Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aussie girls

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as i can tell, no difference between how you do it to american and australian girls. Same stuff I learn here or on asf (designed primarily for american chicks) works fine on girls in Sydney. I dont believe there's anything on this site which is 'too forward for aussie chicks'. Have you actually gone out and tried it, repeatedly?

American PUAs Tylerdurden, Papa and Playboy recently came down to sydney. They were pulling chicks the whole time they were here using their standard game, bringing them back for one night stands, setting up day 2s, etc etc. The only thing that they commented was different here was - they thought the girls were hotter, and the girls here like SMS a lot.

By the way - screw dates. Just set up Day 2, Day 3, whatever, and go for your life. The whole myth of having to become friends, build trust and rapport slowly, and 'date' her for awhile before the lay is BS social conditioning that AFCs believe is required to get them 'in' with the chick before they can get anywhere. The whole point of learning these seduction tactics is to be able to cut through this social conditioning and get right to the emotional/sexual part of the chick. Why take the long way round when you can just push the right buttons and get what you want without the bs.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly does Day 2, Day 3 mean? Is that ASF talk?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2, Day 3 - a 2nd or 3rd day meeting.. i.e after you've gotten the number.

Another thing tyler mentioned - if you venue change the chick to anywhere at all after first meeting her, i.e 'let's get out of here, i'm feeling a bit hungry', she will automatically reframe this venue as your '2nd date' together. This causes you to stand out in her mind as more than just 'the guy she met at the club', because you're now eating together, or getting coffee together etc, and she will feel closer to you.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What other strategies do you guys apply from DJism and SS that you've found useful on Aussie chicks??

I live in Brisbane and I just wanted to know what other things you guys do to increase your chances of getting with chicks :)

Also, do you guys do much cold approaching in the city?? I would think that the Queen St Mall in Brisbane would be a good place to do cold approaches on chicks???

ades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie

American PUAs Tylerdurden, Papa and Playboy recently came down to sydney. They were pulling chicks the whole time they were here using their standard game, bringing them back for one night stands, setting up day 2s, etc etc. The only thing that they commented was different here was - they thought the girls were hotter, and the girls here like SMS a lot.

Just wondering if anyone can give me a link to a review of the Sydney workshop, or if anyone attended, could they give a brief review?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie

lets not forget the important fact an accent will increase your stock tenfold here, especially american, not to make light of those guys because from what ive seen they definately know there sh1t but dont forget to take that important factor into account.

anyway sure i admit there are differences between our chicks and theres but I dont care what country your in if your average to above average in looks and have the basics down ie: balls, confidence, C&F, style etc your going to get puzzy, simple as that.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
generally i've found most things work except waiting a full week before calling.... i've found a week seems like u are lacking the courage to call; similar to 3 /2 days being too keen.
As for cold approaches, i find uni campuses are really easy ie. have a disagreement with a mate and ask for an opinion from some girls ;)

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by willo
generally i've found most things work except waiting a full week before calling.... i've found a week seems like u are lacking the courage to call; similar to 3 /2 days being too keen.
As for cold approaches, i find uni campuses are really easy ie. have a disagreement with a mate and ask for an opinion from some girls ;)
Thanx for the tip :cool:

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i've noticed bout oz is that the 5 day wait before calling doesnt work. It too much challenge IMO.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
uniassign:
**** man, are you serious about the post-number close period being that different?

I've been doing it completely wrong all this time! No wonder such a large percentage of my number closes end in flakes!

Are you drawing this conclusion after field testing both methods though?

And what would be a typical first SMS to suck them in?
Yeah I have spent SIX MONTHS getting the number, and then calling them one/two/three/whatever days later, working on my phone game etc. My flake ratio was way high.

Then I asked all my female friends how they hook up with guys, and most of them are friends of friends.

What most of these guys do is to meet them first night, leave a good impression and then see them again and again.

It is hard to do that on a cold approach, and the closest thing to that is emails and SMS (calling is too much IMO). I have tested this method for about 3 months now, and have got about 50% of the chicks to come out with me. This is WAY better than the 20% from meet-call method.

Typical SMS for me is: You are sooo cute, I think ... or it could be the alcohol. anyway i am going rock climbing today, should be fun. are you planning to cause more trouble tonight? (props to IJJJI for this one)

With SMSes, you want to end with questions, so that if she doesn't answer you know she is deliberately ignoring your texts. After a couple of days of SMSes (usually 5 or 6 overall, I use SMSes to further qualify the girl) then I call her up and run phone game and then set something up. The ones that have proceeded to the calling stage have 100% success in meeting them.

With professional chicks, I use email, which is better than SMS because you can write a lot more and be much more C&F on email.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Brisbane and I just wanted to know what other things you guys do to increase your chances of getting with chicks

Thanks

Also, do you guys do much cold approaching in the city?? I would think that the Queen St Mall in Brisbane would be a good place to do cold approaches on chicks???

How are the chicks in Brisbane?

I will be setting up shop on the Gold Coast in a couple of weeks with a mate of mine who is a TOP PUA. My regular wing will also be setting up shop in Brisbane.

Where are good places to hit?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
A bit hard to say. I've found about 20% of what I read on this site is spot on and works... The other 80% is bulls h i t!!!

In a nutshell, I can tell you that the Aussie girls absolutely love confidence and a guy who is happy to just say g'day and shoot the breeze. Don't take it too far (be really arrogant) though, because they will just think you are a tosser.
Thank you. If you are honest & real, you're going to be appreciated regardless. Why does everyone want to apply rocket science principles to something so basic?

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you guys think that even asking for the number over here after one conversation would be considered extremely up front?

I ask because it seems when i'm having a good conversation with a girl and go for the number it kinda stops things dead in their tracks.

Seeing as SMSing is so popular, do you think that for a first time meeting with a girl it would be better to ask "Can I message you sometime?". Then go for the mobile. I would say for the girl this would be much less forward than saying you are going to call her. And it seems chicks just enjoy getting sms's anyway.

So then build raport with SMS's for a week, then ask for a date once things are going smoothly?

The culture over here just seems much more geared towards really knowing someone first. Everyone here seems to meet through work or friends or high school. Makes it tough when your friends dont know many chicks, theres none at work and your out of high school!

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
THought I would contribute to this debate because I have strong feelings towards it.

Firstly, the fact that a couple of American guys have come out here can largely be attributed to their foreign accent.

Secondly, I agree with the other guys on this board that there are 2 main ways to meet chicks in Oz. The first way is to go to dirty low class nightclubs and find someone drunk at 5am (e.g marquee club/st pat's tavern/orient). The 2nd way is through friends. Personally I find the 'through friends' approach extremely cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating. you are in trouble if you don't have the right male friends.

The approach I have a natural inclination for is the US style on this board. Unfortunately I find that even if I get digits, I often flake out on the phone or after the first date. This is because the chick doesn't know who I am, what group I am part of etc. The girls I do well with are always ones I meet through friends.

Best approach in Oz. is to concentrate on making cool male and female friends. I hate this approach but that is reality. COLD CALLS ON THE STREET DO NOT WORK. When dating, you almost have to lure them like animals by making it casual, seem like a friendship etc. You almost have to deliberately behave like an AFC with confidence here.

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject on Americans coming over to Australia, we have Navy boats etc come in all the time. The chicks over here cant get enough of these guys regardless.

Just being American makes them HUGELY popular.

That seems to be the problem seasonedplayer. Its not what you know, but who you know!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you guys think that even asking for the number over here after one conversation would be considered extremely up front?

No. The main practice on this board is that people have some boring chit chat with some chick and expect her to fall in love with them. What you have to realise is that just because you talked to her means nothing. You have to attract her first.

You can have a conversation with a chick, but you must also have attraction and comfort. You can ask for her number after one meeting, in fact that's what I do. But my "conversation" goes for about 30-40 minutes with a girl.

I ask because it seems when i'm having a good conversation with a girl and go for the number it kinda stops things dead in their tracks.

I find it better if you set something up with the girl BEFORE you ask for her number. Like the number is just so that you can contact each other for doing XXX.

Seeing as SMSing is so popular, do you think that for a first time meeting with a girl it would be better to ask "Can I message you sometime?". Then go for the mobile.

No that's just lame.

Firstly, the fact that a couple of American guys have come out here can largely be attributed to their foreign accent.

That's because you haven't seen them work the room.

Secondly, I agree with the other guys on this board that there are 2 main ways to meet chicks in Oz. The first way is to go to dirty low class nightclubs and find someone drunk at 5am (e.g marquee club/st pat's tavern/orient). The 2nd way is through friends. Personally I find the 'through friends' approach extremely cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating. you are in trouble if you don't have the right male friends.

That's a limiting belief.

COLD CALLS ON THE STREET DO NOT WORK.

I beg to differ. You just need to learn the SKILLS.

When dating, you almost have to lure them like animals by making it casual, seem like a friendship etc. You almost have to deliberately behave like an AFC with confidence here.

That's true

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck, this post is slightly depressing. I feel I would have progressed a lot further if I was American.

My friends don't know many new girls so that method would be completely ineffective for me.

I'll still continue to do cold approaches and quick number closes though. From 19 number close attempts I've had 13 successes, so the SMS idea sounds like a sensible one. Most girls seem fairly willing to put the their digits in my phone (although maybe nobody's ever asked them before)

Just this morning I got a hot asian's number, who's been in the country for three years so is probably not fully 'Australianised'. I had decided earlier that the next number I get, I'd use uniassign's method, but in this case I'm guessing a phonecall might work.

Whatever I do, I fvcking hope it works this time because she is my hottest number close yet

What do you think? SMS with white girls, call asians and forget about Indians?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the Aussie girl who I got with I met through one of her friends... so if I were to use that one experience, then meeting through a friend does seem to work, however the whole number of social outings, talking etc etc did not apply...

Within 5 of meeting her we were on the floor she was ALL over me... she was easily a HB 9.5 which I got confirmation off since the 5 or 6 guys I was with all wanted her, even the one who was seein her friend, lol... furthermore the bouncers were tryina get in there, then in the next club EVERY guy was lookin over at girl

In any society, meetin through friends does tend to reward with a higher success rate, mainly for rapport and trust reasons, you already have that friend in common... but the thing is you are relyin' on outside circumstances to determine the girls you do meet... and who wants to be limited? Your job is to create that rapport some other way

There is quite obviously a huge area around the outside of that because you cannot tell me that the majority of girls in Aussie are hooked up with friends of friends...

The theories on this site are on point but the only way you know what will work is through the practical experience and actually being that DJ... not someone who thinks he is cos he's read some threads on here, learnt a couple of approaches and lines etc... practical experience is ESSENTIAL... you aren't simply spoutin lines you've learnt on here but you are working off the situation you are in... creating what does work based on that DJ mindset

I mean I hear people say these things don't work in the UK... but they do, I read the site thoroughly and started implementing things off here to a moderate success rate... for the past I've lost track of how long I've been goin out and doin my thing, then stoppin by this site and findin out that what I did is actually up somewhere in the DJ Bible... I just did it subconciously... I see other friends with these attitudes in action and they get a lot, and I've got friends across Europe in Italy, France, Hungary who run it along the DJ lines and have phenomenal success...

It's just the knowing that every girl is not identical... THUS, you cannot possibly run the exact same thing you did on the last girl or that "DJ Member A" did on some other girl, and have the same results... that applies for every country, even the US...