“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Attracting Women (not for sex or a date)

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Hey, I have a question.

Let's say I know a producer that's looking for girls to perform in some videos. It's nothing explicit (no sex) but the girl does have to be an open-minded. He pays well and I know money can make a person do almost anything. But how should a girl be approached? It's not hardcore porn but the girl will need to be open-minded cause the video's taboo.

I was thinking something like:

"Hi, I don't want to take too much of your time but can I ask you a question? Are you interested in making some money?"

The girl will most likely say yes.

"Cool. Well, you can be paid for something that you do probably almost everyday. The only thing different is that you'll be filmed while doing it. But you can remain anonymous."

The chick will probably continue listening. I'll then explain what she has to do and all that good stuff.

I guess eye contact is still important (to show sincerity) along with a friendly, upbeat voice. I'm just worried that some girl will think I pervert and hit me or something. lol

But my main question is, where are some good places to find girls eager to make some money? Of course they gotta be 18+.

(My partner isn't interested in ghetto girls but I can't scout girls that already have money.)

I'm probably gonna get a thousand questions asking what kind of video. But I'm afraid I can't tell ya.... :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
My first instinct is to post an ad, but if you're doing approaches, be professional but not AFC, blah blah, you know.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Be good looking, or hire someone good looking, and its always easy to hire a variety of women. Women will want to get to know this good looking man, and as a result, are more willing to accept whatever offer you may have.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top