Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**ATTENTION!!** The "Flake Test" is real..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Young cute females who are hoing are very afraid of crazy hostile dudes who cant take rejection or no for an answer.. The popular trend they are using these days to test your character is to set up a date/ meeting/whatever and wait till the last minute to flake using a crazy outlandish excuse..

Example.. :

I set up a plan to meet this HB9 ho on monday night at 10pm she told me her address and said i could pick her up and she would come to my house to kickit..

at 8pm i try to confirm she says yes its cool but can i bring her some pain killers.. i say ok

at 9pm she says she has a tooth ache that is terrible so she cant kickit but if i really wana see her i can come and say high for a few mins.. I say no thanks we can reschedule since you are ill.. she says ok tomorrow is fine..

I get her the next night and F closed in 30 mins..

i passed the test cause:

1. i did not interrogate her about her flake excuse
2. I stayed calm
3. I did not accept her lesser offer of a few mins cause that would make me seem desperate.
4. I agreed to do another day
5. I showed no sympathy about her bs tooth ache story..lol (very important) if you are nice they will diss you.

Last edited:

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I think one flake is ok but two and you're making breakfast :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she wasn't comfortable yet and you had a chance to reassure her. Your actions, not flipping out, showed her that you could be trusted.

dereklovesugly

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh very nice. I had a flake situation a while ago except we actually met up and she flaked on me with some excuse "her long time friend was in town" and she promised to buy me a beer next time. I kinda was a jerk about it and was like "if there is a next time."... needless to say we don't talk.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, DonGorgon.....sucks to have to play games with women these days. But like everything, it all comes back to your inner game. As long as you are confident, secure, and have lots of options...you will pass any test she puts out there for you. Then YOU can decide if she is worthy.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sneaky one:

When you first date/meet with a girl, don't accept a Monday-Thursday flake/cancel that includes a FRI/SAT counteroffer by her.

She's trying to sneakily bump herself up to #1 priority for weekends when she does that and then she's going to try to flake on weekday dates in the future.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if she was being sincere. Either that or she's a f*cking genius.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
steve38 said:
As long as you are confident, secure, and have lots of options...you will pass any test she puts out there for you.
Whether you have "options" or not, doesn't matter(at least with me it doesn't). I can still easily pass a sh*t test regardless of whether I have options. I'm not going to sacrafice my pride and put up with a woman's bullsh*t just because I have no other options. I'll walk away before I do that. What matters here, is how confident and secure you are. As long as you know and believe you're a "cool" guy(in other words, in SoSuave terms, a "prize"), who they'd be priviledged to have, you'll pass their tests. I have zero options, yet my confidence and security always stands by me.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Young cute females who are hoing are very afraid of crazy hostile dudes who cant take rejection or no for an answer.. The popular trend they are using these days to test your character is to set up a date/ meeting/whatever and wait till the last minute to flake using a crazy outlandish excuse..

Example.. :

I set up a plan to meet this HB9 ho on monday night at 10pm she told me her address and said i could pick her up and she would come to my house to kickit..

at 8pm i try to confirm she says yes its cool but can i bring her some pain killers.. i say ok

at 9pm she says she has a tooth ache that is terrible so she cant kickit but if i really wana see her i can come and say high for a few mins.. I say no thanks we can reschedule since you are ill.. she says ok tomorrow is fine..

I get her the next night and F closed in 30 mins..

i passed the test cause:

2. I stayed calm
3. I did not accept her lesser offer of a few mins cause that would make me seem desperate.
5. I showed no sympathy about her bs tooth ache story..lol (very important) if you are nice they will diss you.
DonGorgon, how do you know she wasn't serious? It could very well roll that way too. That's the thing, you don't know for sure. However, if I had to bet on it and decipher the validity behind it, knowing women, I'd say your assumption is probably right.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
It could very well roll that way too. That's the thing, you don't know for sure. However, if I had to bet on it and decipher the validity behind it, knowing women, I'd say your assumption is probably right.
Sure you know...when a woman cancels but does the "if you really want to see me you could spend a bunch of your time to be with me for a couple of minutes" thing it's not an assumption, she's blatantly seeing if you're weak and how high your interest is.

That's SOP for a girl to do that to see what lengths a guy will go. She knows exactly what she's doing.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
when a woman cancels but does the "if you really want to see me you could spend a bunch of your time to be with me for a couple of minutes" thing it's not an assumption, she's blatantly seeing if you're weak and how high your interest is.
I forgot about that part. Most likely, yes, just knowing how women are. But it could still roll both ways. Her excuse could have been legit. If it were me personally, I'd have done exactly what DonGorgon did, just to err on the safe side. What he did, can only help his cause, not hurt it.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe her tooth was just really fvcked up

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
I suggest that everyone stop reading into all women's actions as some analytic way to "de-game" you. It's funny, when you just relax and aren't outcome dependent you pass all sh*t tests with flying colors. Or you could just ensure to memorize all sh*t test situations so that when you encounter them you act according to XXX poster or XYZ poster.

Simply put... BE don't ACT!
YES!

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
DonGorgon, how do you know she wasn't serious? It could very well roll that way too.
It's simple: it doesn't make a f****ing difference if it was real or not!

Women like men that are emotionally strong. If he showed any sign of resentment over her real or not pain, it would have the same final result.

Very well done Gorgon!

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

i passed the test cause:

2. I stayed calm

lol , number 3 and number 5 were really good on your part cos these hos will use your balls as a roasted christmas treat if you hand it to them on a plate by acting soft,caring and gentle. They are tired of guys who were brought up watching disney movies and therefore need to be treated in a slightly tough hardline manner especially during the beginning stages of you trying to get an F from them.

Good thread quite educational and informative, you should definitely post more of these kind of experiences and lessons as guys like myself are takin notes lol.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tafakna said:
It's simple: it doesn't make a f****ing difference if it was real or not!

Women like men that are emotionally strong. If he showed any sign of resentment over her real or not pain, it would have the same final result.!

Realest reply of the thread.. yup... so true..

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i passed the test cause:

2. I stayed calm
That's all there is to it. Most AFCs just need to chill out.

Nobody's life is set in stone. People flake. It's not a tragedy.

Understand woman date at a slower pace than man do.
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip284.htm <- Good read that explains why

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
That's all there is to it. Most AFCs just need to chill out.

Nobody's life is set in stone. People flake. It's not a tragedy.

Understand woman date at a slower pace than man do.
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip284.htm <- Good read that explains why
Being flaked on is often a tragedy for men cause most men dont have other optons to call up to replace the women who flakes on a friday night...lol

Women do not date at a plower pace than men do!!!! They date/F alpha ,ales very quickly and move slow with sob par and average men.. If you can make a women perceive you as alpha you will be amazed at how fast to will F you..