Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention: "Ultimate Thread" Update

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reloaded Says: All right guys, I understand me and WUWD have kept you guys in anticipation about our extensive project. First, I will say that it has been going quite well. But... after discussing everything with WUWD just a second ago, we felt that what we had came up with simply was not enough... and he and I do not want to cheat you guys (and prove our critics right) So... with that said, this project has just gotten three times better than the original. We noticed that many of the questions you guys gave us only pertained to girls... and we promised to cover everything. Due to this fact, we have decided to revamp the project, which unfortunately means that it will take a little longer... yes, yes I know. (attempts to duck the cyber-vegetables thrown @ my head) However, my fellow forum members... the idea we have in mind is going to be so freaking awesome, I can't even wait until it comes out.

Originally, the "ultimate" post was going to be about girls, however he and I both realized that there is much more to HS than girls. I had started a project entitled, "The Matrix: Reloaded" Project and am currently putting all of it together. Since my project is more about life and mindset and his is about girls... we decided to put them together to cover everything. Oh, and in spite of our critics... I have discovered a way to make this project of ours very easy to navigate... but it will be kept a secret. Stay with us guys.

Whatsupwiddat Says: Hey to all my friends and fans out there. The Matrix and I have decided that the "ultimate post" wont work, because I intended it to be originally about girls. Matrix wants to have a thread like the one we were making, but about life. Girls and life fit in together like.... uhh..... chocolate and fat kid. But we both figured....Why not stick to our own individual tasks? It's still the same project but with two independent halves. From here on in, it's called "Project : Life". This is not the post name but the project name.

I sincerely apologize that this is taking so long, but I won't stop at anything short of perfect. You all know I'm committed to this project as much as Matrix is, and I ask that you put your faith in us, because I'm definitely going to get this done right. Thanks all for your support, especially those of you who have asked questions and provided feedback for The Matrix and I via Private Message and AIM. I hope you keep it up, all support is welcome.

Lastly: Thanks Matrix. Thanks for everything, I loev you much. Now, for all you inquisitive minds out there, here is our contact information:

AIM: HangTen3000
Email: HangTen3000@netscape.net

The Matrix: Reloaded:
AIM: TheMastermind702
Email: DiamondJewelz112@msn.com or IcebergJuelz112@aol.com

The Matrix: Reloaded and Whatsupwiddat

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurry it up already! BTW if ya ever want to have some sort of accidental Project: Life beta, ya know who to pm ;)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont give two ****s about how long it takes... I just want my shoes, excess tonails, the hair on my feet, and of course my sox knocked off.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm interested in seeing how much of this info you bring to us is mainly from experience or if it's bunch of theory from a couple of HS kids.

sorry, but being taught life lessons by teens with little wisdom compared to that of their elders seems... silly.

i hope your project isnt a bunch of BS

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im' really anticipating this. hopefully we'll see somethin soon.:)

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneaker, do a search on Matrix an WUWD, read their treads.
Youll see they know what they'r talking abouth.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sneaker
i'm interested in seeing how much of this info you bring to us is mainly from experience or if it's bunch of theory from a couple of HS kids.

sorry, but being taught life lessons by teens with little wisdom compared to that of their elders seems... silly.

i hope your project isnt a bunch of BS
This is the whole point of the post...People our age that go through the same problems that we do...The difference is that they learn from their mistakes and know how to deal with it whether it involves girls or if it's just regular problems that we go through in school. Thats where wisdom comes from....

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sisko
Sneaker, do a search on Matrix an WUWD, read their treads.
Youll see they know what they'r talking abouth.
ive been here since the old forum and remember how WUWD's posts are... most of his **** is simply regurgitation of what he's learned frm this website. granted thats some good knowledge to have, but its nothing special.

i appreciate the effort that he puts in this, but its crazy how he's idolized here.

what they're doing is a good thing, and im happy that they're attemting to do it, BUT there's no way that they have so much knowlege that they can field everyone's questions.

wreckless
This is the whole point of the post...People our age that go through the same problems that we do...The difference is that they learn from their mistakes and know how to deal with it whether it involves girls or if it's just regular problems that we go through in school. Thats where wisdom comes from....
there's no way they've had that much experience.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents."

Kahlil Gibran

BUT there's no way that they have so much knowlege that they can field everyone's questions.
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."

Confucius

there's no way they've had that much experience.
"Never assume, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME."

Anon

You have a nice day now Sneaker...

The Matrix: Reloaded

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I check these boards maybe once every 3 or 4 days.

How does that fact pertain to this thread?

I'm out in the REAL WORLD, finding out for MYSELF, how people operate and how the world works.

I strongly suggest everyone else here do the same and scale back reliance on the Internet for life skills.

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
matrix, your quotes don't refute my points.

i mean, if you claim to be so experienced that you can field any question, you must be rather special. think about it though, it's unrealistic

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should change the title of the "Ultimate Thread" to something that doesnt include anything that would denote that it was "the one and only post we will ever need". Its great that you guys are trying to help out the community(and we ALL know this board needs help!) but dont you see something wrong with proclaiming that the post will be the best and will cover everything we ever wanted to know?

Lets be real. Im sure it will be very helpful, but it does seem a little condescending to say it will be "ultimate" or "the post to end all posts". There will always be things that someone will need answered.

Thanks. And good luck to Matrix and WUWD.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's unrealistic
Ah... the story of my life. Yet another person telling me in my lifetime that there is something that I cannot do. You know what... this project now stems beyond what my original intentions were. Before, I just wanted to help some people... but now our critics have struck a nerve in my body. For the past couple of years, people have done nothing but tell me about all of the things that I could not do, or any of my dreams that seemed as Sneaker put it, "unrealistic."

With that said... if you or anyone else feel the need to berate myself of WUWD on our "lack of knowledge" or "experience" or tell us that it is "impossible" to answer many questions pertaining to "High School" then fine. If that helps you get to sleep @ night because the life that you live is extremely mediocre and boring due to the fact that you are afraid to attempt anything "unrealistic" then have it your way... but don't try to stop me.

Now if you will excuse me... I have this project to work on.

P.S. to Mack of All Trades: I just put that there to get everyone's attention. As of right now, the tentative name of this project is called:

Whatsupwiddat Presents: The Blue Pill
The Matrix: Reloaded... The Red Pill

The Matrix: Reloaded

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. to Mack of All Trades: I just put that there to get everyone's attention. As of right now, the tentative name of this project is called:

Whatsupwiddat Presents: The Blue Pill
The Matrix: Reloaded... The Red Pill
or you made that title to mislead people...

i'm sure your critics had something to do with you changing the title

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you made that title to mislead people...

i'm sure your critics had something to do with you changing the title
O k a y Sneaker... you are absolutely r i g h t... I get some sick and twisted joy out of lying to a bunch of people I've never met. In fact... I think it's better than whacking off... I mean I get totally orgasmic just thinking about "misleading" a bunch of people I don't know. And just for the record... this project was never called... "The Ultimate Thread" again it was just something to grab people's attention (take an advertising class and you would know what I mean.)

But again, if this helps get to sleep @ night... you are more than welcome to believe what you like.

Have a nice day... The Matrix: Reloaded

sneaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my apologies.

i meant to say that along with getting people's attention with that title, you mislead many.

i didn't mean to say that you intended on misleading people.

my bad hombre

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
sneaker...get a life, who gives a fvck if its "misleading" people, or "it cant be done" does it really matter? ur just wastin time trying to instigate shizah...get a life

"fighting on the internet is like running in the special olypmics, even if u win ur still retarded"

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... if either of you want input on info pertaining to say, what do to get into college, classes to take, things to write, activities to do... I just went through that, glad to help ;)

email: semag_99@yahoo.com

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
Well... if either of you want input on info pertaining to say, what do to get into college, classes to take, things to write, activities to do... I just went through that, glad to help ;)

email: semag_99@yahoo.com
Direct those to Matrix. Thanks buddy ;)