misunderstood??
Master Don Juan
We got quite the mixed reaction eh? welcome back nonetheless
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
boy are you lacking confidence, someone needs to whip your ass into shape AFC
This is some straight up gay ****.
"Oh NOOO!! not the famous Anthony " STFU!
THE MESSIAH IS HERE![]()
Just because you got pictures of HB9s and 10s kissing you all over, it still doesn't make you a true Don Juan so you aren't no important almighty person on here to tell people such sh*t.
Gentlemen... gentlemen... I must say that I am sadly disappointed. Is this how you welcome back one of your brethren? I don't like this guys... I don't like it at all. Obviously Anthony said some **** just so you guys would pay attention... and what is the first thing you do... beguile him. There used to be so much unity on this forum... now all we attempt to do is see who has the biggest **** of them all, who can pull the most hoes... and laugh at everyone else who is having trouble. We're a family here guys, and like any good family... in spite of what someone has done (you could have been around here more often Anthony) you welcome them back with open arms. Welcome back Anthony... and don't worry... I'll keep his ass in check...If you truly got all this bad ass advice and sh*t, why don't you quit f*cking glorifying yourself and post something you f*cking f*ck.
Come on Smooth... was there ever any doubt?Reloaded has not let me down, as I did not expect him to....
Originally posted by naluholo
I thought it was just Lorenzo, not LorenzoOI. More importantly, did someone say "porn"?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Oh don't read me wrong Anthony. You bring something to this board, even if it be your arrogance.Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Smooth, if you honestly think I bring nothing to these forums, I do believe your mistaken. I dare enumerate action, while others only touch upon with theory. Practicle application of successful mindsets, thats why I preach, and better than most on these forums.
Is that coherent? Did you mean exuberate (and even thats a stretch)? I don't know.e·nu·mer·ate
tr.v.
1. To count off or name one by one; list: A spokesperson enumerated the strikers' demands.
2. To determine the number of; count.
He's here to liberate us!Originally posted by Nocturnal
hey anthony where exactly have you been/why is it now that you're suddenly showing up here again?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I see you were born May 19, 1985, are you held-back or something? You know that you can't f___ most the girls at your HS right?Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
I just so happen to be teh sexiest HSer on this site, prepare to learn. Anyone who *****es @ me, or says my advice is wrong, im me, and refer to the unbelievably sexy pics of my girls.
If you know who I am, holler over aim, not on the boards, I wont be checking them often.
If you don't know who I am, remember this handle, it'll be posting the most important threads you ever read on sosuave.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.