attraction

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attraction is mostly subconsicious, we do not know what really attracts us to some one, other then what looks we go for in a girl, the rest we simply do not know, as we do not know exactly what makes us tick, well the same goes for girls, so why am i writing this?

well this is a warning for you, do not go to a girls equivilent of sosuave looking for any information (other then maybe on prefered looks) because the information is sure to misslead you, the girls will surely say they like a nice sensative guy!

hope iv been a help.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't hold with that. I know what attracts me to women.

Where is your evidence to support that fact? Seems like a random statement to me.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All check_mate is saying is this, jonny:

It's not what they say that matters, it's what they do.

A lot of women will say they want a sensitive, kind, intelligent man, and leave out a lot of other things that are, in fact, much more essential. So essential they go without saying. Or they might describe those essentials in terms like "chemistry," "sexiness," etc., that are often misunderstood by men, who tend to project their own (male) ideas of what such terms mean.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Hmmm, I don't hold with that. I know what attracts me to women.

Where is your evidence to support that fact? Seems like a random statement to me.
so you think you really KNOW what kind of personality in a girl will attract you, sure you may know certain things like weather they you like smart girls, but on a depeer leavle, you may think you know what you like but you do not truely know what makes you tick on a deep (seductive) levle.

as for Bonhomme you do have a point there, but that does not mean a girl would be able to tell you what you could do to seduce her! like i said they do not know what makes them tick on a deep levle!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that does not mean a girl would be able to tell you what you could do to seduce her! like i said they do not know what makes them tick on a deep levle!

... or would necessarily want to tell you, even if they could.

What I've seen from women's dating advice often is such a pointed denial of the things that attract them that it makes me wonder to what degree they are aware, but unwilling to acknowledge it because it makes them look stupid or (to them, at least) or contradicts the other stuff they say. It's kind of like they want to be seen as having a "higher" standard than us "shallow, superficial" men.

notgoodatusernames

Reaction score
What are you talking about?????

Well... I tink that the some of the guys who wrote are not men!!! As a Davi DeAngelo follower I have to say that personality traits combined with a ****y & funny humor will make you more "desirable" and I have used it and it works!!!!

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is a purely biological response. You can't control it, it is either there or it isn't. If a girl is attracted to you, she'll go for you no matter the $hit you do. If she isn't, you can't make her attracted to you (same thing with guys). I remember when I was a kid I only liked a particular kind of woman. Over time it changed gradually and evolved. I didn't control it, all I remember is that, girls I didn't notice before started to look good. It's a purely biological response. You like what you like in women but you don't really know why you like it except for the fact that it looks good to you (see). My advice is if you try getting a woman and it isn't working, just move on and stop wasting your time. Nothing you do is gonna make her attracted to you. Just move on till you find a woman that thinks you are her type. Just be yourself and stop trying too hard to make chix like you if they aren't interested.

kixs

Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk!: Good point!

We can make his statement shorter and clearer:

Never listen to womans advice for dating! Becouse they are woman and know how to play womans game and have no idea about mans game!

bYe

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but girls asses and tites attract me, and if they have nice skin. Any girl with big tits, a big ass, and nice skin will be very attractive to me. It's not like I don't know.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master Homer
I don't know about you, but girls asses and tites attract me, and if they have nice skin. Any girl with big tits, a big ass, and nice skin will be very attractive to me. It's not like I don't know.
same here :D . But can you actually say why those features attract you? Nope, you just think they look really good. That's my point.

solvibe

Reaction score
I totally support your comment on attraction as being part of your subconscious, and that you control your attraction of others,
I find that if you remove the facade of attraction and beauty from your mind it makes it far less intimidating to approach.

thats just my 2 cents and it works for me

no attraction
no fear
no intimadation
totally conscious

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that some attraction is at the subconcious level however that doesn't mean you can't change it. Its a known fact that you can reprogrammed your subconcious to believe different ideas. If you can change your subconsious it is very possible to change someone elses too