Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention: "Ultimate Thread" Update

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... if either of you want input on info pertaining to say, what do to get into college, classes to take, things to write, activities to do... I just went through that, glad to help

Direct those to Matrix. Thanks buddy
'Cause we all know that Matrix is the unlitmate athourity on this. Even though there are people being paid to tell you this. They are called Guidence Counslers!

Again I say that this thread is going to be BULL!

P.S. I guess the "cookie guy" decided not to comment!

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct those to Matrix. Thanks buddy
no no.. you misunderstand, I was offering help in a topic I know. Just because, if it gets wrong, you guys will prolly have hell to pay, hahha

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this going to be a post, or a novel?

Seems like there would be too much material to be covered... :)

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
QUIT YER *****IN'

Why are people arguing over "misleading thread titles"? If you doubt a thread's credibility, find it misleading, or are skeptical about its sucess, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Only time will tell whether or not this will be a good post.

Let the post come. Judge it when it has. Nobody needs a bunch of negative speculations based on the title of the thread and the age of those posting this thread. You will know whether a post is "bull" or not after it has been posted. If the post is bad, let it die on it's own. Don't start bashing the post before it's born. Just let the post silently slip into oblivion. If you don't like a post, don't read it, and it will die sooner or later.

WUWD, Matrix...
Good Luck. Keep up the good work. Whether or not the post is "good" or "bad", I admire your courageous efforts to influence the betterment of Don Juans.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: QUIT YER *****IN'

Originally posted by RockGuitarist
Why are people arguing over "misleading thread titles"? If you doubt a thread's credibility, find it misleading, or are skeptical about its sucess, that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Only time will tell whether or not this will be a good post.

Let the post come. Judge it when it has. Nobody needs a bunch of negative speculations based on the title of the thread and the age of those posting this thread. You will know whether a post is "bull" or not after it has been posted. If the post is bad, let it die on it's own. Don't start bashing the post before it's born. Just let the post silently slip into oblivion. If you don't like a post, don't read it, and it will die sooner or later.

WUWD, Matrix...
Good Luck. Keep up the good work. Whether or not the post is "good" or "bad", I admire your courageous efforts to influence the betterment of Don Juans.
Ya know, Lorenzo would **** his pants if he knew you were posting again....;) and he posts here too.

Also bro, going online more than once every 2 months might be helpful! Going to Sanitarium?