Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Audio - Secrets Of Bridge Theory

Jason King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros, I'm not sure how to post this to you guys, because it's a new audio file I created. I don't think this board allows the use of HTML code, so the only thing I can do is give you a link to it, and then invite you to come back and give comments.

Here's the link:

http://makeoutmastery.com/articles/f-audio-bridgetheory.htm

Curious to hear your thoughts on this. I've used the prinicpal of Bridge Theory to get dozens (literally) of women to come home with me on the first date.

Enjoy.

Jason King

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro. I listened to your five minute commentary on your date. I thought that was so smooth. It showed control, decisiveness, and those sweet new little bridges that i have to learn some time! If i had a job and some money, id probably buy it. But for now i have to stick to the mini course. :mad:

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bridge Theory is used on DJs!

Firstly we see your post and decide, 'Its only one click, I'm in.'

Then we read your post and upon comletion say to ourselves, 'Its only one more click, why not.'

Then we listen to your audio, and think, 'This guy knows what hes talking about; I wounder what else he can teach me!'

I just (figuratively) made out with Jason King :eek: lol

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously... Jason figuratively bridged his way into my figurative pants. Hes using his techniques against us!!!! Little did i know.. but the bridges were so easy, that i enjoyed it. Jason u big pimp u

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems common sense, but guess how little of that id around these days. I think it's more of the theory that you create the environment/setting so that the behavior you want naturally happens in that setting. The question you need to ask yourselves is "In what setting does this behavior naturally happen?" Then use observation or generalization to answer it.