"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Attention

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Just because you got pictures of HB9s and 10s kissing you all over, it still doesn't make you a true Don Juan so you aren't no important almighty person on here to tell people such sh*t.

If you truly got all this bad ass advice and sh*t, why don't you quit f*cking glorifying yourself and post something you f*cking f*ck.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Please guys, relax.

Unfortunately, Anthony has just shown you all that you're insecure, and moreso unconfident of your own status and abilities.

I've been reading Anthoy's posts for quite some time, as I was reading this site when he was just beginning to post.

What can I say about Anthony?

He's a kid, just as everyone else here is... A few of us are more aware... This can be identified by those who were not impressed by this kid's banter.

Reloaded has not let me down, as I did not expect him to....

Arrogance is an interesting thing... Tony's arrogant, as I am sure you are all aware.

He has made these claims before and he has made them again. He is pretentious enough to beleive that he has some type of knowledge...some kind of beautiful knowledge.

I think I've created a name for myself on these boards. I never intended to be known, but I want to help people in any way I can. It's my nature.

A lesson I've learned, and hope you have learned aswell, is that of an open mind. A questioning, for questioning is the road to which truth can be derived.

I do not claim to know anything, thus is the teaching of Socrates. Anthony claims he knows something, and is therefore more ignorant for it.

Is there a secret? Is there something that can help you out?

I do not want people to cloud your vision. Anthony is not going to tell you anything new, just reiterreated facts.

He is a kid, just as you and me. We are all irrelevant peices of flesh walking about, doing our best to 'learn if we were to live forever, and to live as if we were to die tomorrow'.

Look at people who think they know something with humor, for they are human -- and thus know nothing at all.

(Yeah, I'm crazy:D)
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
ok mr. zoo keeper, thanks for giving us the explanation for such random behavior.

I'm not being insecure, all I'm saying is that those arrogant words aren't going to convince anyone of anything.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
boy are you lacking confidence, someone needs to whip your ass into shape AFC
This is some straight up gay ****.
"Oh NOOO!! not the famous Anthony " STFU!
THE MESSIAH IS HERE :rolleyes:
Just because you got pictures of HB9s and 10s kissing you all over, it still doesn't make you a true Don Juan so you aren't no important almighty person on here to tell people such sh*t.
If you truly got all this bad ass advice and sh*t, why don't you quit f*cking glorifying yourself and post something you f*cking f*ck.
Gentlemen... gentlemen... I must say that I am sadly disappointed. Is this how you welcome back one of your brethren? I don't like this guys... I don't like it at all. Obviously Anthony said some **** just so you guys would pay attention... and what is the first thing you do... beguile him. There used to be so much unity on this forum... now all we attempt to do is see who has the biggest **** of them all, who can pull the most hoes... and laugh at everyone else who is having trouble. We're a family here guys, and like any good family... in spite of what someone has done (you could have been around here more often Anthony) you welcome them back with open arms. Welcome back Anthony... and don't worry... I'll keep his ass in check... ;)


Reloaded has not let me down, as I did not expect him to....
Come on Smooth... was there ever any doubt? ;) You Smooth have not let me down either... (you a little crazy... but we can over look that). The good shit is coming guys... stay tuned.

The Bad Man Himself... Reloaded
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I'm not flaming this guy. and I see how my first post on this thread was a little mis written and so it was mis understood.

I wasn't flaming him. All I was saying is that it doesn't matter how many women he has. If he thinks these girls looks is what makes him oh so mighty and powerful over us, than he has a lot of growing up to do. It doesn't impress me.

I'm not flaming him, he's cool with me BUT those words are little too exaggerated.

I can say the same arrogant things he said because I do have a lot of options(women) but it doesn't make me happy or more superior over anyone else.

I agree there should be a little more unity on this f*cking site. But we need a bunch of these new motherf*ckers to get into that mindset, that Don Juan mindset. Then we will be united.

I REALIZE that I've been quit an ******* lately, and that's probably because of all of the pain medicine I've been taking since my back surgery last thursday, and it really doesn't give me the right to start little feuds with people such as Player Supreme and couple of others I think. But these guys also need to realize this same sh*t about themselves.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
Originally posted by naluholo
I thought it was just Lorenzo, not LorenzoOI. More importantly, did someone say "porn"?

i was joking about the comment on the pics he has...
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Oh Tony,

Tony is an a$$hole. That kind of guy that I want far away from my sister.
He's a complete jerk, has no feelings, is an egocentric b!tch who only worries about getting the hottest women around and then showing them to his friends.
He's mean and spits on the granny's who cross the street.



Just gotta love that guy :)


BBB

( If you're doing the shaking up, I'll be doing the setting on fire, you can be sure of that ;) )
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Tony! Tony Montana???

Lol, nah it can't be.

It's Anthony, what's up? :p I remember you.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Everyone who welcomed me back - whats crackin? Everyone who doubts I'm heterosexually gifted - ask GigaloDJ, he wasn't a believer till he saw the pics, or just im me and I'll show you myself.

***Everyone pist about how I presented myself in this post - RULE OF POWER: Court attention at all cost. By being an ass, that which I post will now fall under screwtiny and be read and picked apeart ----> that is how people learn, this was all for your benifit.

Smooth, if you honestly think I bring nothing to these forums, I do believe your mistaken. I dare enumerate action, while others only touch upon with theory. Practicle application of successful mindsets, thats why I preach, and better than most on these forums.

Julian - I love you, I really do, I can't wait till you come up here [or I go down there, I'm going south for spring break!].

BBB - well put... but I'm thinking of settling down, im me one of these days, you'll c y.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Smooth, if you honestly think I bring nothing to these forums, I do believe your mistaken. I dare enumerate action, while others only touch upon with theory. Practicle application of successful mindsets, thats why I preach, and better than most on these forums.
Oh don't read me wrong Anthony. You bring something to this board, even if it be your arrogance. :D

Nah, I won't lie to you. You've taught me a thing or two, and it is not as if I do not welcome your presence...but as always I am not fond of your methods ;)

"I dare enumerate action". At first I thought "Huh?" and then I thought "Does that make any sense at all?" and then, to just make sure, I went to the dictionary.
e·nu·mer·ate
tr.v.

1. To count off or name one by one; list: A spokesperson enumerated the strikers' demands.
2. To determine the number of; count.
Is that coherent? Did you mean exuberate (and even thats a stretch)? I don't know.

The statement proceeding that... Well there is no context for me to draw it out of so all I see is "while others only touch upon (huh?) with theory"

Ok, nothing new here. You've been a technique guy from the start.

After that, I'll assume you meant "practical". I think you meant "thats what I preach" or something, too.

So you're saying you preach the practical application of mindsets?

:confused:

No, you really don't.

BTW: What is your goal in life and why do you strive to acheive it? :)

(yeah, i'm still a crazy mother****er)
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Nocturnal
hey anthony where exactly have you been/why is it now that you're suddenly showing up here again :D?
He's here to liberate us!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
I just so happen to be teh sexiest HSer on this site, prepare to learn. Anyone who *****es @ me, or says my advice is wrong, im me, and refer to the unbelievably sexy pics of my girls.

If you know who I am, holler over aim, not on the boards, I wont be checking them often.

If you don't know who I am, remember this handle, it'll be posting the most important threads you ever read on sosuave.
I see you were born May 19, 1985, are you held-back or something? You know that you can't f___ most the girls at your HS right?

Also, don't give us some retarded I'm alpha-male, hear me roar, just put up or shut the ƒuck up. Like CraftyLefty says, "If your rap is strong you can't go wrong." So give good advice and you don't have to sweat hateration.

Now,
NeXT!!!!!
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i used to come on here an reading all of lorenzo's stuff, it was great, got me really inspired, hey anthony can u post a pic of u, coz i wanna c if ur ugly as fvck or like a model or something
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Glad to hear from you again man. I thought you died or something, cause I didn't see you on AIM for like a month or 2.

You come in here, shoot your mouth off, and now look what happend! All the children are riled up and pissed off :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top