Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B*TCHES who " just wanna be friends "

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are beyond hope and judging on your field report probably not DJ material. Go become a monk or something.

Reaction score
Let's listen in on a phone convo:

Pimp: So you wanna just be friends huh?

Sally: Yes, I'm just not feeling this with you Pimp

Click....

Sally: Pimp? Pimp?

d..d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d (sound of phone dialing)

Pimp: Hello Susize baby how you doing tonight?

Reaction score
So you got your first flame attack huh kid. And it took you over a month to get it. It took me only one hour for some internet geek so try this crap.

I have over 3,000 posts and 95% of them are flame wars so no big deal.

I also call em ho's and bytches and I mean it and yes I get called an azzhole almost every day of my life by women who are still lined up to suck my dyck and polish off my nut sack.

I'm an azzhole--Denis Leary

I actually enjoy being called an azzhole/jerk now, it lets me know that I am doing something to get under her skin and I know that:

The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able.

[/B]

I'm not sure why your getting flamed cause I didn't read into your posts. But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears.

If she doesn't want on your deck and her friend does then take the friend. Your not there to be here best friend, your there to get what you want.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme THANKYOU SO MUCH :D

Don Juanabbe DIE SLOW B*TCH

** Quote: Don Juanabbe
" You are beyond hope and judging on your field report probably not DJ material. Go become a monk or something. " **

judging ? my first report ever ? you the JUDGE of who is DJ material ? go become a monk ? you kicking me off the forum ? telling me to go ? beyond hope ?

YOU GOT NOTHING Don Juanabbe

Offer positive and constructive advice OR

Keep off my thread you hater :D

Good_ol_boy THANKYOU FOR THE GREATEST COMPLIMENT

**Quote: Good_ol_boy
You are trying to act like PRL, but his act is done with subtlety and you are killing a fly with a cannon. It appears that you are going with the theory of "if a little is good, more must be better"!**

trying to act like PRL ?

I KNOW I AM ME. i am not trying to immitate anyone.

i just posted my first field report which also happens to be my first thread ever

i just told it exactly how it went down i didn't hold back any info

because i didn't hold back and told it how it was i have been flamed something shocking

to draw any similarity between my street pimp ( jerk / a$$hole according to alot of dj's on the forum ) style of play and PRL's top notch DJ game is a fu**ing insult to PRL :D hahahaha.....

dunno where you are drawing the similarity but i take what you said as the greatest compliment

AnkleBreaker THANKYOU FOR THE PEP TALK

**Quote: AnkleBreaker
" Do your thing lost, Dirt off your shoulder dont let these haters get to you. "**

i only wish they would realise that maybe by flaming me personally over my field report that they are stopping other people from posting for fear of being treated like this

peace,

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost In Translation is just not taking **** from his hoes. There is nothing wrong with that.

The problem is that he is starting the **** for himself.

we all know that " just wanna be friends" means NO. It is a girls way of saying that you are either ugly or that you f-ucked up.

The only solution with these girls is to make a move on them or ignore them and move on.

If you ask a woman for sex she will reject you.(anit-slut defence)

but...

if you make a move while you are alone with her she can't say no. (women are weak in action)

Lost In Transaltion, Less talk more action.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP ! HOLD THE PHONE PEOPLE !

this thread was written 09-08-2004

i linked to it on another post to explain something

someone posted on it and it got bumped.

let it die.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**