Attractive women always have a dude somewhere

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Falcon that you guys are missing the point here.

It's not about women who have options or are banging some guy on the side. It's about the ones who are in love with some man and while technically they're single, they aren't available at all. With them, you can do everything right and they can show reasonably high interest at first, but when it gets to the crunch, you won't be able to get anywhere. It's nothing to do with your game or your lack of value. As noted, what you don't have that the other fella has is time and long term emotional investment.

Those women may even be decent ones who aren't sleeping with anyone on the side. Not all women (attractive ones included) are getting ****s every night. Do the maths and don't let the seduction community gurus brainwash you.

I've dealt with a couple of those, and the Cluster B crazies aside, they are the most frustrating to deal with.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

It's not about women who have options or are banging some guy on the side. It's about the ones who are in love with some man and while technically they're single, they aren't available at all. With them, you can do everything right and they can show reasonably high interest at first, but when it gets to the crunch, you won't be able to get anywhere. It's nothing to do with your game or your lack of value. As noted, what you don't have that the other fella has is time and long term emotional investment.

Those women may even be decent ones who aren't sleeping with anyone on the side. Not all women (attractive ones included) are getting ****s every night. Do the maths and don't let the seduction community gurus brainwash you.

I've dealt with a couple of those, and the Cluster B crazies aside, they are the most frustrating to deal with.
Why even deal with them? I mean sure for a quick P&D but uuugh why oh why put up with anything more?

DJDamage said:
Lately I have encountered many attractive women who say that they are single and looking yet they all have a man in their life that they sleep with. They tend to introduce this man to everyone as a "friend". This type of a "friend" is not your typical AFC orbiter like the rest of them but rather a man they have secret rendezvous sex with (sort of like a long term fvckbuddy without it being advertised). This is all done in secret in order to not hurt the woman's reputation while she sluts it out, all while she still innocently advertises that she is single and looking.

Don't be fooled when you meet an attractive woman now a days and she says that she is single, now majority of the time there will be a dude lurking in the background posing as her friend.

I believe that this is also an added reason (amongst others) to the increase of flakiness and decisiveness that men are encountering in the dating world today.

Spinning plates is the only medicine to combat this phenomenon and if women complain about men doing that, it’s because they are secretly doing it themselves albeit differently.
Great thread just now a fellow SSer from my area, asked me how I knew the chick I just added to FB, come to find out he was "Soft"(not seriously) gaming her, long story short the chick is banging my room mate on a every other nightly basis, after three weeks she is already talking about "meeting the parents"

:rolleyes:

The truth is this aint nothing new, women love to deal with "unattainable" men, the alpha that most of the community and the forum claim to be, she gets to **** the guy sure, but she is not in a relationship with him, why is that? cause he is probably married or to high value i.e. got women chasing him, high status,( read Guru1000 thread for more info on this).

So this whole talk about "its not spinning plates, their love" thats b.s. women spin plates faster then masarati chromwheels on a highway. Anyone who assumes a women under 40 isn't talking to multiple men is an idiot. Even if she has one "lifer"(bootycall, fwb shes been banging for years) she is always looking to upgrade.

Spin plates is the only solution and so is indifference, these hoes are scandalous

yeah I said

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:

It's not about women who have options or are banging some guy on the side. It's about the ones who are in love with some man and while technically they're single, they aren't available at all. the most frustrating to deal with.
There is a sizeable chunk of the 'single' female popultion who are in that situation.
They are often still clinging to ( and fukking) an ex b/f or a married man and have done so for years.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
The truth is this aint nothing new, women love to deal with "unattainable" men, the alpha that most of the community and the forum claim to be, she gets to **** the guy sure, but she is not in a relationship with him, why is that? cause he is probably married or to high value i.e. got women chasing him, high status,( read Guru1000 thread for more info on this).

So this whole talk about "its not spinning plates, their love" thats b.s. women spin plates faster then masarati chromwheels on a highway. Anyone who assumes a women under 40 isn't talking to multiple men is an idiot. Even if she has one "lifer"(bootycall, fwb shes been banging for years) she is always looking to upgrade.

Spin plates is the only solution and so is indifference, these hoes are scandalous

yeah I said

Once again, another poster that has completely missed the point. Please read carefully fellas...........

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
All female guy friends, if they aren't completely AFC have the potential to want to fvck her or already fvcked her. Those guy friends who are semi -friends with the girl "by their own choice" are the ones you should watch out for, the majority of them are in fact AFC orbiters "not by their own choice" but are almost forever friendzoned due to her choice.[/QUOTE]
I agree with that. I was talkng about the
"friend" who she calls a friend, but is the secret fvck
buddy from before or currently.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, sometimes the man the woman is in love with in this scenario isn't an alpha by any definition. Sometimes she's just obsessed with the idea of him, because he's unattainable to her. Think Gone With The Wind and how Scarlett is obsessed with beta boy Ashley Wilkes, despite Rhett Butler being a true alpha and a much more desirable man.

The last girl I dealt with in this category was and is obsessed with her childhood friend who's a beta church boy and is all about serving Jesus & having no time for women (and her). No d1cking involved there. After me, she kinda went around our social circle hell bent on breaking some hearts. She'd show seemingly high interest in some guy and he'd pull all the right moves, only for her to drop out of the dance at the end feigning innocence. I only knew about the background of this as her close friend talked to me about it (I tried to help her and my mate get together).

The idea of the alpha male always getting the girl is PUA fiction. Don't buy into it. Women don't always choose the best man. They make bad choices for themselves too.

I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not.

Frank Sinatra

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I spent 4 years with a Indian girl that pulled the same crap on me, she slept with me nearly every day and yet introduced me to family and friends as her "guy friend". Who she just happened to spend nearly all her free time with.

Come middle of last year she decided to withdraw and get engaged to a middle class Indian electrician who just happened to have bought his first house (well done son).

She broke it off with me and got engaged with this poor soul a week later and he was over the moon, they got married in Feb this year and that poor man still doesn't have a clue as to what sort of girl he's just signed his life away too. Will be funny the day he finds out the doctors reports that detail her abortion, as the poor soul doesn't even know about me.

Do you wan't to be in the same position as that guy ? Honestly do you ? Then spin plates and remember if she ain't fu(king you she's fu(ken someone else, or making plans to fu(k him.

I've seen this with girls that are hot and girls that are fugly. Just spin plates untill you meet a girl worthy of you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good post.

my first real GF as an adult met me after a 6 year relationship. she never came out and said it, well eventually she did, but i knew she was still ****ing him. that's why i was so hard on her as far as spinning plates. when i was convinced she had broken it off for good i dated her.

honestly, i see no problem with it if you are spinning plates. you are ****ing some dude, i am ****ing some women. i have the confidence if she is the right woman i will eventually get what i want if that is in fact what i want. but in her case it took a good, 5 months to wing her off him. but i had a ****ing blast in those 5 months with othe rwomen. it got to the poiniht, lshe liked me enough, to want me to stop going on dates/ ****ing other women, so she stopped ****ing / talking to him.

i see it as a 3 part issue

first, you have make sure that she really likes you. if she doesn't like you the words of "you need to sotp" are going to fall on death ears you have to build value first in her eyes.

then, you have to make her want to stop.; i never came o ut and told her to stop. never. hell i met the guy before. i had nothing against him. but she got tired of me going on dates, and she finally in a ast ditch effort, came clean about what she had been doing. honestly it wasn't as bad as i thought, but still she came clean and i told her what my terms were for us to date. i need to be 100% convinced this dude is out the picture, and she wasn't fooling anyone telling me that they were not ****ing.

if my finacee and i broke up today and some dude met her 2 months from now, you are are a fool if you think her heart is not going to be somewhere else. he's going to have to win her over. just like i had to. that goes for any relationship. hell truth be told, any woman i date, would have to deal with her in some way shape or form. i doubt we stop ****ing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Falcon25 said:
I think there's a misunderstanding here. This is not about women spinning plates or having options. We all know they have options. This is about most women who already have a "secret" lover that they will lie to you about. Someone that they are in love with, etc. This is ONE person. This makes it almost impossible for you to overcome. They have this "secret" friend and unknowingly are closed off to meeting anyone else. Which wastes our time, money, and effort. The fact that women lie about this "friend" is the topic. This man has a huge advantage over you, because he has her body, time, and heart.

This is not about women having options.
Spot on. Remember this guys when you get flaked on, rejected, etc. You may have done nothing wrong. You thought she was single, but she really wasn't. She was "single" by her definition since her FB isn't technically a bf, but it still often means that she is not seeking new applications for cawk. The position has been filled (pun intended).

Be especially suspicious of the hottie who claims she doesn't go out (to bars or clubs) or doesn't go out anymore. It means she stays home like a good girl, but sends a text message to some dude and have him secretly come over. But hey, she doesn't do the hookup thing anymore LOL.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are having their cake and eating it too.

For a woman when you advertise you are single and you are actually fvcking some guy on the side with the intension of concealing his existence when being approached by another male, you are a cheater and should be labeled as such.

Think about that for a second. A woman can claim that men are wrong when they cheat on her with another woman in a long term relationship, but find it ok that until she isn’t exclusive with her new man, its ok to string him along into thinking she is currently single while having another male c0ck pumped into her and accepting his seeds.

This is the hypocrisy and why spinning plates for a man is necessary.

If women were more honest about the fact that they have a man in their life they are currently fvcking, the majority of men would either look elsewhere for available women or at least understand their true position and current standings with such a woman and not break their heads as to the reason why she flakes on them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that she may or may not be in love with the guy she's doing. If she is emotionally involved, it clearly makes it a lot more difficult for any other guy to have a chance at this "single" girl. Even if she isn't emotionally attached, she may be quite satisfied sexually and have no need for other plates.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I understand that she may or may not be in love with the guy she's doing. If she is emotionally involved, it clearly makes it a lot more difficult for any other guy to have a chance at this "single" girl. Even if she isn't emotionally attached, she may be quite satisfied sexually and have no need for other plates.
Which is why its false advertising and waste of a man's time looking for available pvssy without having someone else's d1ck already in there.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Which is why its false advertising and waste of a man's time looking for available pvssy without having someone else's d1ck already in there.
I agree completely. I'm not saying it's good. It's just reality today. Basically, it leaves guys with two options:

1. If she is just a plate/FB to you, you have to accept the fact that you might not be the only cawk she gets. The flip side is you can f other women.

2. If you want a relationship, hopefully she drops her plates when it gets exclusive. If she doesn't drop her plates and cheats on you, dump her a&s.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
1. If she is just a plate/FB to you, you have to accept the fact that you might not be the only cawk she gets. The flip side is you can f other women.
Problem is, most guys' egos won't let them handle a situation like this. You're not exclusive? Seeing (and fucking) other people is fair game. For both of you.

2. If you want a relationship, hopefully she drops her plates when it gets exclusive. If she doesn't drop her plates and cheats on you, dump her a&s.
That's where I don't rely on "hope." First, she has to dig me enough and fall in love with me first so that she asks for exclusivity. At that point I ask if she has other men in her life that she's intimate with. "Do you still see/talk to any exes or any other guys you are or have been intimate with?" If she doesn't, then exclusivity is granted to her (provided she's been a good girl ;))

If she does, I tell her I'm not ready for exclusivity and that we should leave things how they are... They either get the hint to drop everyone else OR they drop me because they wanna have guys on the side.

Either way, I come out on top... well, maybe not literally but, you get the point! :D

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what all the anger is about. If you aren't exclusive with a chick, it isn't your business who she's fvcking, and vice versa. When a chick is in my business early on, I back off cause those are the type of chicks that blow your phone up all the time and get mad when you don't answer right away.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Problem is, most guys' egos won't let them handle a situation like this. You're not exclusive? Seeing (and ****ing) other people is fair game. For both of you.
If most guys around here want to spin plates, why are there so many objections when the girls do the same? You can't expect a girl to be exclusive to you if you're not exclusive with them, despite what people like Daniel Rose says (something like "I fvck them so well, they just sit around and dream of me until it's their turn again").

I actually learned to spin plates from a woman. She was a HB9, so she got a lot of date requests. She considered it "entertaining suitors". I kind of had a crush on her (give me a break, this was a long time ago), so I realized that she looked higher value than I did because she was in high demand. I realized I had to be juggling girls to catch up with her.

Honestly, if the girl is out screwing a bunch of guys, it is not very ladylike, to put it politely. There have been discussions here why slvtty behavior is low value.

I do think attractive women always have a man (or men) stashed, but I don't think they're necessarily in love with him (them).

A lot of guys (not me) have argued that sex isn't important to women - the 17x testosterone and all that. Yet this thread makes it seem like they are getting an awful lot of it considering it isn't that important. I think it is important to them, although maybe they get more of an emotional zing out of it, whereas it's more physical with us.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, for those who have reading comprehension problems, I will make this a little bit more clear.

We are talking about women who conceal, lie, and hide the fact they are in love with, intimate with, ONE special person in their life. They advertise themselves as "single", but they are not. They are in love with this man that for some reason they cannot have. Hence, your efforts, time, and money, means NOTHING to her. It's just a free dinner, maybe a make out session, or some strange covk. If you like her, and see her long term, your chances are at about .010 percent, at least for the short term.

The point I was making is that I don't want men to blame themselves when they see inconsistencies or flakiness in women. Most of the time, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I want men to not fall for a woman, and to pinch himself, even when things are going well. Sometimes, even when it's going good, this "secret man" in her life is still there. I WANT HER TO TELL YOU SHE LOVES YOU, not vice versa FIRST.

WOMEN need time to fall for another man. They have to be SINGLE. If, there is another man in her life, and she advertises single to her friends, you, facebook, etc. IT IS A LIE. She is actually more taken than a married woman. A woman who is head over heels for a man she can't have, will have stronger emotions than a married woman to her husband. THEY LOVE THIS. It is an emotion they cannot control. Then, they have the audacity to say "why can't I find love", well, let me count the ways; How about the fact you have closed your heart and mind to a new person because you are in love with someone who is NOT in love with you. Could that be it? Hmmmmm............

My disgust comes when they accept dates, advertise they are single, tell you they like you, etc. WHEN THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN. They are hypocritical because then they accuse us of cheating, lying to get sex, etc. When in reality, THEY DO WORSE. I am not talking about a woman who spins plates and has various fuvk buddies. I am talking about something very common. A woman who IS IN LOVE with another man. A man she can't have on a relationship level. This is very, very common, and I would say at least 70 percent of all flaky behavior you see in women. Think about this for a minute, she tells you she's single, but she loves and is intimate with another man; YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE. Unless, you keep her on your phone for a year or so and hope she "comes to her senses".

So, please, refrain from thinking this has anything to do with you spinning plates or her spinning plates, or fuvk buddies, or whatever. I see that most of you actually know what I'm talking about, other's are lost and have gone way off topic.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its beginning to feel like to much work. when it should feel effortless.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
A woman who IS IN LOVE with another man. A man she can't have on a relationship level.
What do they tell guys here when they can't have their oneitis?
Spin other plates.
Isn't that what these girls are doing? They can't have the guy they want on a relationship level so they go out with other guys to make themselves feel better?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What do they tell guys here when they can't have their oneitis?
Spin other plates.
Isn't that what these girls are doing? They can't have the guy they want on a relationship level so they go out with other guys to make themselves feel better?
FALCON's point is not that these women go out with other guys or "multi date" , but rather they act as if they are single and unencumbered by any past relationship, when the reality is that they are sleeping with a man who is unavailable or unwilling to be in a relationship with her. Oftentimes these women have been rejected by their 'lover' as an LTR but stays with him and sleeps with him in the hope that he will change his mind.
She is sometimes driven by the belief that he "does not know his own mind", or othertimes, simply because she wants what she can't have.
Sometimes that guy can be a secret "married man" whom she fell for .
In any case these women are frequently deeply committed to their connection with the guy inspite of their claims to the contrary. They are "invested" in these relationships at the "in love with him " level, even though she will strenuosly claim not to be -- her actions speak truth, however.

Because these secret relationships are emotionally incomplete, she often seeks the company of men on dating sites(and in bars)
The lie that these women present to other men in their online presentation or across the restaurant table is that there is NO OTHER MAN ( or she eventually tries to innocently reveal him as a "good friend" only.)

THe core argument here is her blatant and deliberate deception of the men whom she dates who go in with a reasonable expectation that she is as single as she claims to be.

Last edited: