Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive looking people stick together?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I came to notice this after looking at tons of pics on facebook. Most attractive women had only pics of attractive men and women in their photos (their friends) with very few ugly or average at best people.

On the other hand, ugly or average looking chicks profiles had mostly ugly or average looking people in their pics with very few attractive looking people in them.

Interesting heh?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha dude I was joking. Obviously it is true. As you get older though it doesn't tend to be as true as in was in high school or college but it still happens. Good looking people like to hang out with good looking people and ugly people don't have a choice but to hang out with ugly people. I mean of course this isn't always true but for the most part if you look at a group of people they usually look similar to each other in terms of attractiveness.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of hot babe rating guys.. I enjoyed his thread about HB scale a lot.. Great stuff.

Is there HB scale for men? You know, to see where you fit in..

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Let's put the height issue to a close!!
Internet webpage: Hot Babe rating:
Just another reason why attractive older women are the sexiest...
How many time have you "hooked" up with an 8 or higher?
4 Reasons YOU SHOULD feel secure while dating an attractive woman
Tips for short guys
Favorite eye color on a woman
Never considered myself a boob man but.......
Tall guys seem to get the best-looking chicks
Proof that women just go as gaga for GL-men than men do for GL-women
At what age are women their best-looking
Don't you just love those thread titles, they read suspiciously like a trashy women's magazine :).

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
I think it is somewhat true. We live in an image obsessed society where there we are practically assigned to a caste system by what we look like.
Change "we" to "I" and it explains all your posts....

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
mahon, you have some sort of weird fetish with physical attributes, man. Sorry.

Check out your past threads that you've started:

Let's put the height issue to a close!!
Internet webpage: Hot Babe rating:
Just another reason why attractive older women are the sexiest...
How many time have you "hooked" up with an 8 or higher?
4 Reasons YOU SHOULD feel secure while dating an attractive woman
Tips for short guys
Favorite eye color on a woman
Never considered myself a boob man but.......
Tall guys seem to get the best-looking chicks
Proof that women just go as gaga for GL-men than men do for GL-women
At what age are women their best-looking

And I could go on and on and on. So what's the story? Where do you put yourself on the AFC scale? Where do you put yourself on the looks scale?

My take on why attractive people are sometimes seen with other attractive people? Same reason why ugly people are sometimes seen with attractive people and the same reason why ugly people are seen with other ugly people. A combination of circumstance, proximity, and coincidence.

Attractive girl feels confident enough to approach attractive guy because she knows she has a good shot, so they're seen together. Ugly girl feels confident approaching attractive guy because she has nothing to lose, so they're seen together. Stop overanalyzing this crap. That was MY mistake. If you dwell on looks your whole life (like I did), you'll never be able to focus on things that REALLY matter. Good luck to you, man.

Oh, and the comment you made about looks being a pre-requisite for Popular status was absurd. Very few (if any) of the most popular guys in school, i.e. football players, student government reps, and club heads matched my looks which has been checked and re-checked with the gentler sex. I was in the bottom tier of popularity. Mmmkay? Popularity has nothing to do with looks for men, and not as much as you may think for women.
wow you have too much ****ing time on your hands, i stopped reading after i saw you looked up his last threads. what are you a stalker? why do you give a **** what he does or doesn't care about, live your own life, and stop trying to tell people what they should be doing and what they shouldn't be.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
...The reason I care what he does or doesn't care about, is because his warped delusional perspective affects others....
Eh, probably. But what can you do with people who chose to be easily manipulated? Consider it natural selection, survival of the fittest or whatever. In the end using these things as limiting beliefs separates those who can from those who won't. As much as it will make things harder for some it'll make things easier for others because of the lack of competition. Why not use it to your advantage?
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Some people who just joined SoSuave may not know that this guy lost his virginity very recently.
Alright, TMI....

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you don't like what I write, fine! You guys just don't like to hear the truth in that your physical looks have such a PROFOUND affect on your quality of life.

I am misleading the newbies on this board?

Yea, sure if you are SHORT, FAT and BALD or have an ugly face you can still pull 7+'s. if you have game or confidence!! That is the biggest lie about this board.

Like I have said, you see average looking guys with hot girls, but NEVER any guys that are considered less than average with attractive women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Some of you don't like what I write, fine! You guys just don't like to hear the truth in that your physical looks have such a PROFOUND affect on your quality of life...
So, what is your contribution to help guys who believe that they have this disadvantage. What should these guys do in order to have a chance and level the playing field?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Eh, probably. But what can you do with people who chose to be easily manipulated? Consider it natural selection, survival of the fittest or whatever. In the end using these things as limiting beliefs separates those who can from those who won't. As much as it will make things harder for some it'll make things easier for others because of the lack of competition. Why not use it to your advantage?

Alright, TMI....

agree.. yes attractiveness could be an issue. but its more like, it will make things a bit harder for some and some have it easier, but you shouldnt hold yourself back because of these thoughts in your head.

Btw, working out , looking weight, some light plastic surgery, dressing well.

mahon i think me and you are the one who are so interested but im starting to see beyond looks now.. i m not so much one minded or single focused on looks, looks etc.
but

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day in age, there's ways to fix your problem.

Not attractive ? Get Plastic surgery.

Too ugly for plastic surgery ? Just Get rich.

Either way women will love you, lol.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
In this day in age, there's ways to fix your problem.

Not attractive ? Get Plastic surgery.
Too ugly for plastic surgery ? Just Get rich.

Either way women will love you, lol.

Exactly. Plastic Surgery is no longer for just the rich and famous and it is generally alot more acceptable in society now than it was 20-30 years ago.

I will guarantee that hot girl you saw at the mall, bar, bookstore, etc. may have had some help when she was younger from the orthodontist (although, not cosmetic surgery) or maybe a new nose or chin implant.

I saw this one "poor bastard" out at the bar the other night that had such a horrible looking hook nose that is almost took up his whole face. However, why should we feel bad for these people when they could "fix" their problem through surgery.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
..I saw this one "poor bastard" out at the bar the other night that had such a horrible looking hook nose that is almost took up his whole face. However, why should we feel bad for these people when they could "fix" their problem through surgery.
Was he really worried about it? He was out in public at a place where people socialize. Was his appearance really that bad in his opinion? It wasn't enough to make him stay home and hide from the world.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Was he really worried about it? He was out in public at a place where people socialize. Was his appearance really that bad in his opinion? It wasn't enough to make him stay home and hide from the world.
Not to mention the guy was only 5'4". Is he happy with himself? Maybe, I don't know. However, I can't imagine looking like that and being happy.