Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Axe marketing: Appeal to the AFC

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah AXE is selling some pure Captain-save-a-ho sh!t right there. This is like AFC 101

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend's daughter in high school one time and somehow we got into a conversation about an axe commercial showing girls swarming over a guy who sprayed the deodorant.

After that commercial I heard that every HS guy would spray and entire can of it every day and it would cause a stench in the entire school that wouldn't go away LOL. That was some funny sh*t.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jhl said:
I was talking to my friend's daughter in high school one time and somehow we got into a conversation about an axe commercial showing girls swarming over a guy who sprayed the deodorant.

After that commercial I heard that every HS guy would spray and entire can of it every day and it would cause a stench in the entire school that wouldn't go away LOL. That was some funny sh*t.
You mean they did it as a joke or they were really trying to get chicks?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school kids would spray half a can all over themselves rather than a simple three minute shower. When I was an upperclassman, my very first class of the day was gym class (P.E. classes are mandatory in my state) and if I didn't shower I would probably stink and feel like crap all day and the axe kids reeked of a combination of axe/sweat.