Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Automated world in 40-50 years

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same moment you remove banknotes you basically grant the government full power over your life.

They can just block your account and you are basically screwed which is why certain things only work in movies.

Regarding automation, it works as long as there is a human behind it and that human is granted a lot of power.

Btw lack of predators allowed dumb dangerous people to multiply...future lack of challenges will make them outnumer everyone.
I guess flowers for algernon is a good metaphor.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how these women get all this time off work to travel like that? I physically can't do that since I have to have my business open to make money. Granted in the summer when it's slow I'm taking a vacation but I just can't get up and take trips like that.
IDK how they travel. Some people have credit card rewards, travel with friends or solo travel. The last two ladies I dated solo traveled a lot and met up with friends when they went to where they went to.
If they’re single moms, they have alimony, spousal support, and child support. So yeah, that’s how the have the ability to go on vacations all the time and afford things you cannot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the OP, I don’t think that humans will ever reach this point. The truth is, we’ll kill ourselves before we get there. We had nuclear weapons in the 40s. You go back just 20 or 30 years though, people were still going to work in horse carriages. Weapons are always given a priority over quality of life. And those weapons are always used before we realize that we probably shouldn’t be using them. If you ask me, WWIII seems way closer to us than a fully-automated civilization. And as the late Albert Einstein said, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

We’ll kill ourselves before we ever get there. And we’re just about at that point if you ask me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the OP, I don’t think that humans will ever reach this point. The truth is, we’ll kill ourselves before we get there. We had nuclear weapons in the 40s.
People don't have the terror of nuclear war that they used to. There's a sense that has set in that we're not dumb enough to use them. Mutual Assured Destruction and all. But it seems like at about the point where you quit worrying about something, that's when it's more likely to happen. It's a bit like a ticking time bomb.

Then there's the global warming issue, which could bring about big changes in the eco-system. I'm no Al Gore, but we need to find clean, renewable energy, and (maybe more importantly) make it practical and inexpensive.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If they’re single moms, they have alimony, spousal support, and child support. So yeah, that’s how the have the ability to go on vacations all the time and afford things you cannot.
Not always single moms. And, if they are single moms, not all get what you suggest. Many aren't married and the father can't be found. They, themselves, are f ucked up in the head too.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Even doctors will be replaced, we already have machines that assist with surgery

Chemists will be replaced by vending machines that give out medicines after they scan ur script

Teachers will be replaced by online learning tools, universities these days are focusing more and more on online stuff

AI is becoming more advanced that soon it will do most of the work in film making and animation as well, one day we will have completely CGI actors that look 100% real

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't have the terror of nuclear war that they used to. There's a sense that has set in that we're not dumb enough to use them. Mutual Assured Destruction and all. But it seems like at about the point where you quit worrying about something, that's when it's more likely to happen. It's a bit like a ticking time bomb.

Then there's the global warming issue, which could bring about big changes in the eco-system. I'm no Al Gore, but we need to find clean, renewable energy, and (maybe more importantly) make it practical and inexpensive.
We have already found it. Greed is preventing us from using it! But that’s another thread entirely.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have already found it. Greed is preventing us from using it!
Not sure exactly what you're referring to. I might guess. But completely replacing our vehicles and energy systems is a huge undertaking. So even if big money interests are working against it, it wouldn't be easy or inexpensive.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what you're referring to. I might guess. But completely replacing our vehicles and energy systems is a huge undertaking. So even if big money interests are working against it, it wouldn't be easy or inexpensive.
E0A204CD-AA06-4173-BC57-2003707F5835.jpeg

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Automation will curb human population and also discourage illegal immigration to the US. As lower wage, lower skilled jobs are eliminated and with the constant rise in the cost of living, there is simply no economic incentive to illegally cross into the US for work.
Not if the democrats make good on their promise to give free everything to illegals. Healthcare, education, driver's licenses, food stamps...and you don't even have to work for it. Why wouldn't you want to cross into the U.S. illegally?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Always a greater chance for an accidental nuclear war. 1995 could have happened. Yelstin even had the Cheget activated. It was a Norwegian satallite launched into space that the Russians at first thought was a strike against them. They were a few minutes away from deciding to launch a strike against the US or not.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like an automated world will be here sooner than we might think....

....due to the corona virus and the need for social distancing, we can expect major companies to push even harder towards less employees and more automation.....