"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

awkward silence on the phone

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Re: Re: hmm...

Originally posted by cannibustacap
Usually what I talk about with my best buds is like asking for advice, giving advice, talking about ideas, complaining.... lots of complaiinings and making hardcore fun of people behind their backs... or recapping scenes from movies.

But mostly talking ****. Other than that we just end the conversation early.

Maybe its just me, but there are TONS of silences when I am hanging out with my buds... but they aren't "awkward" that is the thing. They are just silences.

Quote from PULP FICTION:
The more time u spend with the chick, the less arkward the "silences" will feel. try it and see;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by cannibustacap
I notice that when I listen more, I get into that "friend" category. I have to get sexual before I become a listener.
ya good point...the girls i was doing this with were ones that happened to be good looking, but I wasn't interested in anything more than friends. Prolly not a good idea to just sit there and listen if it's someone you're interested in, you gotta do more than that.
 

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Mahon, what happened, did you go out with her? Anyways, good luck in beantown, man, when are you going?
 
Top