Awful situation

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A long story must be cut short, oneitits for 4 years.

It's at the stage that other women flirt with me on a daily basis, but I never feel any reason to persue things because my oneitis is always in the back of my mind.

I'm young, wealthy (as in a lot wealthier than people four times my age), reasonable looking, confident verging on arrogant, but I have sever oneitis for this girl.

Yet somehow I cannot get over her, I meet her regularly, and she flits with me, hugs and kisses me (cheek), and says I love you, but somehow ever after years of this, things will not progress.

What to do?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know the answer.

Next her, bang some of these women who flirt with you, and move on. Hell, that's about the only chance you have to get in her pants at this point.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
Have you made a move on her yet?
As in?
Well, I kissed her on her cheek, because I was going for a kiss on the lips but it just kind of happened, I kissed her on the cheek because it was the closest thing... She then kissed my cheek back...
She often presents her hand to me, and I cannot let go, she does not pull it away, but she will look at me in the eyes, so I let go then to save embaressment.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
As in?
Well, I kissed her on her cheek, because I was going for a kiss on the lips but it just kind of happened, I kissed her on the cheek because it was the closest thing... She then kissed my cheek back...
She often presents her hand to me, and I cannot let go, she does not pull it away, but she will look at me in the eyes, so I let go then to save embaressment.

Four years and nothing? It's not going to happen. If the only move you've made is to chick her on the cheek, then you blew it. No matter how much we might wish it were different, we have to be the aggressors when it comes to sex. With 20+ chicks in my lifetime, only 2 made the first move. One of them was a big chick, the other was the town bopper.

Holding hands and eye staring is nothing. Chicks do that with their gay friends all the time.