How should I get over the awkward feeling thing?
I liked a girl from high school for almost 2 years ( and I still like her). She is a really good friend of mine when we both were in high school. Over the summer after we both graduated, I finally told her that I liked her. She totally got freaked out and she feels awkward everytime she speaks with me or when we get together. She told me about the awkward feeling over the winter break ( We both are freshmen in college). Since then both of us got really busy with the college work and we never got enough time to speak; meanwhile, the awkward feeling has reached to the utmost and even I started feeling awkward( I didn't feel that before). She'll be back during the summer. I guess we both will have time to spend with each other. Honestly, I really want HER to LIKE ME back. Cuz, according to me, I rate her around 9 on a 1-10 scale. I have tried all sorts of stuff (including trying to get over her/oneitis) but it kind of didnt work, especially because of the awkward feeling and she is really gorgeous. I really want to get that awkward feeling thing away from us and I want her to like me back. I kind of need tips because I feel this is a unique situation because it involves her uncomfortable feeling around me. I don't really seem to have any major issues with confidence or "I am not fun to be with" stuff. Cuz, she herself told me that my disposition is pleasant and my sense of humor is amazing.
Thank you guys.
Note: I have been following this website for about 6 months and it kinda paid off. And I have also gone through DJ bible and searched the discussion forums for awkward feelings. But the results weren't satisfactory.
I liked a girl from high school for almost 2 years ( and I still like her). She is a really good friend of mine when we both were in high school. Over the summer after we both graduated, I finally told her that I liked her. She totally got freaked out and she feels awkward everytime she speaks with me or when we get together. She told me about the awkward feeling over the winter break ( We both are freshmen in college). Since then both of us got really busy with the college work and we never got enough time to speak; meanwhile, the awkward feeling has reached to the utmost and even I started feeling awkward( I didn't feel that before). She'll be back during the summer. I guess we both will have time to spend with each other. Honestly, I really want HER to LIKE ME back. Cuz, according to me, I rate her around 9 on a 1-10 scale. I have tried all sorts of stuff (including trying to get over her/oneitis) but it kind of didnt work, especially because of the awkward feeling and she is really gorgeous. I really want to get that awkward feeling thing away from us and I want her to like me back. I kind of need tips because I feel this is a unique situation because it involves her uncomfortable feeling around me. I don't really seem to have any major issues with confidence or "I am not fun to be with" stuff. Cuz, she herself told me that my disposition is pleasant and my sense of humor is amazing.
Thank you guys.
Note: I have been following this website for about 6 months and it kinda paid off. And I have also gone through DJ bible and searched the discussion forums for awkward feelings. But the results weren't satisfactory.