Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Author claims that the roots of the Incel meme is PUA

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be attracted to jerks and angry/violent men, but if a (physically) less attractive guy is a bit quiet/negative/depressed, suddenly his ATTITUDE is the cause of women not being attracted lol.
Good point. I was thinking more in the terms of a guy's attitude maybe affecting his hygiene, grooming, and body language, and maybe coming off as bitter and insecure. It's such a feedback loop. Guys who are physically unattractive get negative feedback, which makes them less confident, which makes them less attractive, which makes them less confident. More attractive guys get positive feedback, which makes them more confident, which makes them more attractive, etc.

The ones who got passed this stage, messed it up by doing a bad job conveying to girls that they're someone who gets it.
Okay, so now you have to 1) Be liked, 2) Be attractive, and 3) Show that you "get it".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Good point. I was thinking more in the terms of a guy's attitude maybe affecting his hygiene, grooming, and body language, and maybe coming off as bitter and insecure. It's such a feedback loop. Guys who are physically unattractive get negative feedback, which makes them less confident, which makes them less attractive, which makes them less confident. More attractive guys get positive feedback, which makes them more confident, which makes them more attractive, etc.
Agreed. I was thinking more in terms of women trying to "mind-read" the guy. But yes, it can definitely physically show as well through poor hygiene, slumped posture and many other things; and that is certainly a turn off.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need all 3 to get laid. The first two are needed BEFORE ("prerequisite") you get to show the last one.

"I think women judge a guy's looks first and his vibe/attitude second. If you don't pass the first, the second is rendered moot. Even if you do pass the first, the second is not so critical".

If looks were all that matter ("your vibe is not so critical"), then we wouldn't read about guys not getting with girls that were down.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious here, why do you think it didn't work for them?
Uh, because they determined the hopelessness of their situation and moved on to identifying themselves as incels? :rolleyes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, because they determined the hopelessness of their situation and moved on to identifying themselves as incels?
I really think pretty much almost any guy can get laid or get at least a short term girlfriend. There are guys who are horribly disfigured who have gotten women. I don't think just any guy can become a lady killer though. I mean, maybe he could if he bent all his time and resources toward it, but who wants to do that.

Identifying as an incel is very self destructive thing, I agree. I've always said nearly all situations will turn out better with a positive attitude than a negative one.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think pretty much almost any guy can get laid or get at least a short term girlfriend.
I think any *normie* could get a "well-rounded" chick. And if such a well-rounded chick were also a single mommy, an incel-tier chump with tight game and a open wallet could get it.

But is that the standard that should satisfy us? :mad:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is that the standard that should satisfy us? :mad:
I wouldn't suggest that is the standard, it's just an observation.

I have mixed feelings about it all, honestly. On the one hand, life doesn't guarantee everybody a rotating harem of five HB9 plates. But on the other, anything worth doing is worth doing well. One school of thought is that women are a part of life (for most of us), so I deserve the very best so I should get it. But not every guy can have the very best, and is that really an area that you should be throwing your best time and energy at? Maybe so, maybe no. Depends on your goals and resources, I suppose.

For most guys, finding a nice, attractive girl that they have a connection with is good enough. I don't see anything wrong with that, although that would probably be dismissed here as "weak beta" sh!t. Other guys crave more excitement. Depends on who you are and what's important to you.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the PUAHate forum once in awhile for entertainment value. One of the main things that struck me was how similar their advice was to the regular red pill sites. They seemed to be saying a lot of the same things, but they had a bigger dose of cynicism.

The other thing I remember is there was a lot of funny snarking about the major players/seduction companies of the day.
Some of the members on that site spent thousands of dollars attending boot camps with no results. PUA marketed itself to believe a guy like George Contanza could build a harem of hb9's as long as he peacocked, was confident, and learned game. Instead these guys went out and got a fast lesson in the black pill.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need all 3 to get laid. The first two are needed BEFORE ("prerequisite") you get to show the last one.

"I think women judge a guy's looks first and his vibe/attitude second. If you don't pass the first, the second is rendered moot. Even if you do pass the first, the second is not so critical".

If looks were all that matter ("your vibe is not so critical"), then we wouldn't read about guys not getting with girls that were down.
good point clothes dont make the man only slightly better

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that mental health is looked at as a joke, undiagnosed mental illness is becoming a very big deal, but rather than address the mental health aspect, we just send these men back into their corner by labelling them incels.

Lets face facts, getting P isn't going to totally change your life, these guys aren't really missing out on that much in terms of the world of sex, it is the world that sex is attached to that they miss out on, the world of success and independence.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOWs are more likely to become incels, they spend way too much time alone and eventually go nuts. PUAs either get married or keep banging girls but they are generally decent guys to hang out with. Incels are THESE guys: