"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

ATTN: puerto rican lover..

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
you have a "vast" array of knowledge that you kindly bestow upon these forums... i think its apporpiate for a little "to get to know the poster" thread...

plz tell us about yourslef mr 5k posts.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Surely you jest - Iam but a man who is sharing ordinary everyday knowledge to a younger audience of males who have been emasculated and corrupted by the hor/homo agenda!! I am reaching 3,000 posts but the affect (and effect) and meaning of my weighty counsel to my targeted audience has been ten-fold of my post count!
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I am reaching 3,000 posts but the affect (and effect) and meaning of my weighty counsel has been ten-fold of my post count!
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you[though I'm not any better] Also you tend to piss me off and get on my nerves all the time. I guess the Dr. Fell ryme would explain it... I hate you and I just don't know why...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you[though I'm not any better] Also you tend to piss me off and get on my nerves all the time. I guess the Dr. Fell ryme would explain it... I hate you and I just don't know why...
Never heard of Dr. Fell Rhyme!! Are you on crack??

Two types hate me "Hors amd "Homos" (effeminate/weak men) - which one are you??

You really hate yourself - I just expose you for who you truly are - I show you your own reflection - a weak man!!

My most insignificant post carries more weight than all your posts combined!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

Two types hate me "Hors amd "Homos" (effeminate/weak men) - which one are you??

LOL

Capi, r u that kid who posted your pics on the anything else forum? If u are, you are the same guy who was talking sh*t in another post pretending he is a hard azz. You look about, what, 15-16? U have no knowledge yet of the real world and simply a lot of opinions. Stop throwing them around, nobody wants to hear them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
If u are, you are the same guy who was talking sh*t in another post pretending he is a hard azz.
maybe... if you mean the 9/11 post.

Yes I'm young.

Never heard of Dr. Fell Rhyme!! Are you on crack??
I do not love thee Dr. Fell,
The reason why I cannot tell.
but this I know, and know full wel
i do not love thee Dr. Fell,

There is a history of i too, Dr. Fell was the Dean at a college. Tom Brown, the writer, got in trouble and was to be expulsed. But, the dean, Dr. Fell, said if Brown could correctly translate the martial he could stay... the original epigram is as follows...

Non amo te, Sabidi, nec possum dicere quare;
Hoc tantum posso dicere, non amo te.
-- Martial

U have no knowledge yet of the real world and simply a lot of opinions.
The real world? I could argue this. BUT. I'll skip the flaming war, and I could care less what you think. I said what I felt about PR_lover. No, I'm not effeminate or a weak man. I don't disagree with your advice. You do give sound advice sometimes. I just don't like you. You just piss me off in general. That is my OPINION, since I'm not able to have any knowledge.

Thanks You.
Capi
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
i like your posts PRL, you tell it how it is

forget what the hater said

i know you will cause a DJ doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval

keep up the good work of :

bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to my fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning

keep your pimp hand strong fellow DJ :D





Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Never heard of Dr. Fell Rhyme!! Are you on crack??

Two types hate me "Hors amd "Homos" (effeminate/weak men) - which one are you??

You really hate yourself - I just expose you for who you truly are - I show you your own reflection - a weak man!!

My most insignificant post carries more weight than all your posts combined!!!
Bwahahahaha....score for PRL
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you
Useful and sound are two different things.


Meaning his advice makes sense in theory, and follows the basic principles. BUT, I've never had use for anything he's every said or ever put it to use.

You understand the difference?

It's like those wierd invetions on the info-mericals...

Yeah they sound great and work... but WTF would I ever need one? Maybe they'd make my life a little easier, but for that money[time] I'd have to spend on it. I could do better things...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Hello Mods????

Originally posted by Heart Of Stone
This thread is worthless and should be...

CLOSED!!!
Yes, but let us get a few things straight:

- Capi has way too much time on his hands (and hopefully that is the ONLY thing on his hands)

- PRL is both loved and hated on this site for his comments.

- There are a few "Post about yourself" threads around. I suggest people bring ONE back up so everyone can meet each other again.

- I hate threads that turn into nothing. Means more work for me.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top