked for it. Now that school has started, I have to say it's going even better than I could have hoped.
I'm still with my g/f (total HB), and it gives me mad social proof at school. People see us walking around together, I notice ALL KINDS of chicks giving me the eye as they pass by. Quite the feeling you get, I have to say. Get to know the hotties, it will benefit you so much. Social proof works guys, use it whenever possible.
I decided this year was the time to cut back with the BS and get through school. I'm paying attention in class, and doing all my homework. It's actually making me feel a lot better about going to school, getting things accomplished.
I'm friendly to everybody I see now. I'm always chatting to new people I see and making new friends. It's starting to seem as if I know everybody in the school, its a great feeling.
However, now that the initial shock value of summer being over and being back in school is over, it also brings upon mega chances for improvement, and this is the year I'm not making any excuses, and I'm doing what needs to be done. So I have a few ideas and questions, I'd appreciate some input on.
-I need to get a job, start getting some cash flow going.
-I need to start working out, I've realized I'm really self-conscious of my skinny guy image.
-I'm getting a few new hobbies. I'm going to get into paintball again and start snowboarding this winter, something I've always wanted to do.
-I need to get my license, so I can drive my lazy ass around.
Enough idea's though, now a couple questions...
- There's a HB9 in one of my classes, who knows I have a gf, and I know she has a bf, the whole deal. I DJ her regularly, and she responds LIKE MAD. She's always touching me, finding excuses to talk to me, writing me notes of sexual nature, and even today was getting me to check out inside her shirt at her bra that was irritating her. The thing is, every once in a while she'll mention her boyfriend, but other than that, she's giving off a TOTAL "i want you" vibe. What do you guys think is up?
-And exactly how far should I be taking my macking on other chicks when most know I have a gf? It's hard to know where the line is, some seem completely into your game, and some will run to your woman if you even say 'hello'. Makes it difficult to maintain a relationship and improve my game at the same time if you know what I mean.
Well, hopefully I'll get some decent input into some of these things, I'm trying to get everything down this year. Every week or two I'll post a new thread like this, with how things are going, what I've been improving on and the like and what needs work next. Until then, I hope to get some good feedback here.
I'm still with my g/f (total HB), and it gives me mad social proof at school. People see us walking around together, I notice ALL KINDS of chicks giving me the eye as they pass by. Quite the feeling you get, I have to say. Get to know the hotties, it will benefit you so much. Social proof works guys, use it whenever possible.
I decided this year was the time to cut back with the BS and get through school. I'm paying attention in class, and doing all my homework. It's actually making me feel a lot better about going to school, getting things accomplished.
I'm friendly to everybody I see now. I'm always chatting to new people I see and making new friends. It's starting to seem as if I know everybody in the school, its a great feeling.
However, now that the initial shock value of summer being over and being back in school is over, it also brings upon mega chances for improvement, and this is the year I'm not making any excuses, and I'm doing what needs to be done. So I have a few ideas and questions, I'd appreciate some input on.
-I need to get a job, start getting some cash flow going.
-I need to start working out, I've realized I'm really self-conscious of my skinny guy image.
-I'm getting a few new hobbies. I'm going to get into paintball again and start snowboarding this winter, something I've always wanted to do.
-I need to get my license, so I can drive my lazy ass around.
Enough idea's though, now a couple questions...
- There's a HB9 in one of my classes, who knows I have a gf, and I know she has a bf, the whole deal. I DJ her regularly, and she responds LIKE MAD. She's always touching me, finding excuses to talk to me, writing me notes of sexual nature, and even today was getting me to check out inside her shirt at her bra that was irritating her. The thing is, every once in a while she'll mention her boyfriend, but other than that, she's giving off a TOTAL "i want you" vibe. What do you guys think is up?
-And exactly how far should I be taking my macking on other chicks when most know I have a gf? It's hard to know where the line is, some seem completely into your game, and some will run to your woman if you even say 'hello'. Makes it difficult to maintain a relationship and improve my game at the same time if you know what I mean.
Well, hopefully I'll get some decent input into some of these things, I'm trying to get everything down this year. Every week or two I'll post a new thread like this, with how things are going, what I've been improving on and the like and what needs work next. Until then, I hope to get some good feedback here.