Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awakening Young Girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the music school I’m at, there’s girls in the age 20-24.

I get IOIs: toe flirting, conversational interest, long stares, puppy eyes, smiles, etc. When I approach — “Let’s go for a walk. You up?”, “I’m playing at a concert this evening, why don’t you drop by”, “I think you’re cute.”, etc. — they flake, get pissed, drama, cold shoulder, etc.

I think I’m relatively high value, dress Right, on par with my fellow musicians (and before you get all dramatic on me, I look younger than my age, people say.) My competitor is of course the alpha-ish and aloof local rock star, and the girls are at least as fond of him as me.

The problem here is that it doesn’t get much more than that. They shy away, like to talk, and seem rather content with the three four socially competent guys that entertain them with friendly and sufficiently interesting conversation (roles that I of course don’t need and do not take). Despite the IOIs, these ambitious and young girls simply is not interested in romantic escalation it seems, or I don’t know how to do it. They are inexperienced, not looking for it, raised in manners that inhibit it so their anti slut defences are high.

So of course, when approaching a confident woman (my guess is age 29), there’s an instant date scheduled.

But I like these young girls. The problem that remains is simply how to “awaken” them. So it’s in a sense a classic problem of seduction, maybe I should look at Robert Greene’s again.

I suspect I’m not sufficiently “accessible”, not enough relational with them, not building rapport. It’s tempting to say all this friend-bs that some of the guys do is the way, but the girls are crazy about the aloof rock star, but he doesn’t seem to get laid either. High five!

What do you recommend I do in this situation?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I remember a few months ago, one of my matches was 22 years old. She never flaked but after a while I lost interest in spite of her age. Honestly, I dont recall doing or saying anything different, I treated her like all other matches.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your bar is set so high, you can limbo under it standing up.
At 37 and with respect, there’s girls a little older and maturer. They‘ll be more respondent to your approaches.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the music school I’m at, there’s girls in the age 20-24.

I get IOIs: toe flirting, conversational interest, long stares, puppy eyes, smiles, etc. When I approach — “Let’s go for a walk. You up?”, “I’m playing at a concert this evening, why don’t you drop by”, “I think you’re cute.”, etc. — they flake, get pissed, drama, cold shoulder, etc.

I think I’m relatively high value, dress Right, on par with my fellow musicians (and before you get all dramatic on me, I look younger than my age, people say.) My competitor is of course the alpha-ish and aloof local rock star, and the girls are at least as fond of him as me.

The problem here is that it doesn’t get much more than that. They shy away, like to talk, and seem rather content with the three four socially competent guys that entertain them with friendly and sufficiently interesting conversation (roles that I of course don’t need and do not take). Despite the IOIs, these ambitious and young girls simply is not interested in romantic escalation it seems, or I don’t know how to do it. They are inexperienced, not looking for it, raised in manners that inhibit it so their anti slut defences are high.

So of course, when approaching a confident woman (my guess is age 29), there’s an instant date scheduled.

But I like these young girls. The problem that remains is simply how to “awaken” them. So it’s in a sense a classic problem of seduction, maybe I should look at Robert Greene’s again.

I suspect I’m not sufficiently “accessible”, not enough relational with them, not building rapport. It’s tempting to say all this friend-bs that some of the guys do is the way, but the girls are crazy about the aloof rock star, but he doesn’t seem to get laid either. High five!

What do you recommend I do in this situation?
That's a good question. These girls are absolutely obtainable, I think it is just a matter of your inner game and social skills. When you approach any of them, do you image yourself having sex with them?

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah @Plinco, I think it’s too inner game and social skills. After all, some casanovas do manage to pull things off, such as my friend with notch count around 60.

My problem is exhaustion, but often, when I have energy and don’t have a crush (I got my oneitis these days, sadly), I got the sex attitude. I agree, it’s good, but it’s demanding with the girls that doesn’t reciprocate with the same energy. I’m working on being more concentrated and having the guts to rest.

It’s my social skills I’m more concerned with. I was lifting (comparatively heavy) and groaning at the gym and a girl was there — it made an impression on her, staring at me in the cantina. I realise I generally don’t have that, that simple frat party-ish sexiness that I see some of the boys here have, and the girls respond to that too. I find it a bit repulsive, I’m more adult in that sense. I’m perplexed by the girls, that these kind of demonstrations are needed, it’s as if they don’t have imagination.

I was close to writing that I’m the intellectual type. That is true, but I also got a more baller-ish element though it’s just mostly very well hidden. One problem is that I’m a sensitive guy, the “HR-type”. With people I notice their stiffness, anxiousness and I stall or flat out mirror it. I don’t lead, they hence affect and lead me. It manifests in two ways: I revert to silence in groups and with young girls, that typically are afraid and anxious, we both sit there passivised and they don’t feel comfortable. With confident women this doesn’t occur.

I managed to describe it now, but I don’t know what to do about it. I somehow need to cut off this intake of social impressions, but the attribute is in different situations also an asset. Maybe it’s about a fear of being judged. I need to become more robust, inert, leader.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah @Plinco, I think it’s too inner game and social skills. After all, some casanovas do manage to pull things off, such as my friend with notch count around 60.

My problem is exhaustion, but often, when I have energy and don’t have a crush (I got my oneitis these days, sadly), I got the sex attitude. I agree, it’s good, but it’s demanding with the girls that doesn’t reciprocate with the same energy. I’m working on being more concentrated and having the guts to rest.

It’s my social skills I’m more concerned with. I was lifting (comparatively heavy) and groaning at the gym and a girl was there — it made an impression on her, staring at me in the cantina. I realise I generally don’t have that, that simple frat party-ish sexiness that I see some of the boys here have, and the girls respond to that too. I find it a bit repulsive, I’m more adult in that sense. I’m perplexed by the girls, that these kind of demonstrations are needed, it’s as if they don’t have imagination.

I was close to writing that I’m the intellectual type. That is true, but I also got a more baller-ish element though it’s just mostly very well hidden. One problem is that I’m a sensitive guy, the “HR-type”. With people I notice their stiffness, anxiousness and I stall or flat out mirror it. I don’t lead, they hence affect and lead me. It manifests in two ways: I revert to silence in groups and with young girls, that typically are afraid and anxious, we both sit there passivised and they don’t feel comfortable. With confident women this doesn’t occur.

I managed to describe it now, but I don’t know what to do about it. I somehow need to cut off this intake of social impressions, but the attribute is in different situations also an asset. Maybe it’s about a fear of being judged. I need to become more robust, inert, leader.
I just read half of your post and already you sound like someone who doesn't get out much. If you have any spare time, join a sports team or something like that. My favorite is volleyball; lots of hot young girls and it's a lot of fun.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo. I was on a one week tour with my band recently, was a tango dancer primarily in Scandinavia, have traveled twenty countries and my life is reflected by my nine hundred Facebook connections. My assessment is I get out.

My focus is currently what I wrote in the above post (do feel free to put your brain power at disposal). Apart from that I practice actually the opposite of what you mention: to reduce the amount of interactions in my life. More connection, more substance. I got the opportunity to meet many girls here, I just need to be capable to connect with them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read "young girls", I was originally thinking along the lines of a certain Nabakov novel. :eek: :eek: :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read half of your post and already you sound like someone who doesn't get out much. If you have any spare time, join a sports team or something like that. My favorite is volleyball; lots of hot young girls and it's a lot of fun.
The problem with volleyball is that tall men mog the sheet out of the manlets on the court. :mad:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with volleyball is that tall men mog the sheet out of the manlets on the court. :mad:
Tall dudes have an advantage but I've seen shorter dudes pull it off.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do need to bear in mind that girls that are in their very early 20s have been corrupted by the educational system. I've lost a few female friends to feminist college propaganda.

You might try softening your approach and asking them their names instead of immediately trying to "take them to a dark alley". Not saying you would, but who knows what is going thru the air inside their heads.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 38 and I found young women pretty easy to game, I also think theyre very friendly compared to the 30+ hulk hogan category

Ive slept with 3 this year.(as in 12 months)

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my early 20's, there was only one other guy I knew that was getting laid more then me. It's probably no surprise that he was a musician. I saw him pull girls in that I would have never believed.

Similar to your situation, this guy was a couple of inches below avg height. At the next few parties, I kept my ear open and watched his game. Basically, he had gained admiration from some male peers (which women found attractive) and he never approached (they would eventually approach him).

I'd suggest that you casually observe your competition-dude. Once you observe and learn some of his tactics, you can implement this into your game. If you got a few things already going for you, this will be the icing on the cake.

For the record, I can't claim that I beat my competitor, but eventually, he and I were even. In fairness, he got a few more hotter girls, but I got more of the 'polished' type girls. We both thought that the other was a better gamer, but in reality, I think that we just wanted what the other had.