Attractive women always have a dude somewhere

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have encountered many attractive women who say that they are single and looking yet they all have a man in their life that they sleep with. They tend to introduce this man to everyone as a "friend". This type of a "friend" is not your typical AFC orbiter like the rest of them but rather a man they have secret rendezvous sex with (sort of like a long term fvckbuddy without it being advertised). This is all done in secret in order to not hurt the woman's reputation while she sluts it out, all while she still innocently advertises that she is single and looking.

Don't be fooled when you meet an attractive woman now a days and she says that she is single, now majority of the time there will be a dude lurking in the background posing as her friend.

I believe that this is also an added reason (amongst others) to the increase of flakiness and decisiveness that men are encountering in the dating world today.

Spinning plates is the only medicine to combat this phenomenon and if women complain about men doing that, it’s because they are secretly doing it themselves albeit differently.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Very, very true. But, it's none of your business. Act like she is single, just keep your guard up. They ALL have someone on the side. In this day and age, when they say "let's be exclusive", what they are saying is "I'm ready to only fuvk you now." It used to be the guy would stop dating his girls, now it's reverse. Exclusive means she gives up the many men she is sleeping with.

They are scandolous. They have the advantage, just play the game. I am glad you saw this, and I think this is one of the best posts on the forum. Many men here think that most of the time, it's them that did something wrong. They blame themselves for a girl's flakiness, inconsistent behavior, etc. What is actually happening (90% of the time), is that they already have someone they are sleeping or tripping over. There is someone disguised as a "friend" that she has that won't give her the attention or the relationship, she keeps tripping over him, so she closes herself to you and others. AND THEN THEY COMPLAIN, that they can't find love. The biggest bullshivt I have ever heard from an HB10 one night was how she couldn't find love, though she confessed later that she was fuvking some guy she wanted for a year who was already married. She was (unknowingly) turning down good, single, successful, and handsome men because her "heart" was with someone else. SUCH BULLSHIVT that I cannot find the words to tell you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Very, very true. But, it's none of your business. Act like she is single, just keep your guard up.
Oh I do that, I never call a woman on the fact that she may have a dude in her life because I know she will deny it and it won't help my cause. The only thing I can do is spin plates and if one of my plate's acts wishy washy about going out on a certain week because I believe she is seeing someone else then I punish her by withdrawing my attention away from her and shuffling her to the back until she proves herself worthy of my attention again or she can be dropped all together. Doing that I believe teaches those women that you aren't going to be wimpy like the rest of the guys who buy their flakey stories and let them get away with it. They better be on board and say yes when you call them up for a date.

Falcon25 said:
They ALL have someone on the side. In this day and age, when they say "let's be exclusive", what they are saying is "I'm ready to only fuvk you now." It used to be the guy would stop dating his girls, now it's reverse. Exclusive means she gives up the many men she is sleeping with.
very true, great insight.

Falcon25 said:
Many men here think that most of the time, it's them that did something wrong. They blame themselves for a girl's flakiness, inconsistent behavior, etc. What is actually happening (90% of the time), is that they already have someone they are sleeping or tripping over.
I fully agree with that one especially when a woman conveys high interest in you but fails to deliver on meeting with you . You can tell when a woman presents herself as being dishonest when she tells you right off the bat "I don't play games". In my experience when a woman says that, it means the games have just began.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Damage,

In all my years of dealing with women, nothing has made me disgusted in their behavior than this topic. I can walk into a club, bar, etc. and tell right away what girl's are open to meeting a man, and which ones already have a man. It will usually be the ones playing with their phones, attention *****s, overly friendly, etc. They know that they have nothing to lose, they have someone on the side ready to go. It is this hypocrisy that has made me lose a lot of respect for women in America.

If a woman is genuine about the fact that she wants to meet someone and date someone who "treats" her well, she MUST be truly single. Otherwise, she will unknowingly close her heart to anyone else. Women are not like men, if they are not over someone, they will not fall in love with someone else. It takes time for them to move on. She will, without even knowing, fend off all the right guys in her life. It is remarkable that the media or anyone else has not picked up on this. They always complain that us men are cheaters, have girls on the side, etc. NO ONE talks about how women close themselves off by having "secret" men on the side. That sometimes, even their own girlfriends don't know about.

It is truly sickening. To take a girl out, spend money on her, have a good time, have her act like she likes you, kisses you, even in some cases has sex with you, but to find out in the end that she "loves" someone else. The only way to combat this is LET HER FALL FOR YOU. NEVER FALL FOR A WOMAN FIRST. Let her prove herself, let her beg to be with you, let her prove to you that she has droped that "friend". USE THE SAME EXCUSE THEY USE ON US. When she asks you "how come you are so closed off to me." You say, "sorry, been hurt in the past, it takes TIME for me to fall for a woman." FLAT OUT SAY IT.

But, this topic is very close to my heart. I have, in the past, been fooled by women who had these "friends" lurking in the background. If you meet an attractive woman, ALWAYS assume she has someone, and NEVER FALL FOR HER FIRST. When things are going good in the beginning, keep thinking to yourself "Get a grip of yourself man. You may not be the only one."

I feel for a lot of young guys out there who think they do something wrong, because the female doesn't have the guts to tell him that she is head over heels with someone else. These poor guys beat themselves up over and over again. In reality, THEY NEVER HAD A CHANCE. When a woman is in love with another man, you have almost zero chance. He has something you don't have with her, TIME.

Last edited:

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree totally with this and its not only the single girls who do this either. My buddy has a gf and we went out last week and she's been introducing this other guy as a "friend" and I know damn well she was banging him somewhere along the line. Here's the rule I always go by, if a girl introduces or talks about a guy as her "friend" you know she saw his d*ck

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I can walk into a club, bar, etc. and tell right away what girl's are open to meeting a man, and which ones already have a man. It will usually be the ones playing with their phones, attention *****s, overly friendly, etc. They know that they have nothing to lose, they have someone on the side ready to go.
The bold part is something I have fallen for on more than one occasion.

How is a less experienced man supposed to tell the difference from a woman being interested and a woman who is overly friendly with a man already in her life?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The bold part is something I have fallen for on more than one occasion.

How is a less experienced man supposed to tell the difference from a woman being interested and a woman who is overly friendly with a man already in her life?
Maxtro,

This is something I cannot explain. It comes with experience. It took me years and years to have that talent. I can tell in minutes, sometimes seconds, of talking or seeing a woman. Just assume that they all do. Keep your guard up, don't fall in love. Let her PROVE TO YOU, that you will be the only one in her life. Just assume they all have one. It will protect your heart.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
NO ONE talks about how women close themselves off by having "secret" men on the side. That sometimes, even their own girlfriends don't know about.
This is why dating as we understood it is pretty much dead. Spinning plates/heram society (multiple women dating the same guy), first night lay hookups and being her secret fvckfriend is the only way for men to balance out this crazy reality in their favour.

ELMER_GANTRY said:
if a girl introduces or talks about a guy as her "friend" you know she saw his d*ck
All female guy friends, if they aren't completely AFC have the potential to want to fvck her or already fvcked her. Those guy friends who are semi -friends with the girl "by their own choice" are the ones you should watch out for, the majority of them are in fact AFC orbiters "not by their own choice" but are almost forever friendzoned due to her choice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
My 1,500th post had to go here!!! Yay!

OP, This thread title is true even if you remove the word Attractive from the title!

Judge nismo sees a lot of guys woshipping attractive women at their feet. I'd have so many fines to issue for pedestalizing women.

I noticed that all women have guys for different reasons. An attractive women usually has these types of dudes all at once.

1. The guy she's f**king and sleeping with.
2. Orbiters
3. The mechanic/ repairman/ technician
4. The nice guy who treats her to dinner out of his pocket and never gets laid
5. Guys who feed her ego and never get laid
6. This list goes on and on

Pu$$y is overpriced and a woman's love typically is too. Attractive women have no problems at all getting men. Even if they say they do, they're lying. Women lie! Women cheat. If she introduces a man to you as her friend, 9 times out of ten she took his dik.

Women have a huge advantage. They choose most of the time. Case and point; Women want these famous M's.

1. Mansion
2. Mercedes/ Maybach/ Maserati (No Mazda or Mitsubishi) :crackup:
3. Master's
4. Money
5. Muscles
6. Marijuana
7. Madness
8. Maybe Much Much More!

Having these M's gives you comparable choosing power.

A lot of men don't have the luxury of having a lot of women who want to date, be seen with, or are interested in them. I see a lot of guys marry the first piece of ass they luck up on or quickly settle for a woman who shows the slightest iota of interest because they know it might be months before they get another date. This cougar craze gives these older chicks even more choosing power. At best, it helps young guys think outside the box, and makes getting women even harder because of the added choosing power at worst. These women need their emotions tapped into, if you can't do that...Damn. Tapping into their emotions will make them throw out that "I don't date short/ outside my race, skinny (Insert more names)" sh*t. Then she'll move mountains to see you.

With attractive women, well women in general, be sure she wants to f**k you early or else she most likely has a hidden agenda i.e. a sexless relationship, dikteasing, getting in your money, getting you to feed her ego, etc. Dating is dead for this very reason. It is also why 10 percent of the guys are doing 90 percent of the f**king. You are never the only guy who's talking to the woman you're trying to hook up with. Enter Myspace and Facebook friends!

Women are never short of options and can order dik quicker than a pizza! Many guys can't order pu$$y that fast, let alone a woman's love. So most men work on their wealth instead, sigh.

I've seen some great insight in this post! So much so I'm keeping it in my courtroom database.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Maxtro,

This is something I cannot explain. It comes with experience. It took me years and years to have that talent. I can tell in minutes, sometimes seconds, of talking or seeing a woman. Just assume that they all do. Keep your guard up, don't fall in love. Let her PROVE TO YOU, that you will be the only one in her life. Just assume they all have one. It will protect your heart.
Fair enough.

Thanks for the sound advice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've gotta put my insight here!

Naughty Ninja said:
I wonder if it's at all possible for a man who isn't wealthy, famous, a drug dealer, or a male model in looks to have attractive women as "orbiters"?

It's a very slim to none.

...You can be as DJ as you want...but for women who are attractive with so many real life options, Facebook "fans" and the "grass is greener" syndrome in full effect I'm not sure it's really possible these days...

Women don't even have to be attractive to have all this! With a lot of the guys (and growing) using PUA material or have done something from a google search of metting women, what did you think would happen?

They run from one guy to the next...The only thing is to be your best self you can be and meet as many girls as possible till you find the one for you.

Most guys have to rely on luck for this because the woman still has to choose them, unless he's got some of the "Magic M's" from my last post.

Some attractive women will learn the hard way eventually...alot won't. They know they have orbiters, nice guy no hopers, the studs they go crazy for, etc..until they get to a certain age when their clock starts ticking and their looks fade in light of better looking, younger women...then the find the "best" at the time to hopefully marry them...so either way...Take what they say with a grain of salt but keep in mind what they won't tell you.

Even when their looks fade, they'll still have lots of options and still be able to diktease you and go into their hidden agenda if you aren't what they want, let alone make their vagina tingle.
Read betw- Oh my goodness!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the more reason to protect your heart at all cost - this is a central theme of the DJ Bible.

None of your DJ tactics will work if you already fall for or have emotionally invested a lot in the woman. You can see a lot of guys who come here for advice are in that boat. Good advices will be ignored when he's already fallen for her.

Falcon25 said:
NO ONE talks about how women close themselves off by having "secret" men on the side. That sometimes, even their own girlfriends don't know about.
It's actually talked about a lot in the Community, including this site, but guys won't listen because they don't want to. It's a very bitter truth pill to swallow.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Attractive women have options...this is not news.

If this concerns you, it means you value her more than yourself. Which puts you at a disadvantage...because that 'friend' of hers who she's banging on the side most likely holds her in the same or less esteem.

You wonder why guys who beat up on hot women or otherwise treat them like crap manage to keep them coming back...it's because deep down, she knows that he doesn't value her more than himself. It's refreshing for a hot girl to be treated like a HUMAN BEING instead of some unearthly angelic prize...even if that means being treated like crap.

Treat 9s like 7s. Just be COOL with them...be willing to engage them in conversation and don't act like you have to impress them with "Ms" all the time. Every hot girl has a hundred guys trying to show off their clothes or their cars or all the expensive places they've travelled, trying to win sexual favors.

Attractive women may typically be dumb, but deep down they know that they REALLY don't deserve all the kudos heaped on them. Sure, they'll use the looks as leverage every chance they get, but deep down they're just looking for someone to CONNECT with, someone who stimulates and challenges them, and who treats them like a PERSON. Someone who understands there are some times that all she wants is a hug. Or a f**k.

If you're patient and clever, that can be you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Falcon is right that this is something you learn with experience. But I would say that if she is too smooth with her interest, a little too good at being seductive, if it comes a little too easy for her, then I would view that interest with suspicion and skepticism. At the very least qualify the heck out of her.

nismo-4 said:
Women don't even have to be attractive to have all this!
Perhaps, but the more attractive women definitely have more options. The very attractive girls I see have ALL the PUA types going after her, as well as many of the regular guys. The less attractive a girl is, the less interest she gets. As long as she's at least average, she still gets quite a bit.

But some of the real warpigs I know are in fairly desperate situations when in comes to the opposite sex. They will get used for sex perhaps, but they have real difficulty trying to find a guy who will stick around for a relationship.

squirrels said:
Attractive women may typically be dumb, but deep down they know that they REALLY don't deserve all the kudos heaped on them
I agree they don't REALLY deserve it. But living in the USA, I'm beggining to have second thoughts about this. There are so many girls who blimp out so early in life now, that the girls who are attractive to begin with, and then manage to keep their figure, are really at a premium.

I'm beginning to think that in this day and age (in the US), this is something of an accomplishment. If a guy works out regularly and disciplines himself to build a good body, guys here will admire that as an accomplishment. I'm beginning to think that girls who don't let themselves go should get some credit too. In some cases it's just good genes though, or being brought up in a house with good eating habits.

Anyway, the girls who keep fit seem to be getting rarer as far as I can see. So maybe they do deserve the extra attention they get on some level.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Danger said:
True story. I met the girl who I am dating now, who is begging me to marry and move in with her, at a crowded bar where there were no other seats available.

Her: A gentlemen would give up his seat for a lady.
Me: I'm not a gentlemen.

And off it went.
Me: A "lady" wouldn't be in a crowded dive like this. ;)

zekko said:
Anyway, the girls who keep fit seem to be getting rarer as far as I can see. So maybe they do deserve the extra attention they get on some level.
Oh I'll give them extra attention, in the form of some good old-fashioned ogling. :p

Damned if I'm going to give them credit for being "excellent people" just for looking good, though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Me: A "lady" wouldn't be in a crowded dive like this.
Now there's a subtle difference in approaches.
Danger's "I'm not a gentleman" infers that he's dangerous.
Squirrels cuts right to telling the girl that she's a slvt! Lol.
I have to admit there's some truth there, though. :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is EXACTLY one of the reasons I suggest going with Anti-Dump's advice on only going after high interest girls. Those are the girls that are most likely to not have a residual FB filling her needs. They are also the most likely to stick around during any tough times.
I always liked Anti-Dump and I agree that you should go after high interest girls but his advice needs to be tweaked somewhat in order to fit today's reality. Most attractive women who have a residual FB on the side will not show high interest right off the bat because of that. It needs to be raised by the new man in order for the woman to drop her residual FB all together and until that happens you are going to have to deal with the competition of the residual FB.

squirrels said:
Treat 9s like 7s. Just be COOL with them...be willing to engage them in conversation and don't act like you have to impress them with "Ms" all the time. Every hot girl has a hundred guys trying to show off their clothes or their cars or all the expensive places they've travelled, trying to win sexual favors.
I agree with this way of thinking. By treating a hot chick like any other chick you show her that you have higher value then other men and that you are used to having hot chicks by your side without sweating. It also helps your cause if you are in her social circle and her other girlfriends think you are a catch as well.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I think there's a misunderstanding here. This is not about women spinning plates or having options. We all know they have options. This is about most women who already have a "secret" lover that they will lie to you about. Someone that they are in love with, etc. This is ONE person. This makes it almost impossible for you to overcome. They have this "secret" friend and unknowingly are closed off to meeting anyone else. Which wastes our time, money, and effort. The fact that women lie about this "friend" is the topic. This man has a huge advantage over you, because he has her body, time, and heart.

This is not about women having options.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Lately I have encountered many attractive women who say that they are single and looking yet they all have a man in their life that they sleep with. They tend to introduce this man to everyone as a "friend". This type of a "friend" is not your typical AFC orbiter like the rest of them but rather a man they have secret rendezvous sex with (sort of like a long term fvckbuddy without it being advertised). This is all done in secret in order to not hurt the woman's reputation while she sluts it out, all while she still innocently advertises that she is single and looking.

Don't be fooled when you meet an attractive woman now a days and she says that she is single, now majority of the time there will be a dude lurking in the background posing as her friend.

I believe that this is also an added reason (amongst others) to the increase of flakiness and decisiveness that men are encountering in the dating world today.

Spinning plates is the only medicine to combat this phenomenon and if women complain about men doing that, it’s because they are secretly doing it themselves albeit differently.
Reminds me of this:

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/60027

The Secret Society

Many guys will dislike this, because it implies that women are sluts and untrustworthy. Well, I
can only speak from my experience and report back what I've seen. I'm also posting in a semisatirical
tone - I haven't gone off the Deep end..... yet... :)

A secret society exists. Around 52% of people on this earth are a part of it.
In the 52%, 50% are women, 2% are men.

Of the 2% of male members, half are gay, the other half are players.
What I'm talking about is the sex secret society - and you are either IN or OUT .

SOME RULES OF THE SECRET SOCIETY:

1) Don't talk about the secret society.

2) The priority of the secret society is to have perpetually good emotions in all members.

3) Create shrouds around the secret society, like "all men are dogs". Hide the truth that women
are far more likely to cheat than men.

4) If you are part of the secret society, you will never be denied anything at any point.

5) If you are not part of the secret society, you will scrap and beg for everything you get.

6) Communication in the secret society is less often verbal, and more often spoken through body
language subcommunications, and verbal subcommunications that would only make sense to
members. Any other way, and the 48% of men would pick up on it, and it would no longer be a
secret.

7) At the first sign that someone who is not part of the secret society is possibly trying to pretend
that he is, berate him with both love-rhetoric, and accusations of chauvinism and nit-witted-ness.

It's OK to cheat on someone who is not a part of the secret society, so long as it is for the
purpose of fulfilling the needs of someone who is, or if it to fulfill your own needs and it is with
someone who is a part of the secret society. Sleeping with a rare guy from the secret society is
no worse than grinding with a girlfriend at a club and making out with her. "It doesn't count".

9) Nobody judges each other in the secret society. There is no such thing as a slut. A slut is only
as slutty as people who are NOT in the secret society are aware of.

10) Secret society members COME FIRST. If someone in the society is not having fun with an
interaction, it is cut off. Conversely, if a secret society male is with a non-secret-society male,
and a secret society female (all females) decides she wants sex from the secret society male, the
friend of the female may have sex with the non-secret-society male, because EVERYONE in the
interaction must feel good. However, if the non-secret-society male is blowing himself out so
badly that he makes the female member feel very bad emotions, then the secret-society-male
must face the consequences of bringing negative emotions into the equation, and lose out on his
privilege for sex in that interaction, until he ditches the non-secret-society male. Bear minimum
requirements for non-secret-society males being grandfathered in with the male member, is that
he not qualify himself or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Failing to meet those requirements,
both are blown out.

WHAT IS THE SECRET SOCIETY?

Women are repressed by men, and so must look out for themselves. They will take care of:

1) Their own sexual needs.

2) The sexual needs of anyone in the secret society.

3) The sexual needs of the few males who make the secret society possible ("players").

The secret society is what allows women to appear wholesome and allows them to screen for a
longtermprovider/emotionaltampon.

Women hold off to find the perfect boyfriend, while sleeping with a guy who is likely sleeping
with all of their friends, and their friends’ friends.

They also **** their gay boyfriends or jerk them off or give them head.

They're part of the secret
society too, so they can't be left out.