Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Axe. Product of the AFCs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
I use Axe and Bod and I don't know any better. I seem to have a terrible sense of smell and I feel pretty indifferent about all these body sprays. But girls have told me I smell good when I wear it, thus I wear it.

They are kind of pricey, if there is a cheaper way to smell good then let me know.
There's a thread in the forum about colognes and alternatives. Personally I use custom blend oils, some naturalist stores carry them. They react differently to different body chemistries plus they can be mixed to make even more custom scents. They come in little vials but you literally use less than a drop (if it's of good quality). The best thing is that they are usually less than $10 a vial.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone so against axe? I use it and think it smells great. Advertising doesn't persuade me what so ever, i buy what appeals to me.

....BTW axe is great to keep the boy down stairs smelling great. Every girl i've dated goes crazy when she goes down on me. Axe hasn't failed me yet :D

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Back in the late 60's-early 70's there was a cologne called "Hai Karate"

In the TV commericials, some dude would put some on, go out in public, and literally have to fight off the girls using Karate moves.

The cologne even came with an insert illustrating basic Karate moves so you would be able to "defend" yourself from the hordes of women that would soon be attacking you.

Different product, same concept.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperFlex
You North Americans are getting it all wrong.

In the UK Axe is called Lynx.

Same scents and bottles, same adverts.

It is the Lynx effect not the axe effect.
Dumb elitists. We didn't get it all wrong in 1776 and 1812, did we? :rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use many scents. I use AXE solid deodorant simply because it wards off BO real well. I use AXE Kilo spray when I just got done with a hard weightlifting session (heh, kilo, weightlifting...). I use one of the TAG sprays sometimes when I'm at work, which is owned by a nonrelated corporation called TAG Motorsports :p As for my real colognes, I use Acqua di Gio, Ferrari Black, Jovan Musk, and Chaps by Ralph Lauren.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eggnawgkid
Damn, you're 27 and you have an 11 year old son?
I want to know which Amish village you live in where 16 year old girls never get pregnant.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I want to know which Redneck village you live in where 16 year old girls get pregnant.

Anyways, I never understood how people could like AXE. AXE was like the first cologne I used in 4th grade just cause it was so *cool*.

AXE = cheapass with no sense of style

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tristan22
...BTW axe is great to keep the boy down stairs smelling great. Every girl i've dated goes crazy when she goes down on me. Axe hasn't failed me yet :D
WTF!?

Ha

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
^^ I want to know which Redneck village you live in where 16 year old girls get pregnant.

america, land of the free , home of the brave

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The teen pregnancy rate in the United States just for girls aged 15 to 17 is 48 out of every 1000. So for every 100 girls in this country, roughly 5 of them will get pregnant. That's a pretty big number. Add in the 0.6% of girls who will get pregnant at age 13 or 14 and the 13.6% of girls who will get pregnant at age 18 or 19... well, that's a whole lotta pregnant teenagers.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna get banned like this...

Originally posted by todesangel2
anal
Stop saying that in every one of your posts! wtf:mad:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I kinda agree with todesangel2. What happened to the good old times where it was only anal till you got married...?

No need for expensive contrabands. Just go anal. Problem solved.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

no, I kinda agree with todesangel2. What happened to the good old times where it was only anal till you got married...?

No need for expensive contrabands. Just go anal. Problem solved.
He has been saying "anal" and similar phrases in everyy one of his 20 odd posts, him being "right" in THIS post is pure coincedence.... wait... *slaps himself*.. HOW ON EARTH CAN SAYING "anal" be right in any way with the context of this thread? *sigh*:rolleyes:

Laterz...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: *sigh*

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
He has been saying "anal" and similar phrases in everyy one of his 20 odd posts, him being "right" in THIS post is pure coincedence.... wait... *slaps himself*.. HOW ON EARTH CAN SAYING "anal" be right in any way with the context of this thread? *sigh*:rolleyes:

Laterz...
yah , i noticed that too.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
uh, we got owned in 1812.
If we means America, then you're wrong, because we would have gotten taken over again by Britain if we did. 1812 was more or less a stalemate, but at the same time a confirmation of American independence.