"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Back off rude attitude lures woman?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Has this ever happened to you guys or could it be considered a DJ techno K.

There's a few girls that I really want to date but have either lied to me or was very disrepectful. BTW, they considered me just a friend! So what do I do when I come across them? I treat them like crap such as insult their appearances or their outfits, I even tell them to MOVE! if they're in my way. None of it jokingly like a neg-hit but downright straight from my mind. Basically, being a jerk/ahole.

I noticed that the hb6-7 chicks really stop talking to me and don't want to have anything to do with me but the really hot ones hb8-10 are always sticking around and attempting to talk to me or brush up against me.

BTW, I don't want to date any of these chicks because they're just inconsiderate of guys and they all know that I act that way because like one girl said "You're mean to me because you know I don't like you anymore."
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
when you do this, is it because they have rejected you then??

if they just genrally horrible then you should take it all in your stride man, cuz your on a learning path of how to controle yourself with women. dont let them know that they have pissed you off, cuz they see you as emotionally weak!!!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
One of the biggest fables when it comes to women is that they are all attracted specifically to jerks and not to nice guys. This is not true ...

The truth is that women will have sex and relationships with both nice guys and jerks. The only reason why it appears that the jerks are winning is because they are assertive about their sexuality and are not ashamed to show and can get close to people. Nice guys on the other hand are just generally ashamed of themselves to begin with and do not assert themselves sexually and are even afraid about their sexuality and closeness to other people.


Women really arn't that perticular and will have sex with nice guys who have back bones, also known as good guys. This is what you want to be not the jerk.
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
yeah that sounds true.. still, theres a lot that we still dont know about the nice guy vs jerk situation, might just depend on the girl..

they may just be attracted to a mans mental strength and will power! what do think about that??
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by catch
yeah that sounds true.. still, theres a lot that we still dont know about the nice guy vs jerk situation, might just depend on the girl..

they may just be attracted to a mans mental strength and will power! what do think about that??
All women want is a man who can fend for himself ... It doesn't matter if a man is good or bad necessarily, but good women tend to seek out goodmen whereas bad women will seek out the bad men.That's what I have seen in my experience anyhways.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top