"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

attraction

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
attraction is mostly subconsicious, we do not know what really attracts us to some one, other then what looks we go for in a girl, the rest we simply do not know, as we do not know exactly what makes us tick, well the same goes for girls, so why am i writing this?

well this is a warning for you, do not go to a girls equivilent of sosuave looking for any information (other then maybe on prefered looks) because the information is sure to misslead you, the girls will surely say they like a nice sensative guy!

hope iv been a help.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Hmmm, I don't hold with that. I know what attracts me to women.

Where is your evidence to support that fact? Seems like a random statement to me.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
All check_mate is saying is this, jonny:

It's not what they say that matters, it's what they do.

A lot of women will say they want a sensitive, kind, intelligent man, and leave out a lot of other things that are, in fact, much more essential. So essential they go without saying. Or they might describe those essentials in terms like "chemistry," "sexiness," etc., that are often misunderstood by men, who tend to project their own (male) ideas of what such terms mean.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Hmmm, I don't hold with that. I know what attracts me to women.

Where is your evidence to support that fact? Seems like a random statement to me.
so you think you really KNOW what kind of personality in a girl will attract you, sure you may know certain things like weather they you like smart girls, but on a depeer leavle, you may think you know what you like but you do not truely know what makes you tick on a deep (seductive) levle.

as for Bonhomme you do have a point there, but that does not mean a girl would be able to tell you what you could do to seduce her! like i said they do not know what makes them tick on a deep levle!
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
that does not mean a girl would be able to tell you what you could do to seduce her! like i said they do not know what makes them tick on a deep levle!

... or would necessarily want to tell you, even if they could.

What I've seen from women's dating advice often is such a pointed denial of the things that attract them that it makes me wonder to what degree they are aware, but unwilling to acknowledge it because it makes them look stupid or (to them, at least) or contradicts the other stuff they say. It's kind of like they want to be seen as having a "higher" standard than us "shallow, superficial" men.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

notgoodatusernames

New Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Guatemala
What are you talking about?????

Well... I tink that the some of the guys who wrote are not men!!! As a Davi DeAngelo follower I have to say that personality traits combined with a ****y & funny humor will make you more "desirable" and I have used it and it works!!!!
 

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Attraction is a purely biological response. You can't control it, it is either there or it isn't. If a girl is attracted to you, she'll go for you no matter the $hit you do. If she isn't, you can't make her attracted to you (same thing with guys). I remember when I was a kid I only liked a particular kind of woman. Over time it changed gradually and evolved. I didn't control it, all I remember is that, girls I didn't notice before started to look good. It's a purely biological response. You like what you like in women but you don't really know why you like it except for the fact that it looks good to you (see). My advice is if you try getting a woman and it isn't working, just move on and stop wasting your time. Nothing you do is gonna make her attracted to you. Just move on till you find a woman that thinks you are her type. Just be yourself and stop trying too hard to make chix like you if they aren't interested.
 

kixs

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
SI, Europe
check_mate_kid_uk!: Good point!

We can make his statement shorter and clearer:

Never listen to womans advice for dating! Becouse they are woman and know how to play womans game and have no idea about mans game!

bYe
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
I don't know about you, but girls asses and tites attract me, and if they have nice skin. Any girl with big tits, a big ass, and nice skin will be very attractive to me. It's not like I don't know.
 

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Originally posted by Master Homer
I don't know about you, but girls asses and tites attract me, and if they have nice skin. Any girl with big tits, a big ass, and nice skin will be very attractive to me. It's not like I don't know.
same here :D . But can you actually say why those features attract you? Nope, you just think they look really good. That's my point.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

solvibe

New Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Boston
I totally support your comment on attraction as being part of your subconscious, and that you control your attraction of others,
I find that if you remove the facade of attraction and beauty from your mind it makes it far less intimidating to approach.

thats just my 2 cents and it works for me

no attraction
no fear
no intimadation
totally conscious
 

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I agree that some attraction is at the subconcious level however that doesn't mean you can't change it. Its a known fact that you can reprogrammed your subconcious to believe different ideas. If you can change your subconsious it is very possible to change someone elses too
 
Top