Attractive women get hit on more by men if their boyfriend is ugly/average at best?

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you think most attractive single men get annoyed when they see an attractive woman with an ugly/borderline ugly guy?

Out of resentment that somebody "inferior" to them has an attractive woman at their side and they don't, doesn't this just egg attractive men on more to hit on that girl than if she were single?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
HI SLOOKS DONT MATTER BUT HOW MEAN BIG TOUGH STRONG HE IS MAY AFFECT IT.... Since most straight dudes dont care about her boyfriends good looks they only care about getting their ass kicked...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what the boyfriend looks like. If I wanna hit on or flirt with another guys girl I do it. I just don't go over board to p!ss off the bf too much.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I don't care what the boyfriend looks like. If I wanna hit on or flirt with another guys girl I do it. I just don't go over board to p!ss off the bf too much.
i hope you don't do it in front of the boyfriend?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
i hope you don't do it in front of the boyfriend?
Yup, I do it infront of the boyfriend. And when, they get a little jealous of me. They go over to their girlfriend and start making out with her. Trying to let me know she is with him. But, the funny thing is. Most of the time the gf friend tells him to stop or says your being annoying right now. Then, keeps looking at me wanting to talk more.

I usually only do it at parties so I have a reason to be socializing with all the girls.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Yup, I do it infront of the boyfriend. And when, they get a little jealous of me. They go over to their girlfriend and start making out with her. Trying to let me know she is with him. But, the funny thing is. Most of the time the gf friend tells him to stop or says your being annoying right now. Then, keeps looking at me wanting to talk more.

I usually only do it at parties so I have a reason to be socializing with all the girls.
Well, if I were the boyfriend I would take it as a sign of disrespect and I am surprised none of these guys have gotten in your face yet or tried to fight you.

I have no problem flirting with a girl who has a boyfriend, just don't do it right in front of him.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
Well, if I were the boyfriend I would take it as a sign of disrespect and I am surprised none of these guys have gotten in your face yet or tried to fight you.

I have no problem flirting with a girl who has a boyfriend, just don't do it right in front of him.
I don't like doing it behind their backs. My ex's would tell me about some guys hitting on them when, I was in the other room. So, I'm thinking; are these guys scared to talk to you when I'm around? Yeah, it's a little disrespectful but, just having fun in a conversation doesn't always mean something. It is usually the boyfriend just being jealous and insecure. Like, I said. I don't go over board. A little flirting, light kino and a simple conversation. Then, I go about my business but, they come back for more.