“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Audio - Secrets Of Bridge Theory

Jason King

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
New Bedford, Massachusetts
Hey bros, I'm not sure how to post this to you guys, because it's a new audio file I created. I don't think this board allows the use of HTML code, so the only thing I can do is give you a link to it, and then invite you to come back and give comments.

Here's the link:

http://makeoutmastery.com/articles/f-audio-bridgetheory.htm

Curious to hear your thoughts on this. I've used the prinicpal of Bridge Theory to get dozens (literally) of women to come home with me on the first date.

Enjoy.

Jason King
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
Hey bro. I listened to your five minute commentary on your date. I thought that was so smooth. It showed control, decisiveness, and those sweet new little bridges that i have to learn some time! If i had a job and some money, id probably buy it. But for now i have to stick to the mini course. :mad:
 

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Bridge Theory is used on DJs!

Firstly we see your post and decide, 'Its only one click, I'm in.'

Then we read your post and upon comletion say to ourselves, 'Its only one more click, why not.'

Then we listen to your audio, and think, 'This guy knows what hes talking about; I wounder what else he can teach me!'

I just (figuratively) made out with Jason King :eek: lol
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
seriously... Jason figuratively bridged his way into my figurative pants. Hes using his techniques against us!!!! Little did i know.. but the bridges were so easy, that i enjoyed it. Jason u big pimp u
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
It seems common sense, but guess how little of that id around these days. I think it's more of the theory that you create the environment/setting so that the behavior you want naturally happens in that setting. The question you need to ask yourselves is "In what setting does this behavior naturally happen?" Then use observation or generalization to answer it.
 
Top