Attractive girl w BF..WWYD?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this 6ft tall orange hair with a model body ,resident doctor at another floor and I was introduced to her by another hot blonde doctor.She has a BF and flirts with me.

another doctor recently asked me if I had GF because she is really into me.

I have stalkers at school.:rolleyes: female! ....

Her BF is a student and I saw her with him and she felt awkward and freaked out. when i saw them make out I just smiled. then I saw her w BF and she started holding solid eye contact thing again in front of him.He was pissed ofcourse I ignored him.

I think she is very atractive woman,Id think a year ago that she is out of my league.
but I dont know what I want to do..
I know if I go in ...I can easily by leading and handle logistics can same day pull her like
Ive done so in the past w cold approach.

logistics wouldnt work out for a date since she has a BF.
I noticed he is very insecure and needy.

But theres a vibe of DRAMA , which Im not looking for
but she has certain qualities that make her relationship except for BF lily pading thing.

I was thinking starting her as a FB ,then taking it from there. since I want to get my skillset tight before I rush into anything..

though I feel judgemental cause she has a BF and I feel that I wouldnt trust her for a serious relationship...:nono:

but I have an urge, a caveman urge to breed with this woman! :crazy:

Is it me or what you guys think? WWYD?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go get her and use her as a fvck buddy with zero emotional investment since you sense the situation is loaded with drama and you also sense you cannot trust her.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wants you to nail her, I say do it. I used to have a theory that all the good girls are already taken and if you want one, you have to steal her from her BF. I don't know how sound that theory is in my mind nowadays, but maybe she wants you to steal her away?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
If she wants you to nail her, I say do it. I used to have a theory that all the good girls are already taken and if you want one, you have to steal her from her BF. I don't know how sound that theory is in my mind nowadays, but maybe she wants you to steal her away?
if she is able to be stolen is she a 'good girl' :)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
If she is able to be stolen, she is simply not married. ;)
Good girls want the best guy they can get, and if you are better than her boyfriend, then don't hold it against her if she wants you.
And then don't be surprised when she leaves you for someone she thinks is better down the road.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
The problem with this theory is that if you do successfully "steal" her from her B/f, she is therefore a "stealable" type woman. THat means that inevitably some other more alpha guy can also steal her from you.
Chicks who are entirely driven by self interest and who have "negotiable " morals, scruples or ethics are not LTR material for this very reason.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one breath we condemn women for branch swinging. With another, we encourage it.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
In one breath we condemn women for branch swinging. With another, we encourage it.
Sounds like a lot of American foreign policy... "hey, they do it... why can't we?"

As for the actual first post... you're in medicine, and you're asking about whether or not to fool around with another guy's girl? Nice morality there, bub. Excuse me if I take my injuries to another hospital.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ready for a challenge...

I don't think you can do it - I think she'll LJBF you last minute (after she knows she owns the frame w/r to you)

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
You ready for a challenge...

I don't think you can do it - I think she'll LJBF you last minute (after she knows she owns the frame w/r to you)
I wonder why you say that ?

but to break it down dude.seriously...Im getting motivated by your challenge.

thanks for the extra push,this fun for me...

Last edited:

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
[why you say that ?
...from what I've seen more often than not the guy that pulls the girl from a BF just does it instead of thinking about it, strategizing, etc. In other words, she's already been exposed to you to some degree and chicks have this uncanny ability to sense that you have been premeditating w/r to them. So my guess is that she'll toy with you until she knows for certain she owns the frame and then back off because she'll sense you're dwelling on her.

Then throw in your mention of 'drama vibes', mentioning 'model body' and possibly being relationship material - every guy with one-itis parrots those lines. Most guys with one-itis blow hookups because of the vibes they throw off. Wouldn't a LJBF be a perfect defense if you are covert insecure creature craving to feel desirable but not feeling desire/interest in return?

broken dreams said:
seriously...Im getting motivated by your challenge
Maybe that was my goal - you docs are way too easy :)

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
...from what I've seen more often than not the guy that pulls the girl from a BF just does it instead of thinking about it, strategizing, etc. In other words, she's already been exposed to you to some degree and chicks have this uncanny ability to sense that you have been premeditating w/r to them. So my guess is that she'll toy with you until she knows for certain she owns the frame and then back off because she'll sense you're dwelling on her.

Then throw in your mention of 'drama vibes', mentioning 'model body' and possibly being relationship material - every guy with one-itis parrots those lines. Most guys with one-itis blow hookups because of the vibes they throw off. Wouldn't a LJBF be a perfect defense if you are covert insecure creature craving to feel desirable but not feeling desire/interest in return?

Maybe that was my goal - you docs are way too easy :)
No, do not LJBF her. Don't act attracted to her, be attractive to her. Let her catch you occasionally checking her out, but don't flirt. Be charming and witty. One day, you two will be alone, sitting or standing somewhere, you're faces a few inches apart and it will happen.

Sinister is right about the frame, it's everything.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MR_PERFECT said:
No, do not LJBF her. Don't act attracted to her, be attractive to her. Let her catch you occasionally checking her out, but don't flirt. Be charming and witty. One day, you two will be alone, sitting or standing somewhere, you're faces a few inches apart and it will happen.

Sinister is right about the frame, it's everything.
I know this is not the advice you're going to want to hear but if you really want to nail this girl (and thats all you want) my suggestion is to WAIT!!! BE patient. Continue to be your awesome, cool, attractive self... Let the tension build... Don't pursue her.. Be pursued by her.. Become someone she admires and adores.

The Art of War teaches us to sever the attachment between two armies, rather than attack one army or the other dead-on.

Have lunch with her maybe but don't make any passes..

But remember, being someones' rebound is exactly that.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked for me.....

"Do you have a man?"

She replies "Yes... I do."

"So you still want to go to the movies or what?"

*shrugs* .. it worked.