“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Average SoSuave Interaction

gwoppin

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
58
Average SoSuave interaction:

Post: "Which hairstyle should i get?"

Reply: *3 paragraphs about why hair doesnt matter, you should worry about statusmaxxing instead*

Reply: "Actually, unless youre chad height, then statusmaxxing is blablablablabla"

Reply: "I have sex very often :)"

Reply: "Its all game, i know a short guy who is married"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi gwoppin,
"Its all game, i know a short guy who is married" ...Oh believe us we all know a bloke like that...in fact....
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
2,256
Age
41
It’s more like this:

Post: “What hairstyle should I get?”

Reply: “It doesn’t matter, as long as she’s interested and you’re her type.”
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Average SoSuave interaction:

Post: "Which hairstyle should i get?"

Reply: *3 paragraphs about why hair doesnt matter, you should worry about statusmaxxing instead*
Now that Better Call Saul is off the air, no one except our current POTUS is out to resurrect The Combover... Maker Of Life be praised
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
493
Location
UK
Then there`s the members who turn on each other because they dont agree
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
Post: Which hairstyle should I get?

Reply: This is the third thread you've started about your hair. You haven't listened to the advice you've been given so far, why should we help you now?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,926
Age
57
Post: Which hairstyle should I get?

Reply: This is the third thread you've started about your hair. You haven't listened to the advice you've been given so far, why should we help you now?
Um. This ^^^
 

Vanderdonck

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Messages
849
Reaction score
865
Age
50
Post: What hairstyle should I get?

Reply: Check your T levels, stop fapping, you didn't kiss her you wuss, something racist, you've been a member since 2017 so you should know, all women are on only fans anyway and only fukk like three known guys, wow this place has really changed, where's Pook and Doc Love, gets banned.
 

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
"Cant really tell, hair is not my field but once I ran game on this hot milf during a party and banged her on the hotel terrace, you never know untill you try"
 
Top