"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Back in action, lesson learned, never only 1 girl anymore

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
After too long of a dry spell, I'm back in action. She might not be an 8 or a 10, but I got myself me out of my dry spell funk over this "active" weekend. As I'm not too attached to this one, my plan is to now get one or two more on my backburner and casually dating plan, because I learned my lesson. Have only one girl and none ready to go in the pipeline, and once this one girl is gone, that's where the danger lies and the dry spell starts. The longer it goes on, the more fearful you are and more likely the dreaded oneitis is likely to happen (had it happen).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Yep, always have a replacement ready. It will keep your emotions in check. Your body language will match your words when you jokingly tell her she can easily be replaced.. because she will feel it like a third sense and know it's true.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Yep, always have a replacement ready. It will keep your emotions in check. Your body language will match your words when you jokingly tell her she can easily be replaced.. because she will feel it like a third sense and know it's true.
I don't know if I'd ever tell that to a woman, I'd show it with my attitude though. And that can genuinely come just from genuinely having more options.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
The ability to walk away is the most powerful leverage in any relationship. If you have more chicks in the pipeline on standby it makes walking away that much easier. Therefore you are not faking a strong frame, but you actually can have a strong frame in terms of being able to make decisions that best favor YOU and if a chick wants to argue or fight over stupid stuff, walk away knowing you have another one essentially waiting in the hanger.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Girl that rejected me has been walking into my office recently, as well as liking my social media posts. Just hunting for attention/validation, I reckon, no texting has been initiated yet. Ay wahmen
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top