Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attraction scenario based on looks/ethnicity/background, what is more likely?

Where does he get laid more?

• With hot blondes and pale girls

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • With hot tanned brunettes

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say you have a guy who looks like Antonio Banderas, so dark hair and borderline tanned skin with good looks.

He goes to a place where all of the women are hot blondes or hot redheads, runs game.

He then goes to a place where all of the women are hot tanned brunettes, runs game.

Where does he get laid a lot more with hot girls?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latino guys who are phenotypically more European tend to do quite well with all women even if they are darker complexion. Guys like Antonio Banderas in his hayday would be a Latino Chad.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have an Indian friend who somehow despite being a process engineer then decided he wanted to be a medical doctor and took off to some fvcking place in Ukraine in 2004.

And he got laid left, right and center because women there have not seen a dark skinned man...(he claims that being darker skinned made him super).

He's in his 40's now married to a 22 year old Russian.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an Indian friend who somehow despite being a process engineer then decided he wanted to be a medical doctor and took off to some fvcking place in Ukraine in 2004.

And he got laid left, right and center because women there have not seen a dark skinned man...(he claims that being darker skinned made him super).

He's in his 40's now married to a 22 year old Russian.
Most likely for his profession/money not looks.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not a good experiment it is like saying if you are too rich which meal you will order chicken or beef , it really doesnt matter if you are too rich. Same here, they are all 10/10 which make the mating too easy for all the sides, talk about the average then all these things will be counted.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most likely for his profession/money not looks.
Nah.

He quit his job as an engineer and used up his entire savings to study medicine in Ukraine for about 6 years.

He was on a very tight budget.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
because women there have not seen a dark skinned man
Bullsht!
Firstly entire caucasus region is dark skinned, so much so than N word known in U.S. is used heavily on them. Secondly, Indian men do live in this region, they go to schools and universities here, I can not say that they are successful with women. That left and right thing is due to him paying money for sex, or the fact that he is from the U.S.. No more.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Bullsht!
Firstly entire caucasus region is dark skinned, so much so than N word known in U.S. is used heavily on them. Secondly, Indian men do live in this region, they go to schools and universities here, I can not say that they are successful with women. That left and right thing is due to him paying money for sex, or the fact that he is from the U.S.. No more.
He studied in Crimea, Ukraine.

I seriously doubt that's there is even a Ukrainian that could compete with the darkness of an Indian Tamil man.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There are plenty of black people here, it don't mean they are successful, they are from Afrika.

It's not his skin, he is pre-selected by being a) from USA, and b) being already accomplished, and c) studying to become a doctor.

(pst. by the way, you can study to become a doctor here, but that degree don't mean anything in the U.S., something fishy)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general men prefer lighter characteristics while women prefer dark

But this doesn't mean the third world should celebrate

It's more along the lines of "Greek God" or "Tall Dark & Handsome"

It was never meant to include Indians or anyone else

I agree with Xeno, dark with euro features is a good male standard

But of course there are good looks and bad looks in all cultures

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There are plenty of black people here, it don't mean they are successful, they are from Afrika.

It's not his skin, he is pre-selected by being a) from USA, and b) being already accomplished, and c) studying to become a doctor.

(pst. by the way, you can study to become a doctor here, but that degree don't mean anything in the U.S., something fishy)
He's from Tamil Nadu not America.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
While tall dark and handsome was originally meant to describe a white man, usually of Anglo heritage, with dark hair it has a different meaning now. Tons of women will say a handsome Bollywood star is Tall Dark and Handsome and consider a handsome mixed race guy or black guy the same way.

That is all a bit irrelevant because I find that women actually love blond haired white men more than the dark haired ones and most of the white guys slaying are blondes or light brown haired, at least in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.